Mordhau

Mordhau armor suggestions.

Duke 488 1195

@Punzybobo said:

@Runagate said:
Can you however reveal if there are plans to rename the current "tabard" pieces something more appropriate?

Or, redo them entirely... cough

83a37b4d498664f3c11bc8110fbb0e01.jpg144611599364.jpgknights_templar_battle_weary.jpg1515426457603.jpg1_51F_EMTd1q7koXbvW4pe4w.jpeg1519828519955.jpg

Knight 2230 4004
 Runagate

@Senturion, Duke of Ontheon said:

@Punzybobo said:

@Runagate said:
Can you however reveal if there are plans to rename the current "tabard" pieces something more appropriate?

Or, redo them entirely... cough

83a37b4d498664f3c11bc8110fbb0e01.jpg144611599364.jpgknights_templar_battle_weary.jpg1515426457603.jpg1_51F_EMTd1q7koXbvW4pe4w.jpeg1519828519955.jpg

Indeed, this would be the optimal outcome. Why leave ugly unhistorical pieces amongst the very well-made and accurate newer armor parts? Is it just for old times sake? Because they are quite the eyesore.

I think a lot of people want you guys to say at least something about this after all the requests.

Duke 488 1195

We definitely need more medium/light armor to freshen up the catalogue.

9780850453942PB.jpg99a880db5af135a6bee79caf68971ed6.jpgff96b29b7c2a5feba23a4d73d23f0c68.jpg76ba40f3ec0bc4ebd6d5f6fb35a80b4a.jpgd31e676f140459750331c14869d31224.jpg940542ff51fd66ac30faa31558dc0535.jpg256c280425e0326588434207f69b724e.jpgknights-hospitaller-knight-1140.jpg1377956024452.jpgosprey-book-italian-medieval-armies_1_51efd0846b00c9395cc96de507f04efe.jpg579e503eb919d8099954bb0ff405acec.jpgc3c93d84b3bd465707836fabe2cd00f8.jpg12-warrior-armor-ensembles-history_17.jpg

Knight 1815 2219
  • 5 Jan
 Void

^ good stuff

Conscript 11 56

If I could, I don't know if Max looks at the Official Dev suggestions thread, but I'm gonna link to a post I wrote on how armour could be improved significantly as there doesn't seem to be any support for knights etc. from the 10th-> Mid-14th Century. I don't want to spam and just copy the post, but I don't want this to go unnoticed if the person in charge of making the armour doesn't look in the thread I posted it in.

Instead of just posting a bunch of pictures, I tried to commentate on how much I could get the Mordhau armour sets available to match the historically accurate setup. I don't want to just dump pics and not give a feel for how the armour In-Game could be improved.

Here's the Link ;
https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/10085/feedback-and-suggestions-thread/?page=13#c258

Hope the pictures along with the commentary help!

85 94
  • 27 Jan
 Sir_Velkan

@Vq.Raccoon said:
I am having a hard time downloading Pinterest on my phone so I'll post pictures here: IMG_4397.PNG
I would like to see some tight-knight leather like this, something that says "swift, and cunning"
IMG_4396.PNG
Here's another piece I found that looked interesting

And last but not least, these renaissance hats are way too cool not to be in-game!IMG_4398.PNG
"medieval renaissance"
How does that come together XD?

