Mordhau

July update

Knight 68 160
  • 21 Aug '17
 SerTwentyGoodmen

@MackDaddy/PadanFain said:
who did Mordhau just murder with that chivalry spear?

Mirage

1 0
  • 21 Aug '17
 KllpDreams

Hope it comes soon!

Count 4205 9815
  • 21 Aug '17
 DerFurst

@Ulkenstride said:

@DerFurst said:
The meme makes it look like chivalry is the spear though.

Nah

suggestion: make the spearhead partially go through the chivalry logo, so you can see some in the front but some of it gets hidden. Also add the blood to the chivalry logo itself. That way we'd know the spear wasn't chiv

Knight 4 0
  • 21 Aug '17
 Jostino

I can't wait anymore!!

Duke 162 274
  • 21 Aug '17
 BEACHES

If it's delayed I'm going to sodomize my cat with a rusty flagpole

Knight 54 66
  • 21 Aug '17
 cappuccinoamaro

MAKE MEDIEVAL COMBAT GREAT AGAIN

Mercenary 2188 3902
  • 21 Aug '17
 EruTheTeapot

@BEACHES said:
If it's delayed I'm going to sodomize my cat with a rusty flagpole

Grumpy ''Good''.jpg

Baron 495 1380

Just want the devs to know it's all good if you have to delay another month. We'll survive. Take as much time as you need gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say otherwise. We're all standing with you and wish nothing but the best. All the gravy good love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know - we'll be fine if it takes another month.

September allows everyone to shed their summer skin, and maybe some summer sins, and begin setting new goals for the last few months of the year. With January creeping around the corner, September is the best month to remember, and scurry to complete, those New Year's resolutions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Duke 341 973
  • 21 Aug '17
 Ruby Rhoderick

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:
Just want the devs to know it's all good if you have to delay another month. We'll survive. Take as much time as you need gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say otherwise. We're all standing with you and wish nothing but the best. All the gravy good love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know - we'll be fine if it takes another month.

September allows everyone to shed their summer skin, and maybe some summer sins, and begin setting new goals for the last few months of the year. With January creeping around the corner, September is the best month to remember, and scurry to complete, those New Year's resolutions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

Lets not encourage a delay, please.

Duke 986 1381
  • 21 Aug '17
 PadanFain

Just want the devs to know it's not ok if you have to delay another month. We'll Die. Gotta go fast gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say delays are ok. We're all standing with you guns pointed at ur backs and wish nothing but the best. All the white gooey gravy love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know but we'll be dead if it takes another month.

Knight 3169 4350
  • 21 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES

Just want the devs to know it's not ok if you have to delay another month. We'll Die. Gotta go fast gents! Sending all the good vibes your way to ensure you make produce the best of the best. Pay no mind to those who say delays are ok. We're all standing with you guns pointed at ur backs and wish nothing but the best. All the white gooey gravy love we can provide. If there is anything you need from us please let us know but we'll be dead if it takes another month.

why are you mack daddy and padan fain? your name annoys me

Duke 2266 4007
  • 21 Aug '17
 Huggles

NO. I LITERALLY WON'T SURVIVE. ALPHA ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE CRAZY BOLONCED OR POLISHED THAT'S LIKE HALF OF OUR JOB AND WHY WE PAYED 60 + DOLLAROS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Knight 127 187
  • 21 Aug '17
 Vq.Raccoon

If I don't get my gooey gravy lovin' mordhau this month, it'll be boycotted.

Duke 986 1381
  • 21 Aug '17
 PadanFain

@Monkeytoes said:

Because im both? My smurf took on a life of its own and now i dont know who i really am help me.

Knight 3169 4350
  • 21 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES

@Monkeytoes said:

Because im both? My smurf took on a life of its own and now i dont know who i really am help me.

padan fain sounds somewhat dumb and mack daddy sounds pretty cool

change it to just MackDaddy

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 21 Aug '17
 Smeelio

Padan Fain is the guy in the profile/avatar picture though

Mercenary 2548 4563
  • 21 Aug '17
 SIEGE

Padan Fain sounds better that MCDONALDS DADDY

Duke 986 1381
  • 21 Aug '17
 PadanFain

@Monkeytoes said:

@Monkeytoes said:

padan fain sounds somewhat dumb and mack daddy sounds pretty cool

change it to just MackDaddy

Padan Fain is to well known to just cut out he has a fanbase and following on the chivalry forums you wouldnt understand. HES TOO INFAMOUS!

Knight 127 187
  • 21 Aug '17
 Vq.Raccoon

@Monkeytoes said:

I like Mack daddy, I feel as if people go try hard mode when you use padan

Count 1470 960

@Vq.Raccoon said:

@Monkeytoes said:

I like Mack daddy, I feel as if people go try hard mode when you use padan

I love hadeus, but majority of vanquish are cancer. Welcome to cancer lands. We embrace you warmly to mordhau.