Mordhau
 vanguard
Conscript
  • Likes received 5324
  • Date joined 27 Oct '15
  • Last seen 24m

Private Message

Conscript 4227 5324
Conscript 4227 5324

Rob Owner school of art

Conscript 4227 5324

@Duguesclin said:

@vanguard said:

@Duguesclin said:
I will keep posting to show how easily refuted are all the arguments and sophism putted against my position.

Either you ignore the other side's argument or you come up with something absolutely retarded like "beauty of killing", "Nazism is left wing" etc, which makes so discussing with you absolutely pointless AND annoying. You are lucky that moderators are on the watch on this thread and we can't go full politics, because your bullshit would become clear as water, have fun inventing reasons to not have female and discussing pointless historical accuracy, as it is the only ground in which you can keep repeating yourself easily.

My arguments are not bound to politics. Nazism or communism (or any political ideology for that matter) are not part of the reasoning.

Yeah, your conservative view on things has nothing to do with politics or why you are so militant in this subject. You know what else has nothing to do with politics? Your arguments that flys real close to the whole "SJW" thing. Not like you are trying to hide your conservative agenda behind this "muh history" argument, when the devs said themselves that mordhau doesn't even want to be realistic, so "muh realism" arguments holds no water whatsoever from the get go.

Seriously man, it all boils down to you having no real argument, that is, a argument that considers things as they effectively are, like mordhau not being realistic in the first place, so you keep running in circles with this dumb realism argument that no one gives a fuck about trying to make the game respect your conservative views, ignoring the fact that people don't give a fuck to it and just want more customization.

Everyone knows this shit is political in the end, just remember the last female thread where Retsnom did us the great favor of laying open the real reasons for all this buthurt over fucking potatoes in video games, its outrage culture from right wing/conservative gamers lmao, the most opressed group ever.

Conscript 4227 5324

@Duguesclin said:
I will keep posting to show how easily refuted are all the arguments and sophism putted against my position.

Either you ignore the other side's argument or you come up with something absolutely retarded like "beauty of killing", "Nazism is left wing" etc, which makes so discussing with you absolutely pointless AND annoying. You are lucky that moderators are on the watch on this thread and we can't go full politics, because your bullshit would become clear as water, have fun inventing reasons to not have female and discussing pointless historical accuracy, as it is the only ground in which you can keep repeating yourself easily.

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 1
  • 14 Nov
 vanguard

First time I got into the Strip and this was playing

I almost cry, why can't bethesda make fallout like this, why they have to make Fallout 4 and 76, its so bad man. Even New Vegas trailer has better writing

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 2
  • 14 Nov
 vanguard

Absolute drum wizard tbh

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 8
  • 14 Nov
 vanguard

All true tbh, game too fast. It's like DW, I remember some samurai swords having a fucking fast release that was a pain to read. Chivalry had a lot of this too, it just wasn't as used because backswings existed. Maa's and sow knights did this frequently.

I had a comrade who was really good at doing this back in chiv with the greatsword overhead, absolute pain to read it, real subtle drag tbh

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 1
  • 13 Nov
 vanguard

Detective movie atmosphere tbh

The music selection on this game is insane, very singular imho

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 1
  • 13 Nov
 vanguard

@Xatrian said:
unironically praising Mao

alright then

I was being sarcastic, I even wrote it lmao

But yeah whatever, uhh, long live maoism I guess, with maoism + feminism gamers are KILL ahah yes devs pls add stronk chinese warrior

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 3
  • 13 Nov
 vanguard

@Duguesclin said:
@vanguard

Yeah, the forums are moraly left wing because you say so. Also nazism is not specifically right wing, uhh sure yes.

Progressism, centralized autorities denying the traditional elements of the civil society, man deification (as in communism, note communism is just the marxist version of nazism ), modernist approach of religion (anti-established christianism),...
They called themself socialists.

Oh than I guess North Korea is a democratic republic, they call themselves that. I'm so smart man! I see you buy into the "redpill" definition of communism too, its the complete NPC package!

