Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

August update

988 6974
  • 28 Aug '17
 marox — Project Lead

With September just around the corner, we unfortunately have to announce a short delay in getting the alpha out to you all. This one's not going to be long, it's one to a maximum of two weeks into September. We simply couldn't get everything done in time to hit August. These weeks before launch are incredibly hectic and sometimes there's just not enough hours in a day (or week, or month). Given that there's over 3000 of you (both scary and exciting), we want to make sure things work properly.

At Alpha launch, you'll be able to play on these 4 maps: Camp, Grad, Pit and Ruins. There are more maps that will be added during the Alpha period, but these were our most polished, so we decided to include them first. Check them out below:
http://imgur.com/a/V4Xlx

More weapons and armors are being added to the game constantly, check out these two-handed maces that you'll be able to wield soon:

01.jpg

Stay tuned, won't be long now!

Knight 1388 3163
  • 28 Aug '17
 Tim_Fragmagnet

Mark September 14th on your calendars boys.
It's the date of the next delay.

Knight 65 192
Baroness 175 185
  • 28 Aug '17
 Edy_Nelson

oh no

Duke 311 589
  • 28 Aug '17
 Plebican

whatameme

Knight 615 1118
  • 28 Aug '17
 Uncy

Just fucking tell us how long, we deserve it man, i mean exact date, cause half a month is incredibly long

Knight 154 452
  • 28 Aug '17
 Nautilus

The delay is no problem; you told us they were expected during the kickstarter. Thanks for the update!

Baroness 485 1386
Knight 77 162
  • 28 Aug '17
 ArmedSpartan

Damn, was looking forward to playing Mordhau, before School started for me, But oh well... :(

177 457
  • 28 Aug '17
 Koda

"A few days" okay. Now it's two weeks. Suprised if we get it this month at all ffs

Knight 146 159
  • 28 Aug '17
 Zetboi

AAAAAAAAA

The suspense is killing me

Marox, give it all you guys got so we can join you in the game!!

Baroness 485 1386
  • 28 Aug '17
 arr0wmanc3r

image.jpeg

G O E D E N D A G
O
E
D
E
N
D
A
G

Count 1476 965
Knight 292 904
  • 28 Aug '17
 GIRUGIRU

vaporware game confirmed i'm refunding and backing star citizen

Countess 1233 2912
  • 28 Aug '17
 Whisper

MFW
20170825_150044.png

Count 1476 965

@ArmedSpartan said:
Damn, was looking forward to playing Mordhau, before School started for me, But oh well... :(

looks like we will be on an even playing field then. because work/adulting.

Knight 5410 7408
  • 28 Aug '17
 Humble Staff

GOEDENDAG

TRITERNION I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
Now you only need to add the sling to make me the happiest player of your entire fanbase. I completely support you guys and will patiently wait these two weeks. Cheers and just keep being awesome. I'm in fucking tears of joy.

Duke 2266 4010
  • 28 Aug '17
 Huggles

Please don't release it mid september. If you release it in like 2 weeks at the last possible minute I think it's safe to say a shit ton of us will be pissed. I'm a bit disappointed that the date given was as vague to allow 7 days of variance, but whatever. I just hope you guys are working to get it out to us as fast as possible, I expect alpha to be buggy as hell. And if you "take your time" to polish alpha a bit before giving it to us and it's still full of bugs it will probably seem worse than you guys just getting it to us as fast as possible.

Knight 7 15
  • 28 Aug '17
 Havana

I respect your hard work immensely, including your decision to delay the Alpha for a few weeks. But if it's a matter of weeks and not days, isn't that something you could've announced weeks in advance instead of 3 days?

Not asking this in a whiny/complaining manner but just genuinely interested if there was some unforeseen event today/yesterday.

Knight 615 1118
  • 28 Aug '17
 Uncy

sep 14th

Hello boys marox here, we're expecting short delay so alpha will come in early 2018 :X