Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

August update

Knight 615 1118
  • 9 Sep '17
 Uncy

@Lamprey said:
You can share any library item on Steam that you didn't add yourself (non-steam game/mod). I've been able to share other alphas that are not publicly available, such as Madness: Project Nexus 2

tl;dr If it has a steam repository, you can share

Pure bullshit. Its up to dev of the game if they support family share or not.

Knight 263 646
  • 9 Sep '17
 Yirtox

Everytime I see another person who gets to play Mordhau before I can, a piece of my soul dies

12 183
  • 9 Sep '17
 Ahundred

It's just a joke, you guys i swear kek see here

Knight 23 35
  • 9 Sep '17
 Minkar

Has anyone who played pre-alpha posted some feedback? Is the game good or shit?

Mercenary 116 446
Count 449 1186
Knight 3313 6811
  • 9 Sep '17
 Bodkin

Good meme

301 875
  • 9 Sep '17
 Naleaus

Should temp ban people spreading fake info under the context of "just a joke." While I don't care if it's delayed, quite a few of in the community are foaming at the mouth about not being able to play it. All these memes do is exacerbate things, and leads to more negativity towards Triternion, regardless of if they're fake or not. It's just childish.

Baron 583 973
  • 9 Sep '17
 lash

@Naleaus said:

Blah blah bla....

Count 449 1186
  • 9 Sep '17
 Hadeus

All these delays do is exacberate things, and leads to more memes...

In all seriousness, I dont condone hate on Triternion. From my observations, they have a sense of humor, perhaps you should too.

Knight 154 452
  • 9 Sep '17
 Nautilus

@Ahundred said:
It's just a joke, you guys i swear kek see here

joke1.PNG

I don't think you know what a joke is.

No wait
joke2.PNG

Nevermind

301 875
  • 9 Sep '17
 Naleaus

@Hadeus said:

In all seriousness, I dont condone hate on Triternion. From my observations, they have a sense of humor, perhaps you should too.

I'm sure they have a sense of humor, I do too. But you have people that get angry and immediately start complaining directly to the devs, or tell others before finding out it's fake, and it spreads. It leads to ill will towards the devs, not whoever started the trolling.
The community is already tense and upset because of the delay. So adding fuel to that because you think it's funny? It serves no purpose.

Edit: Oh and that other dude with the family share picture. People already have a problem with GIRU playing, that really helps justify Triternion choosing him.

Knight 19 49
  • 9 Sep '17
 SmexyLord

@Naleaus said:

@Hadeus said:

I'm sure they have a sense of humor, I do too. But you have people that get angry and immediately start complaining directly to the devs, or tell others before finding out it's fake, and it spreads. It leads to ill will towards the devs, not whoever started the trolling.
The community is already tense and upset because of the delay. So adding fuel to that because you think it's funny? It serves no purpose.

Edit: Oh and that other dude with the family share picture. People already have a problem with GIRU playing, that really helps justify Triternion choosing him.

I recommend you watch the following video. It may explain a thing or two for you : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gvYfRiJQIX8

Knight 1837 2232
  • 9 Sep '17
 Void

@Minkar said:
Has anyone who played pre-alpha posted some feedback? Is the game good or shit?

Yes, in discord. They gave some feedback and answered some questions.
They said the game is very good. Even at this stage it is much better than chiv.

12 183
  • 10 Sep '17
 Ahundred

Instructions not clear, i made more memes.

paycheck.jpg
backersTrueTiers.jpg
tester salary.jpg

It's also childish to get triggered because some people get to play a few days before you do. We should support the Team even through decisions we might not like. If they need testers, they have the right to choose whoever they want imho.

Baron 17 45
  • 10 Sep '17
 ScaryGuy

^ WINS

Baron 583 973
  • 10 Sep '17
 lash

Penis.

301 875
  • 10 Sep '17
 Naleaus

@Ahundred said:
It's also childish to get triggered because some people get to play a few days before you do. We should support the Team even through decisions we might not like. If they need testers, they have the right to choose whoever they want imho.

So if you want to support the devs, why post shit that you know will upset people and make them angry at the devs, then blame the ones that get upset instead of yourself? Hiding behind "triggered" isn't a defense.

I personally don't care who they pick, if they delay the alpha, etc. I spent my money knowing I may not ever get a finished product. That's not my point. I'm just saying that at this point, trolling needs to stop. It was fine to waste time for the past 3 years, but now it can cause harm and distract from development and testing.

Count 449 1186
  • 10 Sep '17
 Hadeus

@Naleaus said:

So if you want to support the devs, why post shit that you know will upset people

The only person I see getting upset about my joke, is you.

Duke 986 1381
  • 10 Sep '17
 PadanFain

Im upset hadeus