"I'm a communist and I don't care about the poetry of the medieval age and of our history". How surprising !
Lmao, poetry of the medieval age 10/10, yeah man I don't give a fuck about poetry of medieval age in my melee games all I want is a fun game, sorry for being a evil communist

I forgive you. Your kind of people don't know how to kill with beauty. You are into mass murder and industry, you could not understand the art of beautiful and rightful killings.

Wait I jsut read again, kill with beauty, art of killing? Lmao what. I know the beauty in killing, for instance this here is beautifull:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_of_landlords_under_Mao_Zedong

10/10 can't wait for it to happen in brazil. Knights kill because god or other dumb stuff tbh, we commies invented legit reasons to kill people tbh, how can you not see the beauty in this??w

I'm being sarcastic btw I don't like mao nor I see beauty in killing, but landlords in brazil does needs to die tho

@Duguesclin said:

@vanguard said:
What makes me sad are these conservative values trying to shape the game for the sake of it, while pointing towards some sort of retarded left wing conspiracy in the gaming industry.. I know what you mean but this clearly is political shit tbh, the root of this "redpill" way of seeing things is right-wing shit.

I just want to preserve the medieval immersion in the game because I like the past. It doesn't mean I enforce anything, since the game is already about the medieval age. I don't seek to shape the game, I just would like it to be what it was presented as : a Medieval "as believable as possible" fighting game.

If this was the case, than you would bother about a lot more than females. You are just a but hurt right winger tbh.

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 13 Nov
 vanguard

@Seseau said:

@Duguesclin said:

@Rattsknecht said:
Well being able to play as a woman is fun, so there goes your point.

Well being able to play as a dog is fun, so there goes your point.

@Ƭheodore said:
women break your immersion? and swords phasing right through other players like lightsabers 3 times before the other player dies doesn't break your immersion?

"For the sake of gameplay"

You're just whining, the armor is all the same anyway. a lot of people will appreciate the extra customization options. The three or four of you who constantly complain about women here on the forums are in the minority. you're gonna be fine if there's women in a video game.

Forums are not representatives. Everyone knows forums are left leaning 99% of the time since it's communities of lazy hedonistic geeks. Discord regulars, always the same that intervene in these kind of thread, are not representative of anything. Also this kind of topic get answers in the first few hours from the residents of this forum, why would an external person interested in this game intervene after that, when everything is already treated and the consensus is clearly against his position ? I do it but there is a lot of understandable reason for people to not intervene. Be it for example the apparent determination of the devs. It doesn't make my intervention wrong, it just make the lack of complain like I do understandable. The consensus against me is also understandable. I just argue for the normal player that don't have the time to waste on internet forums. Players of the game won't be the same people that use this forum or the discord, there is plenty other kinds of people.
You have a great name, wear it well.
It's saddening to see how deep people entrench themselves in this "right vs left" divide. You're not playing basketball here.

What makes me sad are these conservative values trying to shape the game for the sake of it, while pointing towards some sort of retarded left wing conspiracy in the gaming industry.. I know what you mean but this clearly is political shit tbh, the root of this "redpill" way of seeing things is right-wing shit.

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 13 Nov
 vanguard

@Duguesclin said:

@vanguard said:
What the hell, this forum is at least 90% right wing. You are new to the community obviously tbh, we had people banned here because they couldn't stop making fucking nazi propaganda. Fucking delusional right-wing cuck, "99% of the forums around the internet are left leaning" lmao, talk about out of touch. Is this what you are doing already considered "outrage culture"? Its hilarious how the right wing create the terms that best describe them, npc's, outrage culture, cuck. Talk about projection tbh
I really wish we lived in this left wing world you speak of lol. Fucking trump, bolsonaro and a whole other right wing fuckos talking power, but everything is left wing hue me very smart, feminism is a problem xD get the fuck out of the internet and go read a book kid, before I personaly go to your first world country destroy your culture with my communism.

