What is Mordhau?

937 1979
  • 12 Jul '16
 Monsteri

It feels nice to have someone have faith in me

2 0
  • 13 Jul '16
 YourGrandaddy

Dear god, yes; full customization. If any developer is reading this, please add the Clegane Brothers' armor/gear into the roster. I will kiss all of your feet individually if you pull that off.

4 0
  • 14 Jul '16
 Z_Hobo

I have been waiting for a game like this for a really long time now, keep up the good work! I cannot wait until this gets released :^)

822 4638
  • 14 Jul '16
 crushed — Art

@Z_Hobo said:
I have been waiting for a game like this for a really long time now, keep up the good work! I cannot wait until this gets released :^)

Welcome to the forums!

Conscript 2779 2441
  • 14 Jul '16
 vanguard

@Monsteri said:
It feels nice to have someone have faith in me

Oh yeah I feel like Jesus!

You sinners better believe in me tbh or I'll send you all to hell

843 683
  • 19 Jul '16
 EliteTeamKiller

Would love for a siege mode, with various complete siege phases; (1) position siege weapons/turtles+rams/ladders for attackers, sally forth/arrows/ballista/rocks/boiling oil for defenders. (2) Destroy first gate and make it through murder room to 2nd gate and destroy that for attackers and for defenders, raining arrow fire and boiling oil into murder room. (3) Battle through inner grounds to the inner keep, where more ramming is done. (4) Last stand inside the inner keep for defenders.

Knight 1057 2791
  • 29 Jul '16
 Valmirius

what is mordhau? #smashhau

Youtube pls.png

Youtube pls

On a serious note: I'm seriously pumped for finding out what the main game mode is.

5 4
  • 30 Jul '16
 snake

hey i'm making a map for you game i'm going to put a lot of work in making this map.. i'm pretty decent at making maps i'm using the unreal 4 engine map maker if you want me to make a team deathmatch map reply to this comment if you want me to work on a map it would mean a lot i'm a big fan of mordhau thank you

772 5030
  • 18 Aug '16
 marox — Project Lead

This topic has been closed.