Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

May Update

34 36
  • 1 Jun '17
 NuclearWinter

I don't see any mine on the screenshot, is there another thread where more screenshots have been released?

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 1 Jun '17
 Sir Zombie

No but if you read the post it says there is a mine.

Knight 123 262
  • 1 Jun '17
 Vin¢

PREMATURE OPTIMIZATION IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 1 Jun '17
 Sir Zombie

HOW IS IT PREMATURE ALPHA IS IN 2 MONTHS

Knight 123 262
  • 1 Jun '17
 Vin¢

@Sir Zombie said:

dunno i just like shouting in all caps

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 1 Jun '17
 Sir Zombie

@Vin¢ said:

@Sir Zombie said:

dunno i just like shouting in all caps

me too dude

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 1 Jun '17
 Sammy

Tbh guys you're supposed to be looking for the smallest mistake in collision in the new picture.

Duke 507 1200

About time, all that good work and stale memes make for an interesting cocktail

15 52
  • 1 Jun '17
 Vaz

In one PvP game I play, there is an option to standardize all characters for optimal performance. When toggled the following things happen

-All custom face parts(eyebrows hair beards etc.) are disabled and a stock face appears and is universal on all characters, the only variables being gender and skin tone.

-many "optional" animations are removed. For example, as an archer you wouldn't see your hand go behind your back, draw and arrow, pull it and fire. It would just pull and fire(with the same timing it would take normally, just less animation happening.)

-general texture quality goes down

-medium high distance and object draw(so you can see your enemies/allies etc.) but all weather effects and foliage are disabled.

A simple "high performance override" toggle would be nice, perhaps some of these ideas could be elaborated on and modified to suit mordhau.

also can I suggest having settings profiles? As little as 2 is enough imo.

Knight 256 264
  • 1 Jun '17
 CrimsonKing

@Vaz said:
In one PvP game I play, there is an option to standardize all characters for optimal performance. When toggled the following things happen

-All custom face parts(eyebrows hair beards etc.) are disabled and a stock face appears and is universal on all characters, the only variables being gender and skin tone.

-many "optional" animations are removed. For example, as an archer you wouldn't see your hand go behind your back, draw and arrow, pull it and fire. It would just pull and fire(with the same timing it would take normally, just less animation happening.)

-medium high distance and object draw(so you can see your enemies/allies etc.) but all weather effects and foliage are disabled.

A simple "high performance override" toggle would be nice, perhaps some of these ideas could be elaborated on and modified to suit mordhau.

This is good.

I like this.
+1

Duke 5562 13285
  • 1 Jun '17
 Jax — Community Manager

@Vaz said:

Not bad, BUT

disabling animations gives you an edge
disabling foliage/effects gives you an advatnage

3 8
  • 2 Jun '17
 Thryn

@Jax said:
disabling animations gives you an edge
disabling foliage/effects gives you an advatnage

i knew a guy who disabled foliage in a game once to help him snipe people with a bow, however he walked into every tree on the map

2428 4937
  • 2 Jun '17
 Maci

>placing trees arround with the foliage tool
???

Count 4205 9821
  • 2 Jun '17
 DerFurst

@Maci said:
>placing trees arround with the foliage tool
???

This is mountianblade isn't it? They weren't the most graphically complex games.

Knight 1366 1852
1 2
  • 3 Jun '17
 Moist

Free trimming at GE

Knight 65 192
  • 3 Jun '17
 TheArtOfReason

That last picture looked like it was taken IRL to my brain.

Count 3976 8339
Count 4205 9821
  • 3 Jun '17
 DerFurst

@TheDankestMeme said:

@marox said:

ok.png

Vi6T5EH[1].jpg

this was the least content-heavy update and it received the most likes - even more than the kickstarter

his power is growing

Mercenary 3 7
  • 4 Jun '17
 Shabi

these armors anglo germanic armors would be awesome to have
4e5e5da8a74a7feba778e00ba2d78f85.jpg