Knight 3194 4397
  • 22 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES

Who's deleting the posts?

Count 1452 3389
  • 22 Aug '17
 Smokingbobs

Take your argument somewhere else SVP.

EDIT: Talking about potential delay is fine, obviously, but if it turns into a back and forth of insults there's no reason for it to be here.

Baron 134 315
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care

@Smokingbobs said:

Okay, but you know what is going on here, always the same circlejerk that thinks they own the place, annoying

Mercenary 27 30
  • 22 Aug '17
 Proxysimulator

this dudes savage

2428 4937
  • 22 Aug '17
 Maci

@2cool2care said:

@Smokingbobs said:

Okay, but you know what is going on here, always the same circlejerk that thinks they own the place, annoying

oh yaa giru-chan impregnate me
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mercenary 27 30
  • 22 Aug '17
 Proxysimulator

People are just getting salty bc its in the last days of the long ass time we've had to wait and they just want mordhau already few more days chaps, it'll be alright

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 22 Aug '17
 Sir Zombie

@2cool2care said:

@Smokingbobs said:

Calm down good friend
It is only your fault that Mordhau is delayed

- Circlejerker

Knight 32 71
  • 22 Aug '17
 NarcolepticHound

@Ruby Rhoderick said:

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:
Just want the devs to know it's all good if you have to delay another month. We'll survive. Take as much time as you need gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say otherwise. We're all standing with you and wish nothing but the best. All the gravy good love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know - we'll be fine if it takes another month.

September allows everyone to shed their summer skin, and maybe some summer sins, and begin setting new goals for the last few months of the year. With January creeping around the corner, September is the best month to remember, and scurry to complete, those New Year's resolutions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Lets not encourage a delay, please.

Amen to that my dude

Count 4205 9821
  • 22 Aug '17
 DerFurst

If we act like we're upset that mordhau might be delayed maybe it'll make them go faster

IT'S MY MORDHAU AND I NEED IT NOW

Knight 127 187
  • 22 Aug '17
 Vq.Raccoon

WHY ARE ALL THE DEVS ON
Oh sweet baby Jesus it might be happening

Knight 4116 4392
  • 22 Aug '17
 pizza boy

raccoon you still need to beat the 4 kings with me

Knight 2308 4188
  • 22 Aug '17
 Runagate

I'm already so addicted my heart will stop due to withdrawal symptoms if Mordhau isn't released before september

Knight 127 187
  • 22 Aug '17
 Vq.Raccoon

@CaptainGaymer said:
raccoon you still need to beat the 4 kings with me

Nuu, they're hard NG++

Baron 1647 5234
  • 22 Aug '17
 Lincs

Oh my god

I NEED MORDHOBU ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE DATE

Devs send us a picc;;)

Knight 45 59
  • 22 Aug '17
 P0P218

i hope when the alpha releases it comes with a simple "Play against AI" mode or something.
just in case the servers die or something so that you can still do something to enjoy the product you bought
because it looked good and fun and in case it dies you can still enjoy it and you get what i mean

lets hope though the servers WON'T die. but just in case you never know what happens.

Knight 135 150
  • 22 Aug '17
 SirLancelot

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:
Just want the devs to know it's all good if you have to delay another month. We'll survive. Take as much time as you need gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say otherwise. We're all standing with you and wish nothing but the best. All the gravy good love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know - we'll be fine if it takes another month.

September allows everyone to shed their summer skin, and maybe some summer sins, and begin setting new goals for the last few months of the year. With January creeping around the corner, September is the best month to remember, and scurry to complete, those New Year's resolutions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

ZmSpA.jpg

Duke 5559 13285
  • 22 Aug '17
 Jax — Community Manager

teamdamage.jpeg
fucking noob

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 22 Aug '17
 EruTheTeapot

%2 Team Damage

Knight 11 3