319 417
  • 26 Aug '17
 ChuckJones

Soon
in 3 days :)

Mercenary 36 71
  • 26 Aug '17
 Bahamut

I can't wait till this lands cause i'm tired of dealing with Chivalries shit. 2.4k hours, I need something else to play.

Knight 2308 4188
  • 26 Aug '17
 Runagate

Stop playing Chivalry

Mercenary 36 71
  • 26 Aug '17
 Bahamut

I can't :( Not until this releases, it's like a curse. As shitty as Chiv is, it's the best thing out atm.

Knight 123 143
  • 26 Aug '17
 Chairman

@Bahamut said:
I can't :( Not until this releases, it's like a curse. As shitty as Chiv is, it's the best thing out atm.

So true

Knight 627 2068
  • 26 Aug '17
 LuxCandidus

We will be waiting for you.

319 417
  • 26 Aug '17
 ChuckJones

@Bahamut said:

ah yes

with 6000+ hrs. on 3 platforms combined - PS4, Xbox One and PC.

its a fun shitfest game.

Te moment u charge and encounter in a group fight, lol thats a shitfest, with limbs decapitated, all those screams, and that music in the background, such fun times.

Mercenary 36 71
  • 26 Aug '17
 Bahamut

@ChuckJones said:

@Bahamut said:

ah yes

its a fun shitfest game.

Te moment u charge and encounter in a group fight, lol thats a shitfest, with limbs decapitated, all those screams, and that music in the background, such fun times.

I'm a duelist and can't stand FFA and the like. All the BS broken mechanics that people continue to abuse drive me insane, draggings fine to an extent, but reverses? Fuck that, it's the thing I'm most excited about in Mordhau, forcing people to actually use skill instead of some half baked broken animations.

Knight 9 17
  • 26 Aug '17
 Badger

It's definitely wishful thinking, but I feel like if they were going to delay the alpha, they would have told us by now. Hype!

Knight 54 66
  • 26 Aug '17
 cappuccinoamaro

Are you badger from AOC ?

319 417
  • 26 Aug '17
 ChuckJones

@Badger said:
It's definitely wishful thinking, but I feel like if they were going to delay the alpha, they would have told us by now. Hype!

or unless they tell us the last minute its delayed

which i dont think it'll get delayed now. but hey lets keep some positive feelings that will be getting alpha very soon

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 26 Aug '17
 Smeelio

I'm guessing they've anticipated delays, and so the current silence on their part is them working their arses off to try and get everything ready in time for the internally decided release date, and then if they miss that date, they'll announce a delay

Baron 28 68
  • 26 Aug '17
 Mike Dewar

alfah wen doe liek gib me noa

Baron 36 63
  • 26 Aug '17
 Lamprey

@Bahamut said:

@ChuckJones said:

@Bahamut said:

ah yes

its a fun shitfest game.

I'm a duelist and can't stand FFA and the like. All the BS broken mechanics that people continue to abuse drive me insane, draggings fine to an extent, but reverses? Fuck that, it's the thing I'm most excited about in Mordhau, forcing people to actually use skill instead of some half baked broken animations.

I can't even take it seriously anymore without getting angry. The dueling in Chivalry for me is just as bad as FFA, except if you are consistently doing poor in FFA you can say you're still having fun. I love reverses but I realize that it is an incredibly terrible bad mechanic and it looks obnoxious.

Knight 19 49
  • 26 Aug '17
 SmexyLord

I ran out of all my hau recently, please may I have some mor?

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 26 Aug '17
 ThunderDuck

@SmexyLord said:
I ran out of all my hau recently, please may I have some mor?

heh that one's not bad

Conscript 79 102
  • 26 Aug '17
 Policecar

im sorry if i have to touch ur childrn now but is "haumord" game for the u-wii?

Knight 19 49
  • 26 Aug '17
 SmexyLord

@Policecar said:
Nah, it's for the X Box over 9000

Knight 2308 4188
  • 26 Aug '17
 Runagate

@SmexyLord said:

@Policecar said:
dude quoting lmao

Conscript 79 102
  • 26 Aug '17
 Policecar

@Runagate said:

@SmexyLord said:

@Policecar said:
dude quoting lmao
ayylmao hehexd