Right wing from you ? Racism and nazism is not specifically "right wing". Indeed, no matter the number of people buying themself a cheap "right wing" identity with racism or some other meme, the forums tends to be leftists (here meaning moral progressiveness).

Yeah, the forums are moraly left wing because you say so. Also nazism is not specifically right wing, uhh sure yes.

Are you fucking serious, the dev respected history because that was the goddamn idea behind the game you baboon. Players liked it because it was FUN, had good writing, graphics etc. If it respected history but was a shit game, than people would not like it because it is a shit game.
Who do you think you are to talk in the name of everyone who buys into medieval games? I buy into medieval games and I don't give a fuck to being a genuine knight lmao, I just wanna kill some nerds with fun combat mechanics, which, btw, is why I don't like KCD, it has shitty mechanics and tbh the history isn't all that interesting, I'd rather play Fallout New Vegas.

"I'm a communist and I don't care about the poetry of the medieval age and of our history". How surprising !

Lmao, poetry of the medieval age 10/10, yeah man I don't give a fuck about poetry of medieval age in my melee games all I want is a fun game, sorry for being a evil communist

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 3
  • 13 Nov
 vanguard

@Duguesclin said:

You're just whining, the armor is all the same anyway. a lot of people will appreciate the extra customization options. The three or four of you who constantly complain about women here on the forums are in the minority. you're gonna be fine if there's women in a video game.

Forums are not representatives. Everyone knows forums are left leaning 99% of the time since it's communities of lazy hedonistic geeks. Discord regulars, always the same that intervene in these kind of thread, are not representative of anything. Also this kind of topic get answers in the first few hours from the residents of this forum, why would an external person interested in this game intervene after that, when everything is already treated and the consensus is clearly against his position ? I do it but there is a lot of understandable reason for people to not intervene. Be it for example the apparent determination of the devs. It doesn't make my intervention wrong, it just make the lack of complain like I do understandable. The consensus against me is also understandable. I just argue for the normal player that don't have the time to waste on internet forums. Players of the game won't be the same people that use this forum or the discord, there is plenty other kinds of people.
You have a great name, wear it well.

What the hell, this forum is at least 90% right wing. You are new to the community obviously tbh, we had people banned here because they couldn't stop making fucking nazi propaganda. Fucking delusional right-wing cuck, "99% of the forums around the internet are left leaning" lmao, talk about out of touch. Is this what you are doing already considered "outrage culture"? Its hilarious how the right wing create the terms that best describe them, npc's, outrage culture, cuck. Talk about projection tbh

I really wish we lived in this left wing world you speak of lol. Fucking trump, bolsonaro and a whole other right wing fuckos talking power, but everything is left wing hue me very smart, feminism is a problem xD get the fuck out of the internet and go read a book kid, before I personaly go to your first world country destroy your culture with my communism.

@Duguesclin said:

@vanguard said:
Nothing to do with the game actually being good, fun and a refreshing experience right. It was a success because the devs said things to libtards on twiter!
Truly epic, devs pls start troling libtards so mordhau become success

It was a success because the dev respected the medieval age and loved it. And so the players felt it, it was immersive and refreshing since not politic but only an authentic and spontaneous time travel. Not a sadly distorted version of reality were the past is used only for showing our modern preoccupations. People buy medieval games because they want to be genuine knights/warrior, not XXI century people with an armor and a sword.

Are you fucking serious, the dev respected history because that was the goddamn idea behind the game you baboon. Players liked it because it was FUN, had good writing, graphics etc. If it respected history but was a shit game, than people would not like it because it is a shit game. On the other way around, if it was a great game but with no historical realism whatsoever, than it would still be a success, see Mount and Blade for reference.

Who do you think you are to talk in the name of everyone who buys into medieval games? I buy into medieval games and I don't give a fuck to being a genuine knight lmao, mordhau could be space laser sword gaem and I would still be here. I just wanna kill some nerds with fun combat mechanics, which, btw, is why I don't like KCD, it has shitty mechanics and tbh the history isn't all that interesting, I'd rather play Fallout New Vegas.

