Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

June update

Duke 5562 13285
  • 10 Jul '17
 Jax — Community Manager

But it will have bad clipping if the armor isn't relatively anatomically correct

Not saying they'd need to make virtual reproductions if armor, but I do agree that the breastplate could use some work. They don't even have to necessarily go back through and redo them, they can just improve upon their work with later cosmetics

Knight 671 1220
  • 10 Jul '17
 Faffywaffy

Screenshot_20170710-123923.png
Hounskull bascinet when?

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 10 Jul '17
 SIEGE

maroxthinking.png

Is Marox an outcast Hounskull???

Baron 1226 1617
  • 10 Jul '17
 Carlo_Mano

I swear, you guys. If the release gets delayed because of your proportions requests, there will be trouble.

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 10 Jul '17
 SIEGE

There's gonna be trouble when a fuckhead piece of shit doesn't LIKE MY COMMENT DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THAT THINKING HAND CARLO

Count 671 1131
  • 10 Jul '17
 Zexis

@SIEGE said:
There's gonna be trouble when a fuckhead piece of shit doesn't LIKE MY COMMENT DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO GET THAT THINKING HAND CARLO

this has inspired me to not like the post

Knight 3153 7400
  • 10 Jul '17
 Punzybobo

@SIEGE said:

ok, ok, I'll like it, just don't shoot ok

Knight 2608 6921
  • 10 Jul '17
 Rattsknecht

Tbh I don't think those "properly proportioned" cuirasses look gay at all. Also what Jax said about clipping and, well, all that Jax said tbh.

Knight 671 1220
  • 10 Jul '17
 Faffywaffy

Yeah, the characters in Mordhau are capable of a lot of flexibility (we saw that one fighter duck under the morning star)
Either the dispraportionate breastplates clip through the body when this happens, or the fighter's torso moves around at the crotch instead of the waist which is impossible.
Fuck.JPG

Knight 1366 1852
  • 10 Jul '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Needs more realistic shrek armor memes

46 64
106 133
  • 11 Jul '17
 ItsDatBoii

@Sir Zombie said:
And nobody gave a shit about the armor in Shrek.

You're fucking wrong boy

Baron 1226 1617
  • 11 Jul '17
 Carlo_Mano

@Faffywaffy said:
Yeah, the characters in Mordhau are capable of a lot of flexibility (we saw that one fighter duck under the morning star)
Either the dispraportionate breastplates clip through the body when this happens, or the fighter's torso moves around at the crotch instead of the waist which is impossible.
Fuck.JPG

Or the body bends at the waist regardless of what theoretical material is wore, because it's a videogame?

Knight 1366 1852
  • 11 Jul '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Clipping?

Knight 2608 6921
  • 11 Jul '17
 Rattsknecht

@Carlo_Mano said:

@Faffywaffy said:
Fuck.JPG

Or the body bends at the waist regardless of what theoretical material is wore, because it's a videogame?

This gave me ptsd in skyrim

Knight 240 388
  • 11 Jul '17
 NitroSperg6K

@Faffywaffy said:
Frogmouth helmets were used in jousting, not in battle.

Its not notpicking, this issue would render the breastplates non-functional. With the breastplate ending at the crotch, your torso is unable to flex and all the weight sits on your shoulders, sitting on bone. And for safety reasons too.

What part of nobody gives a fuck do you not understand?
How to be Faffy: Complain about pointless shit because the devs aren't making the Medieval Simulator you want.
Who is even liking your comments, just 1 lone sperg's approval sends your autism through the roof.

Knight 2608 6921
  • 11 Jul '17
 Rattsknecht

Frog helm is large (it fucks with hitboxes) and it doesnt turn with your head because its fixed to a breastplate.

Devs could possibly invent a smaller fantasy version of frogmouth though. I believe they can make it look un-gay, but im not sure.

Knight 3153 7400
  • 11 Jul '17
 Punzybobo

like a great-helm?

Knight 2608 6921
  • 11 Jul '17
 Rattsknecht

@Punzybobo said:
like a great-helm?

Basicly a variation of.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 11 Jul '17