Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

August update

Knight 2308 4188
  • 28 Aug '17
 Runagate

Still no quarterstaff screens ):

Ruins looks amazing though, and so does Grad.

Knight 123 143
  • 28 Aug '17
 Chairman

lel wut

Knight 122 237
  • 28 Aug '17
 Papalopi

I can take this. It's okay. I still love you.

Baron 291 224
  • 28 Aug '17
 Esa1996

Maps look great, especially Ruins. Any chance to get a map of them? From above? So we'd get some idea of the size and layout?

Count 4205 9821
  • 28 Aug '17
 DerFurst

and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date

Knight 196 414
Knight 123 143
  • 28 Aug '17
 Chairman

@DerFurst said:

and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date and then your release gets delayed so you make a release date

That pretty much sums it up

Duchess 76 79
  • 28 Aug '17
 ChrisFries

Marox is so stressed he forgot his helmet at the Camp (2nd picture).

I don't mind the delay, it gives me more time to setup my streaming computer, i've been busy too.

Knight 1836 2232
  • 28 Aug '17
 Void

@Papalopi said:
I can take this. It's okay. I still love you.

That's the spirit!

Knight 260 706
Knight 68 160
  • 28 Aug '17
 SerTwentyGoodmen

When Younguns think 2 weeks is a major delay.
xesw0.png

Knight 92 313
  • 28 Aug '17
 Darkfyre

@SerTwentyGoodmen said:
xesw0.png

It's not the length of the delay, people are peeved that they waited until hours before the rumored release date to go "lolnope". They should have killed that rumor right away.

It's all about the public's perception, see? Sometimes, you just gotta build soup kitchens

Knight 7768 14327
  • 28 Aug '17
 ToLazy4Name

@SerTwentyGoodmen said:
xesw0.png

"a few days"

Knight 147 159
  • 28 Aug '17
 MrBlackDragon

Why all the hate? It's only a small delay for something you're getting early.

If you read this devs, I want you to know that I am grateful for the work you're doing. Take another two months to polish if needed. People need to understand that development goals are made to be flexible.
Once again thanks for the hard work and I look forward to the alpha release.

Baron 1226 1617
  • 28 Aug '17
 Carlo_Mano

We all knew I wouldn't be released on August, stop crying bois

Knight 68 160
  • 28 Aug '17
 SerTwentyGoodmen

@Darkfyre said:
rumored release date

^keyword there is rumored.

Knight 68 160
  • 28 Aug '17
 SerTwentyGoodmen

I get that you're butthurt, I just have 0 issue with the delay.

Knight 7768 14327
  • 28 Aug '17
 ToLazy4Name

If you read this devs, I want you to know that i'm not grateful for your continued inability to meet the release dates that you set for yourselves

you're BAD

Knight 830 1764
  • 28 Aug '17
 Ulkenstride

Looks like someone could tell the fucking future.

Someone could tell the future.PNG

Knight 1 19