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 12 Nov
 vanguard

@Duguesclin said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
KCD was just a historically accurate game rather than anything trying to go "take that libtards"

Here is for you a reason a the success of kingdom come delivrance :

Nothing to do with the game actually being good, fun and a refreshing experience right. It was a success because the devs said things to libtards on twiter!

Truly epic, devs pls start troling libtards so mordhau become success

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 2
  • 11 Nov
 vanguard

Holy shit Frontline is going to be huge! You guys are taking interaction with the map in such a interesting way tbh, this changes everything. Are you guys developing the battleroyale too or just frontline for now? Have you thought about how building stuff can affect it (br game mode)?

Which mode u guys think will end up being more popular?

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 11 Nov
 vanguard

@Rattsknecht said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@tørfisk said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
I know this is a shitpost but for those who will read this and legittimently think its a good idea like incells (sorry to half the forum) because if they add females behind a paywal, it will cause an argument of ethics and media backlash tbat will get this game flagged as mysgonistic and ultimately hurt it in sales and playability with less people.

Its either they have to put no females (like chivalry or team fortress 2) or free option to play female in character creation

Personally for the later (besides from favorable for inclusion and more options) due to the ensuing hilarity that will come out of some people playing or roleplaying (perhaps joan of arch getting TK'ed by firepot users)
Long as they don't add in the stupid looking scantly clad armor we see in JRPGs all the time

uh guys like fighting games...,.. developers taking a stand against the jewish sjw cuck woman inquisition will be handsomely rewarded by the true gamers.,,,,

I feel like you didn't read, ill make it simple,
"Gamer no like anti gamer practices or basic game stuff costing extra ook" (or just no women characters to make it easier without the backlash)

Also im sorry but the true gamers title sounds like the gayest thing ever, like a buncha circle jerking angry tryhards who claim "anyone who doesnt play and beat (fill in blank) on their preffered console is a filthy casual or non gamer"

imagine not getting this obvious troll

I bet you thought Grugg was real too

Lmao I mean yeah, but you have read what people post here, depending on how much time you have followed this forums, the troll and real shit line is highly thin tbh last famale thread we had people legit believing the devs were cattering to some sort of sjw conspiracy or some shit

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 1
  • 10 Nov
 vanguard

@tørfisk said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
I know this is a shitpost but for those who will read this and legittimently think its a good idea like incells (sorry to half the forum) because if they add females behind a paywal, it will cause an argument of ethics and media backlash tbat will get this game flagged as mysgonistic and ultimately hurt it in sales and playability with less people.

Its either they have to put no females (like chivalry or team fortress 2) or free option to play female in character creation

Personally for the later (besides from favorable for inclusion and more options) due to the ensuing hilarity that will come out of some people playing or roleplaying (perhaps joan of arch getting TK'ed by firepot users)
Long as they don't add in the stupid looking scantly clad armor we see in JRPGs all the time

uh guys like fighting games...,.. developers taking a stand against the jewish sjw cuck woman inquisition will be handsomely rewarded by the true gamers.,,,,

Oh no, he is retarded this is so sad

Conscript 4227 5324
 vanguard

@TheDankestMeme said:

@Humble Staff said:
Well yea, that's humanity for you. We can only endure it and live our lives with dignity, try to help those we can reach and make our loved ones be happy around us. Don't be upset Dankest, we all get dragged down with that shit from time to time.

I think i'll try to behead my president and rebuild my entire country instead

rcwmj2dxoiw11.jpg

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 4 Nov
 vanguard

Making ranged weapons map pick ups is the best idea I've heard about reducing ranged cancer and giving a melee focus to the game.

I actually see no reason to not do this tbh.

Conscript 4227 5324
  • 4 Nov
 vanguard

@ThunderDuck said:
the plague.jpg

Lmao what a time to be alive