This comment was deleted.
Knight 54 66
  • 18 Aug '17
 cappuccinoamaro

NO DELAY OR RIOT

319 417
  • 18 Aug '17
 ChuckJones

i'm all for a little delay in Mordhau. There are alot of games coming out anyways. Like Danganronpa V3, Star Wars Battlefront II, Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed Origins, Cuphead, Wolfenstein II, plenty.

i dont mind personally Mordhau can use a little extra polish for Alpha to make it atleast stable, meanwhile it comes out, I'll play Persona 5, it'll keep me company till Mordhau Alpha comes and when I'm done with it is when Mordhau Alpha comes too. :)

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 18 Aug '17
 Sammy

@ChuckJones said:
i'm all for a little delay in Mordhau. There are alot of games coming out anyways. Like Danganronpa V3, Star Wars Battlefront II, Shadow of War, Assassin's Creed Origins, Cuphead, Wolfenstein II, plenty.

good job naming a bunch of shit (nice person)

Duke 2266 4010
  • 18 Aug '17
 Huggles

I'm cool with release being delayed a bit, but not alpha tbh. Its not supposed to be perfect for alpha. And their game was already better than chivalry in prototype so this is longer overdue if anything imho. Alpha end of august or riot.

Knight 3153 7400
  • 18 Aug '17
 Punzybobo

I'm cool with delays, because I can work out, eat food, eat burger, eat pasta, do push up, do pull up, eat pizza, do run, eat ice cream, cream pants, do more hand work-outs, and sit ups.

Knight 135 150
  • 18 Aug '17
 SirLancelot

We're aiming for end of August, if all goes according to plan. Sometimes delays are inevitable

mordhau sad.jpeg

Knight 135 150
  • 18 Aug '17
 SirLancelot

@ChuckJones said:

i dont mind personally Mordhau can use a little extra polish for Alpha to make it atleast stable, meanwhile it comes out, I'll play Persona 5, it'll keep me company till Mordhau Alpha comes and when I'm done with it is when Mordhau Alpha comes too. :)

mordhau funny.png

Baroness 485 1386
  • 18 Aug '17
 arr0wmanc3r

If you delay Mordhau for more than one second I will kill myself and write bad things about the game in my suicide note which I will also send a copy of to PC Gamer which they will publish, resulting in a loss of interest for and the ultimate failure of the game.

• 19 Aug '17
 Ulkenstride
This comment was deleted.
Knight 830 1764
  • 19 Aug '17
 Ulkenstride

@ChuckJones said:

Chuck Jones Hung by the Neck until dead.jpg

319 417
  • 19 Aug '17
 ChuckJones

give that meme a rest already. It's not funny when its overused 1000 times.

Also playing other games is never a bad idea, time will pass quicker that way instead of staring at the forum all day
The alpha will come steadily when I'm done with Persona 5.

also btw Sammy. I've only mentioned the hotter titles, there are still plenty of games coming this year. Just play or do whatever, just give the devs a break and let em handle this how they see it.

The delay could be 1000 years for all i care, i'd still be fine with it. Why? because there are other stuff to do :)

Knight 3194 4397
  • 19 Aug '17
 MONKEYTOES

@ChuckJones
The delay could be 1000 years for all i care, i'd still be fine with it. Why? because there are other stuff to do :)

then why the fuck are you on the forums if you dont even care about when mordhau comes out?

Baron 1647 5234
  • 19 Aug '17
 Lincs

I want mordhau

1627 2898
  • 19 Aug '17
 Ranten

@ChuckJones said:
Danganronpa V3

THERE IS A LIVING HUMAN ON THIS EARTH OTHER THAN ME WHO KNOWS THAT DANGANRONPA EXISTS

Jones marry me

Count 4205 9821
  • 19 Aug '17
 DerFurst

@Ranten said:

@ChuckJones said:
Danganronpa V3

THERE IS A LIVING HUMAN ON THIS EARTH OTHER THAN ME WHO KNOWS THAT DANGANRONPA EXISTS

Jones marry me

there's some dumb bipolar bear and teenagers die

that's as far as I got into it