@Sammy said:

@Ulkenstride said:
Lazy is a funny Man, made me laugh.

this wasnt very funny

It's kind of funny

78 114
  • 29 Aug '17
 SandorClegane

Man... some of you are waaayyyyy too whiney.

At least try to be understanding, most of you have no idea of what processes they are having to take to get everything running well enough for alpha. They are probably trying to make sure the servers are going to work.

anyways, keep up the good work Devs, everything I've seen so far looks amazing.

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 29 Aug '17
 Sammy

Haha keep up the good work

WHAT WORK

Knight 199 307
  • 29 Aug '17
 Spanky

All crush has been doing is playing pirated games and PUBG.

1 1
  • 29 Aug '17
 JeroyLenkins

all good man take your time, rather a finished product than rushed trash (I'm sure it won't be)

Knight 4 7
  • 29 Aug '17
 Pawnda

Disappointed but completely understandable. Everybody needs to understand that two weeks is a short delay in terms of game development. I'm definitely seeing both perspectives here and giving the developers breathing space instead of insulting them is probably for the better. We all knew even before the kick-starter that a delay was likely. We've seen a proof of concept and the developers constantly engage with the community. This isn't vaporware. There is reason to wait.

Knight 830 1763
Mercenary 116 446
  • 29 Aug '17
 Eranox

soon tbh

Duke 2266 4006
  • 29 Aug '17
 Huggles

not soon enuff tbh

Duke 5473 13074
  • 29 Aug '17
 Jax — Community Manager

oops

Duke 5473 13074
  • 29 Aug '17
 Jax — Community Manager

@Vesanus said:

@Jax said:
@Vesanus good job on those maps, they look wonderful! Do those hanging ropes on ruins have physics at all?

Sorry, but the credit (for the mentioned maps) goes to Elwebbaro, Geach3d and Maxilator. I mostly work on the MainGamemode™ levels, but you can expect some smaller maps from me very soon.

The ropes you've seen on the screenshots don't have physics though - It's just a static mesh with a moving material.

Thanks for the response! Hope to see your maps Soon™ :)

147 227
  • 29 Aug '17
 elToroGuapo

fuck you marox

Duke 310 589
  • 29 Aug '17
 Plebican

@elToroGuapo said:
** you marox

HERESY

Duke 2266 4006
  • 29 Aug '17
 Huggles

Someone should genocide him tbh

Knight 4 3
  • 29 Aug '17
 Lordekage

Damn, I was so hoping to be able to get my hands on this. Still, 2 weeks isn't much compared to how long we've already waited.

Baron 1600 5076
  • 29 Aug '17
 Lincs

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@Lincs said:
Things to do until Sept 14:

Play Chivalry and experience profound self loathing.

Wait for them to fix the slow Internet connection in my general area of the uni so I can play Chivalry and experience profound self loathing.

Attend classes. (gay)

Do some blow.

Die.

Chiv servers have been reaaaaaalllyyy bad this week in NA because of flooding and stuff. Every server I've been on has crazy packet loss. Might not be your internet.

I appreciate the info. I was dreading the thought of playing mordy with bad ping even more than with a laptop and wireless mouse

Knight 40 102
Conscript 10 11
  • 29 Aug '17
 doginclothes

I kinda figgured this would happen. Honestly getting an application built, all of the thousands of moving parts in time with each other is a bastard to deal with. Now shove all that shit into a server and make sure the server is running the application smoothly, quickly, and secure. Its alot of effort and nothing ever goes like it supposed to because the gods of computer science are hateful. Screw the public outcry make the servers work, stress test and pen test the shit out of them and send it when its ready. If its good the naysayers will come back. Keep calm and sys. Admin on.

Knight 45 59
  • 29 Aug '17
 P0P218

so many memes.
oh dear

Count 3976 8323
  • 29 Aug '17
 TheDankestMeme

@marox said:
we unfortunately have to announce a short delay in getting the alpha out

I don't see anything good coming out of this thread