Mordhau

Development dump

Baron 813 957
  • 2 Jan
 Carlo_Mano

@lash said:
Goats confirmed

Can we interact with them?

92 53

@Carlo_Mano said:

@lash said:
Goats confirmed

Can we interact with them?

You can have sexual relationships with them,too.

1049 1240
  • 3 Jan
 Maci

@vanguard said:
Holy shit man! I'm happy!

Who are the humans on the picture btw?

bald beard guy is murux confirmed
indie beard and all

1469 1025
  • 3 Jan
 mrjoe

@Steve Pigeon said:

@vanguard said:
Holy shit man! I'm happy!

Who are the humans on the picture btw?

bald beard guy is murux confirmed
indie beard and all

Has to be him. Bald guys always become good at programming at some point in their life.

1070 1365
  • 3 Jan
 Ranten

Reminds me of that funny Czech guy who made Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Knight 534 468
  • 4 Jan
 Garou

@marox said:
Better graphics, and we added cats. Were we filming? Maybe.

IMG_2910.jpg

Kittttyyy

Knight 1859 2623

@Etrius said:

@marox said:
Better graphics, and we added cats. Were we filming? Maybe.

IMG_2910.jpg

Kittttyyy

Shut up fgt

Hide your cat Murux, Etrius thinks the damn thing's another furry.

22 20

@marox said:
Better graphics, and we added cats. Were we filming? Maybe.

IMG_2910.jpg

dodge cat loadout soon? yes? okay good thanks

21 21
  • 1
  • 19 Jan
 Bubbles

Use decapitated heads as weapons? Throw them at the shield wall as morale warfare.

Knight 534 468
  • 19 Jan
 Garou

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

@Etrius said:

@marox said:
Better graphics, and we added cats. Were we filming? Maybe.

IMG_2910.jpg

Kittttyyy

Shut up fgt

Hide your cat Murux, Etrius thinks the damn thing's another furry.

oh pls. I know a reverse Furry when I see one.

284 118
  • 21 Jan
 UneBaguette

When the gifs dont load...

92 53

@UneBaguette said:
When the gifs dont load...

feelsbatman

Knight 534 468
  • 21 Jan
 Garou

@Showmae_R4nger said:

@UneBaguette said:
When the gifs dont load...

feelsbatman

When the Batmans don't load...

92 53

@Etrius said:

@Showmae_R4nger said:

@UneBaguette said:
When the gifs dont load...

feelsbatman

When the Batmans don't load...

when mordhau comes out

Knight 829 1350
  • 22 Jan
 Punzybobo

@Showmae_R4nger said:

@Etrius said:

@Showmae_R4nger said:

@UneBaguette said:
When the gifs dont load...

feelsbatman

When the Batmans don't load...

when mordhau comes out

SoonTM.png

King 1554 1688
  • 22 Jan
 Havoc

When mordhau comes out, I'm selling everything for the kickstarter. Including the computer.

284 118
  • 22 Jan
 UneBaguette

@Havoc said:
When mordhau comes out, I'm selling everything for the kickstarter. Including the computer.

A kidney would be enough

Conscript 1962 1284
  • 22 Jan
 vanguard

@Punzybobo said:

@Showmae_R4nger said:

@Etrius said:

@Showmae_R4nger said:

@UneBaguette said:
When the gifs dont load...

feelsbatman

When the Batmans don't load...

when mordhau comes out

SoonTM.png

This sort of thing should be in museum tbh very good quality imo

Duke 2856 3917
  • 25 Jan
 Jax

@UneBaguette said:

@Havoc said:
When mordhau comes out, I'm selling everything for the kickstarter. Including the computer.

A kidney would be enough

25 schmeckles should do the trick

Count 1188 2467
  • 25 Jan
 Smokingbobs

@Jax said:

@UneBaguette said:

@Havoc said:
When mordhau comes out, I'm selling everything for the kickstarter. Including the computer.

A kidney would be enough

25 schmeckles should do the trick

Grassss... tastes bad..