Knight 3294 6738
  • 9 Aug '18
 Bodkin

"Rat"

Lel is dodge confirmed?

Knight 5096 6837
  • 10 Aug '18
 Humble Staff

No, it makes you an artist and gives you 3 vodka bottles that ocupy a weapon slot.

I wonder if any if of those gives you an extra weapon slot.

Count 17 53
  • 10 Aug '18
 Coma_Cola

Do the perks cost load out points? or will there be another stand alone set of points made specifically for perks?

Knight 2241 4028
  • 10 Aug '18
 Runagate

Loadout points.

Duke 986 1381
  • 10 Aug '18
 PadanFain

Rat is silent footsteps

Count 17 53
  • 10 Aug '18
 Coma_Cola

@Runagate said:
Loadout points.

:(

Knight 253 544
  • 10 Aug '18
 Gauntlet

@Bodkin said:
"Rat"

Lel is dodge confirmed?

probably silent foot steps, but I'd actually really like a high cost perk that gives a slasher type mini hop dodge. I know how much people hate one button dodging but I think there's a way to implement it so it is used primarily as a defensive tool

Duke 5481 13082
  • 10 Aug '18
 Jax — Community Manager

Pretty sure rat affects crouched movement speed, could be wrong.
Perks cost loadout points - this is so you can have viable playstyles without having to load up completely on armor and weapons. For example, right now running light/medium armor and a 4-5 point weapon is kinda worthless, with perks you have more utility at your disposal.

Knight 5096 6837
Count 164 303
  • 11 Aug '18
 ColonelMustache

I'm SO HAPPY the peasant perk exists! I hope it extends to other environmental weapons when those get added, like chairs and mugs.

Knight 5096 6837
  • 11 Aug '18
 Humble Staff

welcome back Colonel

Count 17 53
  • 12 Aug '18
 Coma_Cola

@ColonelMustache said:
I'm SO HAPPY the peasant perk exists! I hope it extends to other environmental weapons when those get added, like chairs and mugs.

@Jax, can we have pick up throwables like Mugs, plates and other items placed on tables to use!? please please please please pleaseeeeee

Conscript 185 472
  • 12 Aug '18
 Shovonem

Beautiful perk system. The only thing I can suggest here(obviously it's not even out yet but just saying) is some change in the UI. For example, instead of a chest image beside the perks, there could be separate sign for the perks. For example, Brawler can have sign of a fist, acrobat can have a sign of someone jumping over obstacle, Smith can have anvil and hammer symbol etc. It would also be cool to have a perk called assassin that allows to move without footstep noises/move faster with crouch instead of calling it cat/rat but that's just my personal opinion. ;)

105 684
  • 12 Aug '18
 Spook — UI

@Shovonem said:
Beautiful perk system. The only thing I can suggest here(obviously it's not even out yet but just saying) is some change in the UI. For example, instead of a chest image beside the perks, there could be separate sign for the perks. For example, Brawler can have sign of a fist, acrobat can have a sign of someone jumping over obstacle, Smith can have anvil and hammer symbol etc.

That's the plan, right now the chest icon indicates how many equipment points that perk costs, but in the future we'll have unique icons for each perk.

Duke 5481 13082
  • 13 Aug '18
 Jax — Community Manager

@Coma_Cola said:

@ColonelMustache said:

@Jax, can we have pick up throwables like Mugs, plates and other items placed on tables to use!? please please please please pleaseeeeee

We'll see - weapons are more 'expensive' than static objects in terms of performance, so we need to make sure everything is optimized well in 64p to have a bunch of weapons lying around.

Knight 2594 6885
  • 14 Aug '18
 Rattsknecht

Breaking news

yet

Duke 488 1195

Will there be more tabard options in the future, such as surcoats?