Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

June update

Knight 1366 1852
  • 7 Jul '17
 Trevz TheCuz

@Maci said:
Can add Katana???

I dont want a weapon that breaks everytime i butter my bread

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 7 Jul '17
 Sir Zombie

@Trevz said:

@Maci said:
Can add Katana???

I dont want a weapon that breaks everytime i butter my bread

then add katana

Knight 1366 1852
Count 1452 3389
  • 7 Jul '17
 Smokingbobs

@Maxilatorn said:
I see some comments about historical accuracy, to put this endless back and forth to rest, In Mordhau we focus on bringing in armors from most parts of Europe spanning many different centuries, meaning that you will see armors that would never have faced each other in battle nor existed at the same time. We are not trying to make something that is historically accurate but many of our armors are based on things seen in the real world. As a rule of thumb, what belongs in our armor collection are armors that would appear grounded in reality to a layman.

Thanks. I will use this citation in further pointless YouTube arguments.

Knight 1366 1852
  • 7 Jul '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Arguing on yutube LOOL
Wat r u an athiest

King 2430 3418

Army-guy-with-a-sword2.png

Is this historicly accurate enough?

132 1228
  • 7 Jul '17
 Maxilatorn — Art

@FluffyDragon said:
Army-guy-with-a-sword2.png

Is this historicly accurate enough?

I'd say smallswords are a little bit too late but It's not out of the realm of possibility, I don't make weapons though.

Count 3976 8339
  • 7 Jul '17
 TheDankestMeme

@FluffyDragon said:
Army-guy-with-a-sword2.png

Is this historicly accurate enough?

722d9db5979979a0293b574df7e4f696.png

Duke 5562 13285
  • 7 Jul '17
 Jax — Community Manager

That's a cav sabre tho

Duke 311 589
  • 7 Jul '17
 Plebican

@Jax said:
That's a cav sabre tho

american military man jax objects to american military swords in medieval sword game

Knight 45 59
  • 7 Jul '17
 P0P218

hm, depending on how far customisation goes one player could with a group of friends dress the same and use similar weapons. move in formation like a bunch of heavy infantry spearmen people. or shield walls if that even makes sense.

Would probably be alot easier if you could export the current "loadout" as a code or something to a friend so making yourself look like a unified bunch would be easier. problem could be though that the friend has not unlocked a few pieces. maybe export only colour and banners?

Duke 507 1200

I can see sabers and some of the later period gear being added in later, maybe even modded in. For now though all I can see if Mordhau's immediate future is more early period to early Renaissance wear and weapons, maps too. It would be nice to see a roadmap from the Developers to see if the game has any long term plans beyond the base medieval theme, maybe getting more into the historical scenes or period strict instances and gamemodes.

Simon+Lukas+3.jpg

Knight 671 1220
  • 8 Jul '17
 Faffywaffy

@Senturion, Duke of Ontheon said:
I can see sabers and some of the later period gear being added in later, maybe even modded in. For now though all I can see if Mordhau's immediate future is more early period to early Renaissance wear and weapons, maps too. It would be nice to see a roadmap from the Developers to see if the game has any long term plans beyond the base medieval theme, maybe getting more into the historical scenes or period strict instances and gamemodes.

Simon+Lukas+3.jpg

sut up

Knight 6 2
  • 8 Jul '17
 ntpgmr

Right then, can't wait for the game.

Knight 6 2
  • 8 Jul '17
 ntpgmr

I was about to type a huge soliloquy about how I didn't know how to get my title on here, then I went to my profile, and realised, I hadn't linked the Alpha with my account, so I was a big dumbass there. Anyway, now I am Sir Dokter Medic, Knight of Mordhau.

King 2430 3418

@ntpgmr said:
I was about to type a huge soliloquy about how I didn't know how to get my title on here, then I went to my profile, and realised, I hadn't linked the Alpha with my account, so I was a big dumbass there. Anyway, now I am Sir Dokter Medic, Knight of Mordhau.

May you with your sword perform sucessful proctology in the battlefields of mordhau.

848 694
  • 8 Jul '17
 EliteTeamKiller

@P0P218 said:
hm, depending on how far customisation goes one player could with a group of friends dress the same and use similar weapons. move in formation like a bunch of heavy infantry spearmen people. or shield walls if that even makes sense.

Would probably be alot easier if you could export the current "loadout" as a code or something to a friend so making yourself look like a unified bunch would be easier. problem could be though that the friend has not unlocked a few pieces. maybe export only colour and banners?

You mean like this?

Baron 1226 1617
  • 8 Jul '17
 Carlo_Mano

@EliteTeamKiller said:

@P0P218 said:
hm, depending on how far customisation goes one player could with a group of friends dress the same and use similar weapons. move in formation like a bunch of heavy infantry spearmen people. or shield walls if that even makes sense.

Would probably be alot easier if you could export the current "loadout" as a code or something to a friend so making yourself look like a unified bunch would be easier. problem could be though that the friend has not unlocked a few pieces. maybe export only colour and banners?

You mean like this?

Why is he faster than the other knight?

Knight 45 59
  • 8 Jul '17
 P0P218

@EliteTeamKiller said:

@P0P218 said:
hm, depending on how far customisation goes one player could with a group of friends dress the same and use similar weapons. move in formation like a bunch of heavy infantry spearmen people. or shield walls if that even makes sense.

Would probably be alot easier if you could export the current "loadout" as a code or something to a friend so making yourself look like a unified bunch would be easier. problem could be though that the friend has not unlocked a few pieces. maybe export only colour and banners?

You mean like this?

i won't deny that this is maybe one of the many applications of such thing
it would be fun though.

Duke 507 1200

@Faffywaffy said:

@Senturion, Duke of Ontheon said:
I can see sabers and some of the later period gear being added in later, maybe even modded in. For now though all I can see if Mordhau's immediate future is more early period to early Renaissance wear and weapons, maps too. It would be nice to see a roadmap from the Developers to see if the game has any long term plans beyond the base medieval theme, maybe getting more into the historical scenes or period strict instances and gamemodes.

Simon+Lukas+3.jpg

sut up

No u Paedophile