8 19

colovain armor 1.jpg

colovain armor 2.jpg

colovain armor 3.jpg

colovain armor 18.jpg

colovain armors 21.jpg

rus armor 2.jpg

slav 5.jpg

slav 6.jpg

slav 8.jpg

slav 10.jpg

slav 12.jpg

slav 13.jpg

slav 14.jpg

slavs 2.jpg

slavs 3.jpg

slavs 4.jpg

zertsalo.jpg

zertsalo 2.jpg

slavic knights fighting.jpg

slavic armor.jpg

slav.jpg

slav armor 30.jpg

russo turkic steppe slavic armor.jpg

russian-armour.jpg

russian armor 3.jpg

RUs.png

rus lamellar.jpg

rus kuyak.jpg

Rus armor.jpg

rus armor 2.jpg

rus armor 1.jpg

kuyak 1.jpg

KNIGHTS RUS.jpg

zertsalo.jpg

Various colovain helmets.jpg

colo ademantium 4.jpg

colo ademantuim  3.jpg

colo ademantuim 2.jpg

colo ademantium 5.jpeg

colo ademantium 1.jpg

colo ademantium 4.jpg

Colo Heavy mithril 2.jpg

Colo heavy mithril 3.jpg

colo silver 2.jpg

colo silver 3.jpeg

colo steel 13.jpg

I made a post like this on another thread but could we get some Slavic/medieval eastern European armors in game

Knight 2591 6881
  • 31 Jan
 Rattsknecht

Slav gear is never too much

8 19

18abc4c504e3471d9738089a3b025679--moscow-kremlin-royalty-free-image.jpg

b61add7b830e841639cc4020fc455414.jpg

42603592_2294765334142071_2987234910684577792_n.jpg

8fa4d62e6b9e60052782668c7044ecd8.jpg

1061ce272ac2c2d37733d1486919c77bb36da5c3.jpeg

oruz-palata_.JPG

bea6f25e7f781bd38a59290bd202d628.jpg

7a7b7d4e23018f9e1b66f61970a380b1.jpg

b11e6b2d838ca81ec7e83af54695e089.jpg

sg51yv.jpg

83946434_Pantyuhin_YUriy_Dmitriy_Donskoy_i_Sergiy_Radonezhskiy.jpg

85985c564132a2cdd279f79d0a399f71.jpg

80765416-heavy-armored-medieval-russian-warrior-late-medieval-kievan-rus-1290-1340-years-appearance-based-on-.jpg

Screenshot_20180707-112528_Gallery.jpg

1164.jpeg

6e928d9c20401013ba1d167217bb3693.jpg

Screenshot_20180707-012247_Gallery.jpg

dec2254dfbab9b12faf99f4aed817300.jpg

1c07a766c6b7fc00ca1a41fcb7d20c08.jpg

251a76bc35667d60ca98064f3862bfa5.jpg

e00584c8d8ca7a93d2c15797bdfdbe15.jpg

a4d17b5c8ed262fb241f037ff9bf742d.jpg

a2120d1d97e0a68a0938e23530c9f3d1.jpg

f1ffd79074a18ac10ff99a0596ad268f.jpg

d12d6daddd7561a3bec342e41df73675.jpg

65df1f48796da7d404dda6c3c2k7--kukly-igrushki-russkij-znatnyj-voin-konets-13.jpg

1.JPG

85e6af639a555089eec3e82bf7e86319.jpg

ba0015150f24ca35fe60f164b14c48b8.jpg

9e5e9c63d999bc51c93c8169fb2a5a58.jpg

39ff14d455824d0dc4654860ca95904a.jpg

eaea1cc44d032854a573ba169b92296e.jpg

417e483b2c62ffa69254e176ea3f9ccc.jpg

Slav armor is best

8 19

dba-army-157-russian.jpg

39ff14d455824d0dc4654860ca95904a.jpg

3a2ef500c3b68a3c4d6c19526134b800.jpg

03041f3619d0c17209ff59b9e16e05bc.jpg

2a450610027226a0c64250bfeb673123.jpg

4bdecfcc37675c28a96da4e3b51b542f.jpg

859a5c917aba506ebba7c9a7810303ab.jpg

d8ee5dfafd6dd9c96a8779ec9487756e.jpg

e399c53dd0b9eb7eb11c1934623197ac.jpg

5518-studios-character-02.jpg

pic16a.jpg

cb2ea6516968d423dc3a26cced7d2124.jpg

CAWFTK.jpg

7da6edc55e125f7633a83f0bf7b2d58a.jpg

Drevnosti_RG_v3_ill046_-_Zercalo.jpg

Slav lamellar is cooler then filthy western spy plate armor

Knight 252 688

Does anyone know if square shields or tower will be added to the game?

