fannybandit91
This comment was deleted.
2 0
  • 30 Apr '17
 SkunkApe

@Neo said:

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:
Once you link the reward to your account you can chose your forum title and flair under your preferences.

I've linked my account but under title preference and flair preference it shows nothing.

First, you have to link your purchase, then you will get a button to link the actual item. You can also send the item to a friend if you bought it as a gift.

Okay so what happens if I linked the first one to my account then gifted the second to a friend?

The second is called the same thing as the first, "Alpha Kickstarter"

Do they only get the title and flair and not the game? If so, this was extremely unclear.

Baron 17 45
  • 30 Apr '17
 ScaryGuy

Nice

210 726
  • 30 Apr '17
 Neo — Webmaster

@SkunkApe said:

Okay so what happens if I linked the first one to my account then gifted the second to a friend?

The second is called the same thing as the first, "Alpha Kickstarter"

Do they only get the title and flair and not the game? If so, this was extremely unclear.

Your friend will get both the title and the alpha, once it's released.

Conscript 1 0
  • 30 Apr '17
 Azuvector

So, I've got my kickstarter "purchase" linked to my account here, but I have no forum badge, I think? Nothing in preferences anyway; suppose we'll see if it magically shows up next to my post here. For reference(I've run into this issue with other kickstarters; my forum email vs my kickstarter email are different.).

edit

Got it. Looks like the website failed to link it properly the first time, so re-linking it fixed the issue.

Duke 5558 13284
  • 30 Apr '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Hey @Neo is there a delay from linking to your profile and the flair being available to choose?
Also the site seems super bogged down right now :<

Duke 341 974
  • 30 Apr '17
 Ruby Rhoderick

@Jax said:
Hey @Neo is there a delay from linking to your profile and the flair being available to choose?

I made the same mistake, Jax. Go to "View My Purchases" through the shop and then below where you see "Duke - $400" you should see Duke again and to the right of that there should be an option to link. You have to link it twice.

Knight 30 55
  • 30 Apr '17
 TPMElbanana

yeeee, I have the alpha from KS linked here but cant get my title, where my title bruh.

Duke 5558 13284
  • 30 Apr '17
 Jax — Community Manager

@Ruby Rhoderick said:

@Jax said:

I made the same mistake, Jax. Go to "View My Purchases" through the shop and then below where you see "Duke - $400" you should see Duke again and to the right of that there should be an option to link. You have to link it twice.

thanks, worked like a charm.

Baron 10 16
Duke 554 950
  • 30 Apr '17
 Goatie

I got it boiyos!

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 30 Apr '17
 vanguard

I have to say that this is a very good looking forum, specially now with these titles. Mr Neo, you do a great job man!

The screenshot also looks fucking amazing, 10/10 guys

Duke 5558 13284
  • 30 Apr '17
 Jax — Community Manager

gg Neo wp no re

Mercenary 38 33
  • 30 Apr '17
 Bambi

Soon™

King 11 18
Knight 64 60
  • 30 Apr '17