Mordhau

Countdown till Alpha

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@renaissance said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

you're not a content creator are you

Lol. It's incredibly easy to armchair critique content. Especially when you have nothing to show for yourself and therefore have nothing to criticize. Why would I show what ive made to you?

Count 671 1130
  • 7 Aug '17
 Zexis

we just wanted to see your channel fam

1627 2894
  • 7 Aug '17
 Ranten

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

Why would I throw what ive made to you?

Because you are not a content creator and a desperate liar who has a nice apartment but couldn't get some common sense

Knight 6544 11757
  • 7 Aug '17
 ToLazy4Name

holy shit you autists stop fucking arguing

give the nigger a key or stop responding

1627 2894
  • 7 Aug '17
 Ranten

@ToLazy4Name said:
holy shit you autists stop fucking arguing

give the nigger a key or stop responding

Ironically you are the only person who can actually give him a chance to play through family sharing. And without arguing there will be no chance for this guy to realise he can't get an alpha anymore and saying he's the best is worthless

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

Y'know what? I'll post some links. Looking forward to the impending constructive criticism LOL

Count 4146 9678
  • 7 Aug '17
 DerFurst

Posting videos of your archery will do the opposite of garnering sympathy

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@DerFurst said:
Posting videos of your archery will do the opposite of garnering sympathy

I don't expect anything other than scathing hatred. But I'm very used to it cuz I'm a, y'know, archer.

Knight 4105 4365
  • 7 Aug '17
 CaptainGaymer

Yeah? Well being a content creator who essentially makes free advertising for the game does.

NB7gDSg

Baron 22 56
  • 7 Aug '17
 champton

I don't expect anything other than scathing hatred. But I'm very used to it cuz I'm a, y'know, archer.

Do you put your whole identity in being an archer? I don't hate your videos because you're an archer. More because of the bad music, arrogance, and lack of entertainment in general.

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@champton said:

Do you put your whole identity in being an archer?

On chivalry, yes pretty much.

I don't hate your videos because you're an archer. More because of the bad music,

That's part of my brand. I'm sorry about your tastes. Totally should have picked that sweet RHCP song for my totally serious medieval video game video.

arrogance, and lack of entertainment in general.

Absolutely.

Please show me what you've made

Duchess 6836 9763
  • 7 Aug '17
 Sir Zombie

We've given them money.

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@CaptainGaymer said:

Yeah? Well being a content creator who essentially makes free advertising for the game does.

NB7gDSg

Nigga please. 3000 views on a chiv video does more for the game than you sitting on the sidelines on forums creating nothing

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

"Epic shield wall" videos yield more subscribers. But I don't make those.

Like I said, I make mine for myself and the community. These were made with /r/chivalrygame in mind, have inside jokes, and poke fun at well known players.

Knight 4105 4365
  • 7 Aug '17
 CaptainGaymer

Baseless assumptions at their finest.

Baroness 303 417
  • 7 Aug '17
 LιиgLιиg

Let the records show, gaymer has also made videos with terrible music. Except he didn't claim his were helping anyone (i hope).

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@LιиgLιиg said:
Let the records show, gaymer has also made videos with terrible music. Except he didn't claim his were helping anyone (i hope).

Ayyyy what's up ling? Small world. Links pls.

Knight 5009 6647
  • 7 Aug '17
 Humble Staff

Uh, i was going to say he was a Reborn alt as a joke because of the legend thing but i don't want to potentially heat up the shit even more.
Welcome to the forums Yoland, may you have a better time in the future here.

Knight 2088 3761
  • 7 Aug '17
 Runagate

@YOLANDIVISSER said:

@renaissance said:

@YOLANDIVISSER said:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

you're not a content creator are you

Lol. It's incredibly easy to armchair critique content. Especially when you have nothing to show for yourself and therefore have nothing to criticize. Why would I show what ive made to you?

That logic is so ass backwards. You don't need to be the hyper grand master super lord of Chivalry youtube video making to gain the right to critique those videos.

273 443
  • 7 Aug '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@Humble Staff said:
Uh, i was going to say he was a Reborn alt as a joke because of the legend thing but i don't want to potentially heat up the shit even more.
Welcome to the forums Yoland, may you have a better time in the future here.

Lol no worries this is nothing! I browsed /r/chivalrygame for years.