Conscript 652 1460
Knight 3132 7291
  • 1 Feb
 Punzybobo

@ohshitsorry said:
I do

Do you?

Knight 460 891
  • 1 Feb
 wierHL

Tower probably not IIRC. Don't know about square shield.

Duke 986 1381
  • 2 Feb
 PadanFain

so far devs have said only 2 more shields to be added large Viking round shield and small round buckler

106 146
  • 2 Feb
 Toastimus

@[email protected] said:
colovain armor 1.jpg

colovain armor 2.jpg

colovain armor 3.jpg

colovain armor 18.jpg

colovain armors 21.jpg

rus armor 2.jpg

slav 5.jpg

slav 6.jpg

slav 8.jpg

slav 10.jpg

slav 12.jpg

slav 13.jpg

slav 14.jpg

slavs 2.jpg

slavs 3.jpg

slavs 4.jpg

zertsalo.jpg

zertsalo 2.jpg

slavic knights fighting.jpg

slavic armor.jpg

slav.jpg

slav armor 30.jpg

russo turkic steppe slavic armor.jpg

russian-armour.jpg

russian armor 3.jpg

RUs.png

rus lamellar.jpg

rus kuyak.jpg

Rus armor.jpg

rus armor 2.jpg

rus armor 1.jpg

kuyak 1.jpg

KNIGHTS RUS.jpg

zertsalo.jpg

Various colovain helmets.jpg

colo ademantium 4.jpg

colo ademantuim  3.jpg

colo ademantuim 2.jpg

colo ademantium 5.jpeg

colo ademantium 1.jpg

colo ademantium 4.jpg

Colo Heavy mithril 2.jpg

Colo heavy mithril 3.jpg

colo silver 2.jpg

colo silver 3.jpeg

colo steel 13.jpg

I made a post like this on another thread but could we get some Slavic/medieval eastern European armors in game

GoD yeS

Recruit 11 43

다운로드 (3).jpeg

need mitten gauntlet

Mercenary 2543 4560
  • 3 Feb
 SIEGE

@Toastimus said:

@[email protected] said:
colovain armor 1.jpg

colovain armor 2.jpg

colovain armor 3.jpg

colovain armor 18.jpg

colovain armors 21.jpg

rus armor 2.jpg

slav 5.jpg

slav 6.jpg

slav 8.jpg

slav 10.jpg

slav 12.jpg

slav 13.jpg

slav 14.jpg

slavs 2.jpg

slavs 3.jpg

slavs 4.jpg

zertsalo.jpg

zertsalo 2.jpg

slavic knights fighting.jpg

slavic armor.jpg

slav.jpg

slav armor 30.jpg

russo turkic steppe slavic armor.jpg

russian-armour.jpg

russian armor 3.jpg

RUs.png

rus lamellar.jpg

rus kuyak.jpg

Rus armor.jpg

rus armor 2.jpg

rus armor 1.jpg

kuyak 1.jpg

KNIGHTS RUS.jpg

zertsalo.jpg

Various colovain helmets.jpg

colo ademantium 4.jpg

colo ademantuim  3.jpg

colo ademantuim 2.jpg

colo ademantium 5.jpeg

colo ademantium 1.jpg

colo ademantium 4.jpg

Colo Heavy mithril 2.jpg

Colo heavy mithril 3.jpg

colo silver 2.jpg

colo silver 3.jpeg

colo steel 13.jpg

I made a post like this on another thread but could we get some Slavic/medieval eastern European armors in game

GoD yeS

great but not enough lamellar

Knight 2230 4004
  • 3 Feb
 Runagate

at least half of those pics have lamellar in them lol

  • 6 Feb
 Toastimus
This comment was deleted.