Mordhau
The Mordhau Alpha is out!

If you have backed the game on Kickstarter or bought it on our shop, check your e-mail for a message from us. You will have to create an account and confirm your purchase, then head over to your purchases to redeem the Steam key.

 ToLazy4Name
Knight
  • Likes received 9306
  • Date joined 25 Oct '15
  • Last seen 26 Sep

Private Message

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Stouty said:
lazy why own gun when government own submarine with nuke???

xD.png

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

fuck you

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Monkeytoes said:
besides, i dont feel like doing that right now

then get the fuck out of my Discord or give me your ID and i'll fucking remove you myself you little commie cuck fuck child shit

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Monkeytoes said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Monkeytoes said:
IMG_0335.JPG

stolen from lazy's discord

wait fucking WOT

you're in my Discord?

i lurk from time to time, yes

join voice so I can convince you of things or get the fuck out of my discord you commie fuck

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Huggles said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Huggles said:
Dude, your world view is so fucking inconsistent tbh. Sounding like a socialist commie now, lmao

well you're right on one of those

which is funny because even while drunkposting I still dislike you more than Furst, and i'd shoot Furst if given the chance

sorry furst-kun

I just think you dislike people who use rational arguments that go against YOUR worldview tbh.

well yeah I dislike anyone who can legitimately prove me wrong on a rational level

thankfully I have yet to meet someone like that :^ )

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Monkeytoes said:
IMG_0335.JPG

stolen from lazy's discord

wait fucking WOT

you're in my Discord?

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Ranten said:
Stop fucking necroing this thread. God Emperor is a faggot and he is long gone anyway

it's guts, he's a 40 year old roleplayer

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Huggles said:
Dude, your world view is so fucking inconsistent tbh. Sounding like a socialist commie now, lmao

well you're right on one of those

which is funny because even while drunkposting I still dislike you more than Furst, and i'd shoot Furst if given the chance

sorry furst-kun

Knight 5575 9306
  • 26 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@interrog8or said:
immersion though.

thatcher thinknig.jpg

Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name
  1. we don't know if bows will even be usable on horseback (unless one of the devs confirmed it and I missed it)

  2. instead of this obnoxious bullshit, why not simply increase bow sway while on a horseback

Knight 5575 9306
Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@DerFurst said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:
Am I naive when I say that army people are just as cattle, if not even more, then civilians?

I mean, civilians can question authority and shit, military, as far as I know, it's full on "yes sir". In a sense that you barely have any freedom at all once you wear the uniform, doesn't matter what you think, you are a weapon and better behave yourself like one

Yes, because you sign on for that. It's a job.

That doesn't mean that you are incapable of questioning things or even outright refusing things if they aren't lawful. If you're told to do something and there's nothing inherently wrong with what you're being told to do, then you do it.

fucking shoot that kid lazy or I'll do it myself and get you court-marshaled for shooting that kid

If the kid's a threat, copy that.

If he's not, i'll take the court martial, thanks. Might even shoot the guy giving me the orders.

Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

holy shit y'all niggas is thirsty

Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@vanguard said:
Am I naive when I say that army people are just as cattle, if not even more, then civilians?

I mean, civilians can question authority and shit, military, as far as I know, it's full on "yes sir". In a sense that you barely have any freedom at all once you wear the uniform, doesn't matter what you think, you are a weapon and better behave yourself like one

Yes, because you sign on for that. It's a job.

That doesn't mean that you are incapable of questioning things or even outright refusing things if they aren't lawful. If you're told to do something and there's nothing inherently wrong with what you're being told to do, then you do it.

Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Havoc said:
Nazis are bad.

yes

Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@Havoc said:
Is gaymer learning how to be a nazi?

if fucking only

Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@CaptainGaymer said:
I am at school lazy pleas e do not be nsfw

you're in a shitty Illinois public school

get some fucking sleep for after school when you can do some actually productive things

Knight 5575 9306
Knight 5575 9306
  • 25 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

it's fucking CRUSH why are you mongs getting excited he's literally a mentally handicapped degenerate

he's the fucking equivalent of the kid with a magnifying glass burning ants, and we're the fucking ants