Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Web shop titles changed

Baron 51 53
  • 2 May '17
 Mason

Thank you sir. Great job listening to the community. Your team will go far.

Knight 26 32
  • 2 May '17
 Korendil

Cheers for sorting this out so quickly. Much appreciated!

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 2 May '17
 vanguard

Triternion gives me hopes about the gaming industry tbh, this kind of communication model they are creating here should be the default on any company imho.

I mean, how can AAA companies, with billions of dollars and hundreds of workers not manage to do something like this? Its a deliberate decision imo, they only see where the profit is and end up alienating their fanbase, because the fanbase doesn't even exist to the head of the company; profit is the sun that blinds their view.

Triterion on the other hand, we actually exist for them!

Knight 256 264
  • 3 May '17
 CrimsonKing

Thank you devs!!

Now I can display my knighthood with pride.

:^)
--|--
8===>™
/\

Baron 119 122
  • 3 May '17
 Arctomys_

Congratulations on being hood developers, Tom banner wouldn't have done shit.

Mercenary 116 446
  • 3 May '17
 Eranox

Glad to see devs satisfying their customers

Baron 2 1
  • 3 May '17
 afluffybunny

Do not sell to EA Games and the likes of..

Above did not come from me..

hoP Hop hOp

;D

Where do I post on how server lags, ping algorithm is calculated ?

As example, I played a game Dirty Bomb, and realised ping is not an indicator of connection to game server and back. On some connections where I had ping of 350, there was minimal difference of what I see and what the game server sees, whereas on others where I have 20 ping, I get teleporting avatars.

This will affect multiplayer game play. This leads me to suspect that while a common factor or "scape goat" where game servers are geographically in the world which do affect lag times from cable lines, this can be mitigated on how information is linked and shown.

It will be interesting to know how, a player playing with 20 ping connection to a game server with another player playing with 300 ping connection to the game server, how information is calculated or shown.

This might be a potential issue as in First Person Shooters, you might say that they can be more forgiving than melee based games as you are either grasping at straws at thin air or you are not but have room for error in distance through time for the way bullets or "missiles" travel, where there is less to no error for poor aiming when the range is melee range.

Thanks.

Baron 1226 1617
  • 3 May '17
 Carlo_Mano

@afluffybunny said:

So, If I understood correctly what Marox said, when player A attacks player B, the attack animation plays a little earlier on B screen than on A screen. Then B parries and his ping is compensated by the animations delay. Then B attacks and roles are reversed..

Knight 1837 2232
  • 3 May '17
 Void

@Carlo_Mano said:

@afluffybunny said:

So, If I understood correctly what Marox said, when player A attacks player B, the attack animation plays a little earlier on B screen than on A screen. Then B parries and his ping is compensated by the animations delay. Then B attacks and roles are reversed..

Yeah, something like that

Knight 1 0
  • 3 May '17
 Basak-Tor

@Carlo_Mano said:

@afluffybunny said:

It would be nice!

Duchess 806 3550
  • 3 May '17
 Stouty

Childhood is caring about titles. Adulthood is realising caring about cosmetics makes more sense.

Knight 2 0
  • 3 May '17
 Milan

@Stouty said:
Childhood is caring about titles. Adulthood is realising caring about cosmetics makes more sense.

if there are no anime cosmetics i will wear default at all times in protest

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 3 May '17
 Sammy

@Milan said:

@Stouty said:

if there are no anime cosmetics i will wear default at all times in protest

Oh no! Please don't do that, ahhh!

Baron 291 224
  • 3 May '17
 Esa1996

Well done. The new titles are also pretty good. Better IMO than the ones I saw suggested such as squire and page.

Duchess 806 3550
  • 3 May '17
 Stouty

I will destroy milanime

Count 1476 965

@arr0wmanc3r said:
Pull that stick out of your ass, Baroness. Did they advertise these new titles in the Kickstarter? I think not. You get what you paid for, exclusive Kickstarter titles. If you want the new titles, better spend some more dough. Welcome to capitalism.

Are you talking to yourself? Your the only baroness that I've seen... confusing post is confusing.

Duchess 6896 9886
  • 3 May '17
 Sir Zombie

@Lord Commander Guts said:

@arr0wmanc3r said:
Pull that stick out of your ass, Baroness. Did they advertise these new titles in the Kickstarter? I think not. You get what you paid for, exclusive Kickstarter titles. If you want the new titles, better spend some more dough. Welcome to capitalism.

Are you talking to yourself? Your the only baroness that I've seen... confusing post is confusing.

yeah Arr0 don't be rude.

Count 1476 965

@afluffybunny said:
Do not sell to EA Games and the likes of..

Above did not come from me..

hoP Hop hOp

;D

As example, I played a game Dirty Bomb, and realised ping is not an indicator of connection to game server and back. On some connections where I had ping of 350, there was minimal difference of what I see and what the game server sees, whereas on others where I have 20 ping, I get teleporting avatars.

This will affect multiplayer game play. This leads me to suspect that while a common factor or "scape goat" where game servers are geographically in the world which do affect lag times from cable lines, this can be mitigated on how information is linked and shown.

It will be interesting to know how, a player playing with 20 ping connection to a game server with another player playing with 300 ping connection to the game server, how information is calculated or shown.

This might be a potential issue as in First Person Shooters, you might say that they can be more forgiving than melee based games as you are either grasping at straws at thin air or you are not but have room for error in distance through time for the way bullets or "missiles" travel, where there is less to no error for poor aiming when the range is melee range.

Thanks.

oh just post right here. Perfect spot tbh in fact copy and paste it into any and all other posts.

Knight 2308 4188
  • 3 May '17
 Runagate

@marox said:

@Sir Zombie said:
Will the kickstarter backers also receive these new titles?

No, least we can do is have the pre-purchasers keep those as exclusive :)

Fair decisions, devs as communicative as you guys are few and far between.

Knight 3313 6811
  • 4 May '17
 Bodkin

@Sir Zombie said:
As a kickstarter backer it actually makes me feel more "betrayed" that they have new exclusives compared to same ones.

seriously who gives a damn