Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

June update

Baron 1226 1617
  • 13 Jul '17
 Carlo_Mano

@Plebican said:
ceaseitatonce.jpg

frog helmet
Imgur

Duke 311 589
  • 13 Jul '17
 Plebican

"frog helmet"

froghelmet.jpg

106 133
  • 13 Jul '17
 ItsDatBoii

Flaffy wants the helmet, but, joust in tournaments.

Duke 5559 13285
  • 13 Jul '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Jousting is a safer sport version of cavalry combat

Not the same thing

Knight 40 18
  • 13 Jul '17
 FenrirtheFrenzied

@Plebican said:
"frog helmet"

froghelmet.jpg

Now that I've witnessed that helmet in its full glory it cannot be unseen.

I need it.

Count 39 133
  • 13 Jul '17
 NuclearWaste

@SIEGE said:
maroxthinking.png

Is Marox an outcast Hounskull???

Screenshot_10.jpg

MEME IS STOLE
FILTHY SIEGE

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 1
  • 13 Jul '17
 SIEGE

wtf I dont even go on the discord I swear to allah it took me like an hour to make that meme ok

Even the hands are different!!!!

Baron 495 1381

I find my body is having joy form from within whilst taking this all in through my optic nerves. I can hardly contain myself!

Knight 671 1220
Baron 1647 5234
  • 19 Jul '17
 Lincs

Frog mouth helm in a fighting game approaches For Honor levels of stupid

If the people want it, though, I guess it should be in.

Knight 1366 1852
Count 4205 9821
  • 19 Jul '17
 DerFurst

@Lincs said:
Frog mouth helm in a fighting game approaches For Honor levels of stupid

If the people want it, though, I guess it should be in.

Viking helmets should also horns, and knights need to be lifted onto horseback via crane

Also, if the sword is really big, it should cut straight through armor

Duke 5559 13285
  • 19 Jul '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Katana should be able to cut out chunks of spacetime, allowing the user to teleport and/or time travel

King 2430 3418

@Jax said:
Katana should be able to cut out chunks of spacetime, allowing the user to teleport and/or time travel

memedoge.jpg

Knight 2608 6921
  • 6
  • 19 Jul '17
 Rattsknecht

@DerFurst said:

@Lincs said:
Frog mouth helm in a fighting game approaches For Honor levels of stupid

If the people want it, though, I guess it should be in.

Viking helmets should also horns, and knights need to be lifted onto horseback via crane

Also, if the sword is really big, it should cut straight through armor

uploading random_berserk_page.png

Knight 671 1220
Duke 21 90
  • 20 Jul '17
 ZedHead

Faffy there are reasons people team kill you all using maul.

Knight 3153 7400
  • 20 Jul '17
 Punzybobo

@ZedHead said:
Faffy there are reasons people team kill you all using maul.

1497073905629.png

Conscript 108 462

22665044-Confused-knight-using-smartphone-horizontal-Stock-Photo.jpg I am over 930 years old what does this thread say? Some of you younglings help me

King 2430 3418

@Some fucking peasant said:
22665044-Confused-knight-using-smartphone-horizontal-Stock-Photo.jpg I am over 930 years old what does this thread say? Some of you younglings help me

His reaction to the rip off mobile phone app
05541cbc4ab89de440c7fb6ddbd31b0e.png