Mordhau

Two Kickstarter questions for the community

553 2185
  • 29 Apr '16
 crushed — Art

We have two short questions for the community!

1. What kind of backer rewards would you expect ?

2. What kind of backer rewards would make you guys pledge more than you were initially going for?

Looking forward to your answers!

24 48
  • 29 Apr '16
 GIRUGIRU

i want some EXCLUSIVE, ELITIST kickstarter customization, and kickstarter access

if you pay X amount you get X amount of copies (to give to friends)

i'd pay the highest for whatever the most 1337 customization was available

553 2185
  • 29 Apr '16
 crushed — Art

This topic has been pinned.

1467 1740

Id say some good skins for weapons.

Make customization in the base game very expansive but give some exclusive stuff like fancy armor and such

Maybe a unarmored head skin that for a hat you wear a King's Crown, etc

Im also down for allowing multiple copies to be secured by someone

2611 2076
  • 29 Apr '16
 CaptainGaymer

Exclusive skins/Emblems, early access to character/weapon creation to fart around with, a download for the games soundtrack.

3932 5031
  • 29 Apr '16
 ToLazy4Name

First off, i'm going to pay enough to guarantee myself a copy of the game, and if alpha/beta access is on a reward tier higher than that, i'll pay for that as well.

Going beyond that, exclusive kickstarter only skins and such would be good incentive, but I don't know if i'd actually pay for it.

An autographed photo of a nude Marox would instantly make me pay any amount of money.

Oh, and I reckon you could make it where if someone pays an exorbitant amount of money, you could name one of the bots after them. Lots of RPG kickstarters do similar stuff where they'll implement NPCs for people who pay a SHITLOAD of money.

487 535
  • 29 Apr '16
 Huggles

I'd pledge 80$ for exclusive custom "Hero" sets. So basically, real life legendary items.

So the idea would be giving very high-value pledges unique arms and armors that were actually custom made and designed for high-status warriors.

For Instance:

tumblr_npda3qaNsD1rrjmgoo3_1280.jpg

If you guys ever make player hubs (do it pls) you could make certain manors only available to players who contributed a significant amount to the Kickstarter.

Wearable Trinkets

• Gold Crosses
  • Religious Trophies
  • Ornamented Belts

l050 !550X367 070507 Mongolia 541.jpg

img-thing.jpg

Basically, big kick starter donors should look instantly badass and recognizable on day 1, but the actual content should not give them an upper hand in any way.

2207 2572
  • 29 Apr '16
 TheDankestMeme
  1. i want anything exept skins
  2. a Marox body pillow ♥
1442 958
  • 29 Apr '16
 mrjoe

Alpha to Beta access along with a copy of the game when it's released, exclusive helmet for each armor tier, golden or very shiny high quality polished lordly blade for weapon customization, name in credits. 1000+ or so gold to spend in the armory if you guys are still planning on going through that route for customization.
Oh yeah, here's a good one: exclusive voice personality\set for people's characters.

Stuff that would make me pay more?

Exclusive voice personality voiced entirely by Marox, in his normal accent

Have an achievement made pretty much for kick-starters: "Money Taker": Kill a backer during a match.

Also, please don't make the exclusive armor stufff for backers look so ordinary. For example, a bad ass horned helmet shouldn't be locked to just backers. But a golden crown should, along with other noble-ish armor.

503 705
  • 29 Apr '16
 BobSapp
  • 1: As far as "expect" goes, just the game itself when it's finished. Very minimal and I'd be fine with that. Of course there's stuff I'd pay more to get and that's the second question!

• 2: Multiple copies, and if access is on a higher tier I'll pay for that. Personally I'm fine if you skip exclusive access entirely, I'll play the game whenever you think it's ready to be played. I guess exclusive cosmetics and all that are nice but it's not critical to me.

If we're gonna have mordhau.net for a long time, maybe you can get a special icon or something for being a backer. Really all I want is to see Mordhau explode itself into reality and fucking demolish the gaming scene. That's the ultimate reward.

487 535
  • 29 Apr '16
 Huggles

Yea, special forum privileges would be nice as well. Probably not going to be important now, but as the community develops you could create some kind of premium forum membership thing and just grant Kickstarter backers premium 4lyfe.

613 449
  • 29 Apr '16
 afiNity

Game, alpha/beta access, exclusive skins, soundtrack

68 44
  • 29 Apr '16
 Tibrr

I'd want a copy of the soundtrack, exclusive emotes, and armor pieces. I'd be fine with just one of those as well!

487 535
  • 29 Apr '16
 Huggles

Membership of "Balance Council?"

580 842
  • 29 Apr '16
 Valmirius

Obnoxiously shiny gold sword, yo

Regards

~ Auric Sheklestein

883 1090
  • 29 Apr '16
 Tim_Fragmagnet

MONEY CLOAK

580 842
  • 29 Apr '16
 Valmirius

I want dosh emanating from my presence.

613 449
  • 29 Apr '16
 afiNity

@Huggles said:
Membership of "Balance Council?"

"only with 500+ hours"

9 9
  • 29 Apr '16
 Ucuri

1: Options for Alpha/Beta Access, Forum Badges, Soundtrack. Maybe exlusive skins, though as someone else said before, these shouldn't be vanilla stuff that would annoy non-backers that don't have it later. More like luxury/nobility items. Exclusive emotes would be cool too.

2: Will there be several voices that you can choose for your character? If so, maybe a backer-exclusive voice set, where everyone with a high enough pledge can also submit or vote on phrases etc. Then you kidnap the guy who did the Mason MAA voice for Chiv and make him record it :P

487 535
  • 29 Apr '16
 Huggles

@Ucuri said:
Then you kidnap the guy who did the Mason MAA voice for Chiv and make him record it :P

show up at his house with police baton and a sack

"Never!!!!" "No Way!" "I think not!!!"

chases mason maa

"Behind US!" "THEY'RE COMING FROM BEHIND!"