Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

August update

Mercenary 27 26

I do understand and I have known and waited for nigh 3 years myself, forgive me when I tell you that I didn't toss money Slashers way right away. I don't have to much faith in crowd funding endeavors but this one seems to have panned out well and the only reason I'm here now with cash tossed in is simply for the soundtrack...I like music >.> sue me.

Trust me I know what twisting barbed daggers feel like in said rectum and I wait with baited breath for what will most likely be the last thing I need to play before I can die happy and knowing digital Swordplay is headed in the right direction.

Still I just wanted to send some encouragement the Devs way and work on my Diplomacy skill, (I'm trying to get a gold tongue instead of a silver one, its worth more.) and try to calm down any of the masses that were upset just on the off chance anyone wasn't acting a bit retarded lol

Side note, am curious about when the soundtrack will be released and any news on that would really put the feather in my cap

Knight 54 66
  • 4 Sep '17
 cappuccinoamaro

Tonight i had a nightmare , the alpha was released but i couldn't play it because it was only released in america to keep the number of ppl low so i had to wait another week to get it in europe , i had to cut my wrists and die to end the nightmare

Baron 583 973
  • 4 Sep '17
 lash

Don't worry, they cannot release it in Americas first. Devs are in Europe, they would not escape the riots that would surely follow.

Mercenary 27 30
  • 4 Sep '17
 Proxysimulator

Lets face it there plan now, is to figure out how to get away with the 300k.....

Knight 830 1764
  • 4 Sep '17
 Ulkenstride

I had a nightmare last night, the Alpha was delayed again, and I started crying.

Conscript 108 462

Why we memeth thee? For thee shallt not be thy way frei life, we memeth for it is be our cause, we memeth so we shallt be remembered throught history, memeth with me, and thau shallt be remembered, shitpost and thy shallt be suspended and or bannished from thy Mordhau forum meme5.png

Conscript 168 358
  • 4 Sep '17
 NikolaiLudovik

v a p o r w a r e

2428 4937
  • 4 Sep '17
 Maci

@Some fucking peasant said:
Why we memeth thee? For thee shallt not be thy way frei life, we memeth for it is be our cause, we memeth so we shallt be remembered throught history, memeth with me, and thau shallt be remembered, shitpost and thy shallt be suspended and or bannished from thy Mordhau forum meme5.png

shitpost below

• 4 Sep '17
 Spanky
This comment was deleted.
Mercenary 2 0
  • 4 Sep '17
 BrothergunZM

god damn it! its already September now and u r still not purchase the key! really???

Duke 311 589
  • 4 Sep '17
 Plebican

reeli???

Knight 1 2
  • 5 Sep '17
 AndyGT

good lord calm down people, you'd be more upset if they released too early and the alpha didn't work as intended. Let them do what they need to do any we will play it when it's ready

Knight 19 49
  • 5 Sep '17
 SmexyLord

I am 99% sure mordhau will replace chiv as my favorite game, but I will choose to remain patient for good things can often come to thouse who wait. But, during the anticipation, can we at least get a new game play video?

Duke 5562 13285
  • 5 Sep '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Wait's about to be up in like a week, then you won't even have to watch

Knight 25 83
  • 5 Sep '17
 Wiebusje

Whoever is still playing chiv I take my hat off for you, the amount of toxicity is appalling and I quit playing after 3 months. I hope we can keep Mordhau somewhat more mature.

On topic: not long left before the release! Hype!

Knight 123 143
  • 5 Sep '17
 Chairman

Mordhau when?

Knight 54 66
  • 5 Sep '17
 cappuccinoamaro

Marox said from 7 days to 14 days in september SO MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE is in 2 days

Knight 30 55
  • 5 Sep '17
 TPMElbanana

where my alpha amigo

Knight 83 115
  • 5 Sep '17
 Mufflin

@cappuccinoamaro said:
Marox said from 7 days to 14 days in september SO MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE is in 2 days

Just like they said from the first of august to the end of august in august until at the end of august they announced it would be from the start of september to some point in september.