Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Web shop, Kickstarter rewards fulfillment & progress

Knight 64 93

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
So I am now a knight who uses a longbow......hmmmm

Did I level up?

I'm getting some nostalgia from mount and blade...

Sellsword 13 8
  • 1 May '17
 Merlander

Yo, these flashy borders made the title worth more than I thought

Baron 51 53
  • 1 May '17
 Mason

Please change the post Kickstarter "Knight" titles. Other than that you guys are awesome.

Duchess 6896 9885
  • 1 May '17
 Sir Zombie

If they do then the matter arises of how the kickstarter backers will get the title.
KS Knight would deserve all the new titles but what about KS Sellsword?

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 1 May '17
 SIEGE

How about KYS knight instead of KS Knight. Stop scaring me

Knight 3313 6811
  • 1 May '17
 Bodkin

Why does it really matter tbh?

Knight 1061 2850
  • 1 May '17
 Valmirius

Just give something that all kickstarter backers have for cool points. I'm not sure what the scoreboard looks like but it'd be cool in say two years time to be able to check it and see which players in the lobby are old school.

Knight 135 150
  • 1 May '17
 SirLancelot

@Valmirius said:
Just give something that all kickstarter backers have for cool points. I'm not sure what the scoreboard looks like but it'd be cool in say two years time to be able to check it and see which players in the lobby are old school.

Totally agree, I think all the kickstarter backers should get some sort of icon beside their name on the scoreboard.

Duke 96 300
  • 1 May '17
 DasShuugs

@SirLancelot said:

@Valmirius said:

Totally agree, I think all the kickstarter backers should get some sort of icon beside their name on the scoreboard.

let's be real here. ks backers should be the only thing visible on the scoreboard.

Knight 135 150
  • 1 May '17
 SirLancelot

True say

Duke 986 1381
  • 1 May '17
 PadanFain

@DasShuugs said:

@SirLancelot said:

@Valmirius said:

let's be real here. ks backers should be the only thing visible on the scoreboard.

This

Mercenary 116 446
  • 2 May '17
 Eranox

For once in my life, I feel complete.

Knight 256 264
  • 2 May '17
 CrimsonKing

I'm with yall on this one, OG Kickstarter backers should retain some form of exclusivity (taking about Knight titles and below)

Knight 105 275
Count 31 53
  • 2 May '17
 Jaw

Awesome

Conscript 11 15
  • 2 May '17
 Arkray

Thank you!!!!!! Cant wait :)

Count 4 1
  • 3 May '17
 Drayden

Nice, I like it.

Count 1476 965

So enough people shitpost here will this be moved to off topic?

Knight 1366 1852
  • 3 May '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Shitposter title wen?

Count 1452 3389
  • 3 May '17
 Smokingbobs

@Lord Commander Guts said:
So enough people shitpost here will this be moved to off topic?

Depending on the severity of the shitpost and its derailing potential, they would be banned.