I find arabic nice tbh, the letters are cool

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jes7frhXa5w

Fucking bass

Why my links dont work anymore help

233 289
  • 1 Aug '16
 kiwuu

@vanguard said:
Russian is a great language imo, I wish to learn it someday tbh. Although I'm a communist I dont let my political view get in the way of gud songs or movies, just because they have other values

Here, idk if it was already posted or if you already heard this song, but you might like this Mr Kiwuu

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XX-N3MPiw0g

I find this the most cool Soviet music, I think the drums making sort of this horse sound a really nice thing

Also this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep3h-2r_q98

The same song, but this man's Voice is great imo, gud version tbh

Yup, i heard Polyushka Pole too and i also want to learn Russian. The language just sounds cool.

19 51
  • 1 Aug '16
 tp53

@vanguard said:
[...] Although I'm a communist I dont let my political view get in the way of gud songs or movies, just because they have other values [...]

Have you ever watched "Goodbye, Lenin!", vanguard? If not, do it, seriously (don't be deceived by the title, it's not some capitalist propaganda, you will like it)

Conscript 4564 6301
  • 1 Aug '16
 vanguard

Oh yes I watched that movie Mr 53, very good imo although I dont really remember it well, I should watch it again tbh, well remembered brother, Ill watch it today maybe

Knight 4114 4389
2406 4883
  • 2 Aug '16
 Maci

@CaptainGaymer said:
german would be a nice language to learn

Listening to CLEARLY SUPERIOR GERMAN RAP
Picking Bushido

Ugh

Here, have some masterpieces

Knight 1388 3163
  • 2 Aug '16
 Tim_Fragmagnet

Really, there is only 1 option for going on a massive murder spree.

Baroness 6089 7048
2406 4883
  • 2 Aug '16
 Maci

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
Really, there is only 1 option for going on a massive murder spree.

Germany saved me for once
BE BLESSED

cPVxSAT

Knight 7768 14311
Conscript 4564 6301
  • 3 Aug '16
 vanguard

Goddamn Bass

Conscript 4564 6301
  • 3 Aug '16
 vanguard

I wanna look like the vocalist man in mordhau tbh

Knight 4114 4389
Knight 872 1350

Sunset. A lone car is cruising on the road. You and your best friends are in that car, jesting and laughing, forgetting your problems and needs. You are just going. Forward and forward you go as the sun sets. The windows are open and the wind is blowing on your faces and hair. You close your eyes and feel the wind gently kiss your face. You start breathing slowly and deeply. As the last sunrays touch your skin, you open your eyes. You feel happy. You smile. You laugh. You live.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

This song has that vibe to it and I love it.

Knight 872 1350

Double post because of shitty laggy browser

Count 3976 8336
  • 6 Aug '16
 TheDankestMeme

@King Peasant the Ruthless said:
Sunset. A lone car is cruising on the road. You and your best friends are in that car, jesting and laughing, forgetting your problems and needs. You are just going. Forward and forward you go as the sun sets. The windows are open and the wind is blowing on your faces and hair. You close your eyes and feel the wind gently kiss your face. You start breathing slowly and deeply. As the last sunrays touch your skin, you open your eyes. You feel happy. You smile. You laugh. You live.

this is some cringy shit.

Knight 7768 14311
  • 6 Aug '16
 ToLazy4Name

A E S T H E T I C

Resonance is an excellent song, and i'm glad it got memed on so it could be spread around so much.

Knight 573 1164
  • 6 Aug '16
 JoBe

Manowar used to be pretty good, but they have ran out of ideas and are rereleasing their old stuff. Helloween is still quite nice though even if their videos are a bit cringy at times.

Knight 4114 4389
Knight 872 1350

@TheDankestMeme said:

@King Peasant the Ruthless said:

this is some cringy shit.

U wot m8? u honestly think ur fuking funny, u cringy lil meme my dad works in usa military so i will ask him to launch an airstrike on u u lil meme wannabe