It was my patented jump reverse lmbs that upset you leave longsowrd out of this

Baron 1647 5234
  • 10 Sep '17
 Lincs

i want game

Sellsword 66 102
  • 10 Sep '17
 Judas_Iscariot

Every time I come on this forum I get kidney stones because of the high levels of sodium being released by the people and their whining tears of rage.

Anyone seen IT? Great film.

273 444
  • 10 Sep '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@BATTLE_BEAST said:
Every time I come on this forum I get kidney stones because of the high levels of sodium being released by the people and their whining tears of rage.

Just saw it tonight! Fantastic!

Sellsword 66 102
  • 10 Sep '17
 Judas_Iscariot

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@BATTLE_BEAST said:

Just saw it tonight! Fantastic!

How good was it! Probably one of the best films of the year, so many unsettling moments.

Knight 64 60
  • 10 Sep '17
 Bittereinder

@YOLANDIVISSER said:
Yeah. Games like this run on the hatred of others. It pushes people to play to be better.

I think that's true, actually. I remember in Chiv around level 25-30, I was getting owned all the time and almost stopped playing, but I continued out of sheer spite. I never became a pro but I did get decent, and frustration was a major factor in that.

Knight 30 55
  • 10 Sep '17
 TPMElbanana

4 days remaining, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea booooooooooooooooooooi

78 115
  • 10 Sep '17
 SandorClegane

@TPMElbanana said:
4 days remaining, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea booooooooooooooooooooi

We gottem trapped meow! They dare not delay again

Knight 54 66
  • 10 Sep '17
 cappuccinoamaro

i expect another delay otherwise they would have announced the release for the 14 september with an official announcment by now

78 115
  • 10 Sep '17
 SandorClegane

@cappuccinoamaro said:
i expect another delay otherwise they would have announced the release for the 14 september with an official announcment by now

Shhhh, quit minging.

Count 3976 8339
  • 10 Sep '17
 TheDankestMeme

@BATTLE_BEAST said:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/9159/friendly-advice/

Knight 45 59
  • 10 Sep '17
 P0P218

Scince the supposed release was august every day is absolutely horrible that goes over that date :^)

not but in all honesty i'd like to see some more images of arenas or armor or something while they try to make it playable.

or well, just let the shitposting commence, but i suppose that is sadly unavoidable

Mercenary 36 71
  • 10 Sep '17
 Bahamut

Why hasn't this shit show been locked yet. Needless drama.

Knight 2308 4188
  • 10 Sep '17
 Runagate

Update and other announcement threads only get locked when a new one starts, so usually instead of locking them mods just do some cleanup - i.e. removing the shitposts

Duke 96 300
Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 10 Sep '17
 SIEGE

O SHIT THEY CHANGED IT

Knight 2308 4188
  • 10 Sep '17
 Runagate

Probably preparation for when 3000 people stampede into the forums when alpha hits. I wouldn't want a list of 3000 names at the bottom of the page.

Knight 127 187
  • 10 Sep '17
 Vq.Raccoon

@Runagate said:
Probably preparation for when 3000 people stampede into the forums when alpha hits. I wouldn't want a list of 3000 names at the bottom of the page.

I do, I want to know the names of all my enemies