Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

August update

Knight 40 22
  • 29 Aug '17
 Lāčplēsis

I-It's okay.. It's n-not like my pc will run M-Mordhau anyway guys...

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 29 Aug '17
 EruTheTeapot

Oi, all they gave was estimated time for Alpha Release ?

Stop freaking out so much, I want to get my hands on it as much as the next duderino but it didn't happen this month so what tbh ?

Knight 240 388
  • 29 Aug '17
 NitroSperg6K

I'm honestly not even fussed about a delay, you guys take all the time you need and don't feel like you gotta rush it :^)

Knight 240 388
  • 29 Aug '17
 NitroSperg6K

@Uncy said:
Just fucking tell us how long, we deserve it man, i mean exact date, cause half a month is incredibly long

Don't be such a little bitch and wait. You don't "deserve" shit lmao.

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 29 Aug '17
 SIEGE

I'm fine with waiting as long as we get a good game tbh.

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 29 Aug '17
 Sir Zombie

@BurritoWarrior said:

@Uncy said:
Just fucking tell us how long, we deserve it man, i mean exact date, cause half a month is incredibly long

They did give us the date
Two weeks into september :^)

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 29 Aug '17
 EruTheTeapot

Yo Bannerlord has been dragging people with it for what years now ?
And they are doing a cool job imho also ermehgerd Turkish company

Baron 583 973
  • 29 Aug '17
 lash

@Sir Zombie said:

@BurritoWarrior said:

@Uncy said:

Actually, it's one to a maximum of two weeks into September.

Could mean min. 7 to max. of 14 days.

Have faith!

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 29 Aug '17
 EruTheTeapot

Imho they will release it tomorrow and they just tested how the community will react to a delay

#Legit

Knight 573 1165
  • 29 Aug '17
 JoBe

@EruTheTeapot said:
Yo Bannerlord has been dragging people with it for what years now ?
And they are doing a cool job imho also ermehgerd Turkish company

Indeed it feels like we fans of M&B have been waiting on a release date for ages, but from the videos the company has given us recently it is looking pretty good. If I remember right, they said that they are working to have people get some playable form in their hands this year 2017. Possibly an alpha or a demo?

Baron 583 973
  • 29 Aug '17
 lash

I'm looking forward to M&B as well.

Allways enjoyed the game, from the first edition, to warband, even the bugging conquest to some extent - but only singleplayer. Multiplayer allways felt wierd to me, chivalry was way better in terms of excitement and "rewarding" feeling. M&B is a casual game I will play when I'm not feeling like competing.

M&B hype will lose to Mordhype anytimee!

Knight 36 55
  • 29 Aug '17
 RiotPolizei

I wish you luck in these next few weeks of Development, Triternion!

I've been busy in school so far, so I forgot Mordhau's alpha was coming out. By the time the alpha begins, I'll have my first few quizzes/tests, so I can't wait to play during my downtime!

Count 4205 9821
  • 29 Aug '17
 DerFurst

I want to hit things really hard with a virtual blunt object, but the computer man isn't letting me do it yet

life is ruined

Knight 54 66
  • 29 Aug '17
 cappuccinoamaro

Guys if the day before an update you happen to be really hyped about it dont write 3 posts in a row or the kid admin will BAN you, im triggered

Baron 583 973
  • 29 Aug '17
 lash

@cappuccinoamaro said:
Guys if the day before an update you happen to be really hyped about it dont write 3 posts in a row or the kid admin will BAN you, im triggered

Hey, web admin is Neo and he most certainly have not banned you. You shall not insult!

You were banned by kid moderator, tbh

Baron 135 244
  • 29 Aug '17
 EvilSuD

Have faith good will prevail!!!!!

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 29 Aug '17
 Sir Zombie

@lash said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@BurritoWarrior said:

@Uncy said:

Actually, it's one to a maximum of two weeks into September.

Could mean min. 7 to max. of 14 days.

Have faith!

Just like when they said alpha im August?

Baron 1226 1617
  • 29 Aug '17
 Carlo_Mano

Hey crybabies,

@Marox said:
So, when? We're aiming for end of August, if all goes according to plan. Sometimes delays are inevitable because things can break spectacularly at the last minute, but hopefully that won't be the case. We'll keep you updated should the situation change.

Where do you see Marox saying it would defenitely be August with no fail?

I actually expected way more than a 2 weeks delay from the SOON team...

Baron 134 315
  • 29 Aug '17
 2cool2care

@Carlo_Mano said:
Hey crybabies,

@Marox said:
So, when? We're aiming for end of August, if all goes according to plan. Sometimes delays are inevitable because things can break spectacularly at the last minute, but hopefully that won't be the case. We'll keep you updated should the situation change.
I actually expected way more than a 2 weeks delay from the SOON team...

2 weeks is not even a delay imo...

Baron 36 63
  • 29 Aug '17
 Lamprey

Steam servers are notoriously bad for anything except Counter-strike Global Offensive, and even then those are debatable. It also takes a decent amount of time to integrate SteamWorks API into any game not on the Source engine, remember Chivalry's browser? Horrendous. Also, the problem that is most likely holding up the alpha is not a critical game bug, as revisions through source control should be available to re-stabilize the build and avoid players using hot code. Dedicated server load and multiplayer optimizations are most likely necessary to the release as no one could play without them.