Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

May Update

Mercenary 6 5
  • 31 May '17
 Scotti_Chill

Fuck yeah....that's what I want to see/hearNo-One-Understands-Our-Love-Funny-Love-Meme-Picture.jpeg

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 31 May '17
 Sammy

It's okay.

Mercenary 86 110
  • 2
  • 31 May '17
 VCliff

@marox said:
Snip

Thanks for the Update marox, i have one question though.

Will there be an On/Off option for the simplifying of models for characters who are not in the center of attentioin?

Also, the runscape model looks great.

Thanks in advance.

988 6974
  • 31 May '17
 marox — Project Lead

@VCliff said:

@marox said:
Snip

Thanks for the Update marox, i have one question though.

Will there be an On/Off option for the simplifying of models for characters who are not in the center of attentioin?

Also, the runscape model looks great.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure what you mean by center of attention, these work based on distance, you can force higher quality models via a setting afaik, but you shouldn't really notice a difference unless we do something wrong (well you'd notice worse performance).

Knight 1061 2850
  • 31 May '17
 Valmirius

mordhau forest.png

Seems to be another forest to the one in this dof obscured screenshot. Seems like we're spoilt for choice ;).

1090 6149
  • 31 May '17
 crushed — Art

@Valmirius said:
mordhau forest.png

Seems to be another forest to the one in this dof obscured screenshot. Seems like we're spoilt for choice ;).

This one is merely a test environment, but maybe we will have multiple forest maps :)

Count 1452 3389
  • 31 May '17
 Smokingbobs

@Crushed
...

What about a snowy forest map, though?

Conscript 294 345
  • 1
  • 31 May '17
 Qwampa

@Smokingbobs said:
That forest map is damn near perfect. And my god it has a mine on it too.

If it only could like a little like this:

saltmine1.jpg

saltmine2.jpg

(Pictures originally posted by Jax)

Isn't this the wieliczka salt mine? I'm going there in about a month so it's kind of surprising to see it here.

Conscript 294 345
  • 31 May '17
 Qwampa

@Valmirius said:
mordhau forest.png

Seems to be another forest to the one in this dof obscured screenshot. Seems like we're spoilt for choice ;).

Where is this screenshot from?

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 31 May '17
 Smeelio

Oh boy, I can't wait to play as a Murder Scarecrow
Thanks for the update!

Count 1452 3389
  • 1
  • 31 May '17
 Smokingbobs

@Qwampa said:

@Smokingbobs said:
That forest map is damn near perfect. And my god it has a mine on it too.

If it only could like a little like this:

saltmine1.jpg

saltmine2.jpg

(Pictures originally posted by Jax)

Isn't this the wieliczka salt mine? I'm going there is about a month so it's kind of surprising to see it here.

It is! Make sure to take some pictures and post them for level design when you get there.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 31 May '17
 Sir Zombie

@crushed said:

@Valmirius said:
mordhau forest.png

Seems to be another forest to the one in this dof obscured screenshot. Seems like we're spoilt for choice ;).

This one is merely a test environment, but maybe we will have multiple forest maps :)

Looks like a high quality test environment to me ;)
And didn't you say it was a map back when you revealed it?

1090 6149
  • 31 May '17
 crushed — Art

It is a map, a test map

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 31 May '17
 Sir Zombie

@crushed said:
It is a map, a test map

All maps are test maps at this point aren't they :^)

Knight 1366 1852
  • 31 May '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Selling virginity

Count 4205 9821
  • 31 May '17
 DerFurst

@crushed said:
It is a map, a test map

on the moon of endor?

space war is confirmed!

Knight 5410 7408
  • 31 May '17
 Humble Staff

Inb4 6 forest maps, each with little variation like snow or in autum.

Knight 2608 6921
Knight 1366 1852
  • 31 May '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Over used ugly neckbeard tbh
Needs better beards

Knight 5410 7408
  • 1
  • 1 Jun '17
 Humble Staff

@Rattsknecht said:
sad_hat.png

tfw you have to defend yourself with that sickle against a charging horseman with a lance.