Web shop, Kickstarter rewards fulfillment & progress

Baron 1 0
  • 4 May '17
 SolenoidY

Am excite

Count 1476 965

@Smokingbobs said:

@Lord Commander Guts said:
So enough people shitpost here will this be moved to off topic?

Depending on the severity of the shitpost and its derailing potential, they would be banned.

So why shit post my posts and not ban those who derail topic on my posts? In game rp is still on topic as general discussion. Off topic means does not have anything to do with game. Un off topic my RP or I will petition founders guild be off topic'd

Count 1452 3389
  • 4 May '17
 Smokingbobs

@Smokingbobs said:

Depending on the severity of the shitpost and its derailing potential, they would be banned.

So why shit post my posts and not ban those who derail topic on my posts? In game rp is still on topic as general discussion. Off topic means does not have anything to do with game. Un off topic my RP or I will petition founders guild be off topic'd

Founders Guild already is in the Off-topic section, and it always has been, as far as I know. Your topic does not have a lot to do with game discussion, as you're talking about "burning traitors that denounce the God Emperor". I'm not sure how you expected people to react to this, and why you're so set on getting it to General Discussion, but if you want to discuss this further, PM me so we can sort this out without derailing this thread in the process.

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 4 May '17
 Sammy

Excuse me can you stop derailing thanks.

Knight 13 4
  • 4 May '17
 Metroshock

Yaaaaaay titles!

Mercenary 21 26
  • 4 May '17
 Yosefamsili

I bought a halph game and got an email link and it's 404 what am I doing and where is the game I bought at $ 60?

Mercenary 21 26
  • 4 May '17
 Yosefamsili

please help me

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 4 May '17
 Sammy

@Yosefamsili said:
please help me

One second, I'll contact Lazy to help.

Count 1476 965

@Smokingbobs said:

@Smokingbobs said:

Founders Guild already is in the Off-topic section, and it always has been, as far as I know. Your topic does not have a lot to do with game discussion, as you're talking about "burning traitors that denounce the God Emperor". I'm not sure how you expected people to react to this, and why you're so set on getting it to General Discussion, but if you want to discuss this further, PM me so we can sort this out without derailing this thread in the process.

Burning people is what I do for a living. This is why I am the count. I protect the god emperor and burn the traitors.

Mercenary 21 26
  • 4 May '17
 Yosefamsili

Game released?

Knight 1836 2232
  • 4 May '17
 Void

Where have you been m8?
We're like level 40 here

Knight 253 546
  • 4 May '17
 Gauntlet

@Yosefamsili said:
Game released?

the game has not released yet, it will be available for alpha players in August

Mercenary 21 26
  • 4 May '17
 Yosefamsili

I bought a game.
I do not need to buy again?

Countess 1233 2912
  • 4 May '17
 Whisper

@Yosefamsili said:
I bought a game.
I do not need to buy again?

Sweet sweet Yosef, your purchase of the alpha grants you access to the alpha, beta, and the game when it reaches that stage in development.

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 4 May '17
 SIEGE

WHISPER DIDN'T SHITPOST DUDE WTF IS GOING ON OMG ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIE WHATS GOING ON

2428 4937
  • 4 May '17
 Maci

@SIEGE said:
WHISPER DIDN'T SHITPOST DUDE WTF IS GOING ON OMG ARE WE ALL GOING TO DIE WHATS GOING ON

'It' woke up a male this morning.

Count 4205 9821
  • 5 May '17
 DerFurst

I found a small issue with the new neck armor

bitofanissue.jpg

1 0
  • 5 May '17
 DErDEutsche

Here's ... Joh..my comment. Just to leave my mark in hist... this thread. I also just wanted to see my title underneath my profile picture.
Kind regards

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 5 May '17
 Sir Zombie

@DErDEutsche said:
I also just wanted to see my title underneath my profile picture.

That is really too bad for you 2bh

Mercenary 38 13
  • 5 May '17
 Sumerian

Nice!