Check out our merch shop!

August update

Knight 60 111
  • 31 Aug '17
 420SmokePyro

@Carlo_Mano said:

@420SmokePyro said:

@Jax said:
it wasn't announced a few weeks ago because they didn't know they weren't able to make it

I don't think that steam implementation was something really unpredictable, that's a problem that was always present isn't it?

Yes but when it has to work with 3k players, I can take a little more time than expected to make sure to avoid the diablo ddos syndrome.

Imagine that instead it got released on time but servers kept crashing and being unstable until a fix that comes after 2 weeks, would it be better?

Nah Im totally ok with the delay, I don't want to play in buggy servers with a buggy combat system

Knight 30 55
  • 31 Aug '17
 TPMElbanana

so hyped for alpha release

Knight 830 1764
12 183
  • 31 Aug '17
 Ahundred

TriternionAndDeadlines.gif
Just teasing, love you Triternion

Knight 24 107
  • 31 Aug '17
 Doppelsöldner

@420SmokePyro said:
Nah Im totally ok with the delay, I don't want to play in buggy servers with a buggy combat system

Well, it's an Alpha, so you'd best brace yourself.

Knight 19 49
  • 31 Aug '17
 SmexyLord

A part of me is hoping that the devs were just trolling and the alpha comes out today, seeing it's the last day of August. But probably not.

Knight 399 873
  • 31 Aug '17
 Alphonse

For everyone who's "so disappointed" for this delay, may I ask your ages and what background and experiences do you have in game development or any kind of project?

Title
Conscript 1394 2153
  • 31 Aug '17
 Smeelio

my uncle works at nintendo

Mercenary 1 0
  • 31 Aug '17
 Dreg

Sooo clearly you should open up alpha purchases another week or two ;)

Baron 2358 3392
  • 1 Sep '17
 Xekratos

I am a 3d modeler for a vr project.

Baron 1182 1071
  • 1 Sep '17
 ApatheticDeity

@Alphonse said:
For everyone who's "so disappointed" for this delay, may I ask your ages and what background and experiences do you have in game development or any kind of project?

Title

sir i am 8 and i am appalled by you not having my age and forthwith i will bring a rein of fiery torment upon your soul

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 1 Sep '17
 Sir Zombie

My father is Steve Jobs and he made Windows

2 0
  • 1 Sep '17
 Hubris

@420SmokePyro said:
Few days,then few weeks. Whats next? A few months? Delayhau never

You want stuff to be rushed? ever want something to be perfect? and be like shit we ran out of time and theres all this stuff we need to do still. they are not Creative Assembly

Knight 199 307
  • 1 Sep '17
 Spanky

@Hubris said:

@420SmokePyro said:
Few days,then few weeks. Whats next? A few months? Delayhau never

You want stuff to be rushed? ever want something to be perfect? and be like shit we ran out of time and theres all this stuff we need to do still. they are not Creative Assembly

The game isn't coming out, accept it.

Knight 60 111
  • 1 Sep '17
 420SmokePyro

Hey chill bitch I wasn't even serious

Baron 582 972
  • 1 Sep '17
 lash

I have once made doom style shooter in game maker, where the enemies were heads of one of my class mate.

The plot was based on a fact that he lended a few crowns (really small sum, something like few cents) and he proceeded to harass the person with messages about when he is going to get the money back, even at night. So i gave the dude shotgun and few maze-style leves of his floating head.

So I'll have you know I'm pretty entitled to bitch about the release.

Count 1452 3389
  • 1 Sep '17
 Smokingbobs

@lash said:
I have once made doom style shooter in game maker, where the enemies were heads of one of my class mate.

The plot was based on a fact that he lended a few crowns (really small sum, something like few cents) and he proceeded to harass the person with messages about when he is going to get the money back, even at night. So i gave the dude shotgun and few maze-style leves of his floating head.

So I'll have you know I'm pretty entitled to bitch about the release.

Cool. My brother and I did pretty much the same thing with GM when I was younger. Good times.

Knight 28 83
  • 1 Sep '17
 ŁĐFlamarys

@DerFurst said:

@Ulkenstride said:
Summoning the Alpha

20170829234049_1

man that guy on the left is

extra thicc
Maybe FOV distorsion?

Knight 830 1764
  • 1 Sep '17