• 29 Apr
 Lincs

Couldn't agree more, episode 3 was complete shit holy fuck

Duke 341 973

I liked the new episode. :)

Knight 66 72
  • 29 Apr
 DoubleK

How do people still watch this garbage. I stopped at season 6.

Mercenary 1117 2037

@DoubleK said:
How do people still watch this garbage. I stopped at season 6.

Too invested now, book series probably will never be finished. It's all I got now. :(

Knight 5096 6837

@EliteTeamKiller said:
GoT mops the floor with pretty much every superhero movie ever made except a couple Batman films and maybe one or two others.

lol

Knight 1 0
  • 30 Apr
 pj

TV Show went downhill after Joffrey was killed off...he was the best thing on the show. They should have had him exiled like Dany and him trying to worm his way back in.

My 2 cents is this.
Jon Snow isn't really a Tygarian...he was switched at birth with the Baratheon boy Gendry (the blacksmith character).
Jon Snow will get killed off...Dany will be killed off. The dragons will wretch havoc as nobody can control them...finally settleing on Westerock. Gendry finally controls the dragon.

My story is better.

Duke 754 1200
  • 1 May
 Stumpy

This thread is full of retards.

I loved episode 3, and i still like GoT and enjoy watching it thoroughly.

I guess it's because im a super fan compared to all these mainstream hypers who watch it only because everyone else is.
then shitting on the show no matter what they do or how good a episode is.
Crybabies the lot of you. Probably the same type of people who whine about not getting gold or xp and refunding this game because playing the actual game is not good enough since they cant have a optional extra feature within the first day of a megasucess of a release which came unexpected.

Knight 7631 14008

yeah those retards not liking the thing I like, how fucking dare they >:(

Mercenary 1117 2037

@Stumpy said:
This thread is full of retards.

I loved episode 3, and i still like GoT and enjoy watching it thoroughly.

I guess it's because im a super fan compared to all these mainstream hypers who watch it only because everyone else is.
Crybabies the lot of you. Probably the same type of people who whine about not getting gold or xp and refunding this game because playing the actual game is not good enough since they cant have a optional extra feature within the first day of a megasucess of a release which came unexpected.

Was gonna rant about how I read the books several times over but I'm not sure this isn't just bait.

Knight 108 366
  • 1 May
 Pankila

@Stumpy said:
compared to all these mainstream hypers who watch it only because everyone else is.

Wait do we live on the same planet

Duke 545 903
 Goatie

Stumpy wtf are you joking. The Super fan comment is actual cringe.

Count 171 246

they hyped up the whitewalkers and NK for 8 seasons. Just for it to end by Super Saiyan Aryanaruto spawning from nowhere while in a place surrounded by dead that freak out by simply hearing blood dropping... At least they could give us a duel between Jon and NK since they were enemies since ages but nope. Just a random backstab like it was nothing. All this hype for NK to be killed like if he was nothing. Very disappointed tbh

Knight 3294 6737
  • 3 May
 Bodkin

I thought it was a little gay that they went through this whole character development shit with Theon and Jorah and they died pretty shitty cheapass deaths tbh.

Duke 545 903
  • 3 May
 Goatie

They threw out the whole structure of the show, slowy at first over seasons and then sealing it all in this one episode.

Mercenary 1117 2037

@Bodkin said:
I thought it was a little gay that they went through this whole character development shit with Theon and Jorah and they died pretty shitty cheapass deaths tbh.

I thought pretty much the entire episode was bad, but Theon's death was one thing I did like. At that point he had fully redeemed himself, completed his arc. Bran saying he's where he belongs and thanking him before he charged knowingly towards his death was a great sendoff for him.

I do agree about Jorah, although to be honest there were about 3-4 times in the episode where I thought he was a goner anyway.