Knight 127 187
  • 22 Aug '17
 Vq.Raccoon

@Lord Commander Guts said:

@Vq.Raccoon said:

@MackDaddy/PadanFain said:

@Monkeytoes said:

Just want the devs to know it's not ok if you have to delay another month. We'll Die. Gotta go fast gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say delays are ok. We're all standing with you guns pointed at ur backs and wish nothing but the best. All the white gooey gravy love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know but we'll be dead if it takes another month.

why are you mack daddy and padan fain? your name annoys me

Because im both? My smurf took on a life of its own and now i dont know who i really am help me.

I like Mack daddy, I feel as if people go try hard mode when you use padan

I love hadeus, but majority of vanquish are cancer. Welcome to cancer lands. We embrace you warmly to mordhau.

You know you love me

Count 1476 965

@Vq.Raccoon said:

@Lord Commander Guts said:

@Vq.Raccoon said:

@Monkeytoes said:

Just want the devs to know it's not ok if you have to delay another month. We'll Die. Gotta go fast gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say delays are ok. We're all standing with you guns pointed at ur backs and wish nothing but the best. All the white gooey gravy love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know but we'll be dead if it takes another month.

why are you mack daddy and padan fain? your name annoys me

Because im both? My smurf took on a life of its own and now i dont know who i really am help me.

I like Mack daddy, I feel as if people go try hard mode when you use padan

I love hadeus, but majority of vanquish are cancer. Welcome to cancer lands. We embrace you warmly to mordhau.

You know you love me

No you keep eating my cats food. It ain't cheap ya know.

Knight 92 313
  • 22 Aug '17
 Darkfyre

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:
Just want the devs to know it's all good if you have to delay another month.

open_door_-_geograph-org-uk_-_798005.jpg

Baron 134 315
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care

It won't be delayed, the core gameplay has been already playable for months now, and i think they are clever enough to have prioritize server/matchmaking issues/UI dev recently and not touch the mechanics much (that's why there won't be archery first i guess, priorities, low tier players that are archers can wait). Also they probably don't want to associate the name "Mordhau" with "delayed", just to release a better polished alpha. People would be happy with a 5mx5m map and a bot.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 22 Aug '17
 Sir Zombie

They are already associated with delayed tbh. Mordhau when is one of the most iconic "memes" people know. But thank you for revealing more about the games development than the developers have said.

• 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care
This comment was deleted.
  • 22 Aug '17
 Xekratos
  • 22 Aug '17
 Sammy
  • 22 Aug '17
 Carlo_Mano
  • 22 Aug '17
 Sir Zombie
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care
  • 22 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care
  • 22 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care
  • 22 Aug '17
 Maci
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care
  • 22 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES
  • 22 Aug '17
 2cool2care
Mercenary 27 30
  • 22 Aug '17
 Proxysimulator

2cool2care I agree with what you said starting off but now I just see your a savage hell yeah keep the good work up.