Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Web shop, Kickstarter rewards fulfillment & progress

Baron 1647 5234
  • 30 Apr '17
 Lincs

And the Lincs's e-peen grew three sizes that day.

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 30 Apr '17
 Sammy

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:
Once you link the reward to your account you can chose your forum title and flair under your preferences.

I've linked my account but under title preference and flair preference it shows nothing.

Same problem as the furry.

Baron 1647 5234
  • 30 Apr '17
 Lincs

@Sammy said:

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:
Once you link the reward to your account you can chose your forum title and flair under your preferences.

I've linked my account but under title preference and flair preference it shows nothing.

Go to your "my purchases" section in the shop and link it again. When it says "linked by Sammy" then you'll have them.

Duke 754 1201
  • 30 Apr '17
 Stumpy

@Sammy said:

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:

Life is hard, isnt that right weebo?

210 726
  • 30 Apr '17
 Neo — Webmaster

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:

First, you have to link your purchase, then you will get a button to link the actual item. You can also send the item to a friend if you bought it as a gift.

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 30 Apr '17
 Sammy

Female titles, excellent, I can now fully embrace the female knight meme for maximum trigger pulling.

Knight 263 646
  • 30 Apr '17
 Yirtox

Another step towards the alpha release, awesome !

Countess 1233 2912
  • 30 Apr '17
 Whisper

So I didn't get an email, but I receive all of the regular kickstarter update emails

Count 4205 9821
Sellsword 1 0
  • 30 Apr '17
 sMACkaddict

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:

Once I land on the my purchases page after linking, there was actually another option to link my purchase and that got the flair to show up.

210 726
  • 30 Apr '17
 Neo — Webmaster

@Whisper said:
So I didn't get an email, but I receive all of the regular kickstarter update emails

Looks like some emails went into a queue, so it will take a bit longer to send them all out.

Duke 554 950
  • 30 Apr '17
 Goatie

I shall wait all night until i receive one

Knight 615 1118
  • 30 Apr '17
 Uncy

moment of silence for those from europe who will have to pay additional 23% vat (*) should've pledged on kickstarter you scrubs

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 30 Apr '17
 SIEGE

They've got to send emails to 3000 people who will then go to the forums and increase the traffic, so do be patient, you'll get the titles in a few minutes.

Duke 554 950
  • 30 Apr '17
 Goatie

I have to send out 5 links to my mates afterwards, fuck me thats gonna be annoying. Notepad loaded and ready to go.

Duke 754 1201
  • 30 Apr '17
 Stumpy

@DerFurst said:
FfUQ9QU.jpg

Kylo Ren anyone?

Kylo_Ren.jpg!

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 30 Apr '17
 Sir Zombie

Yeah but when are we getting titles and an update?

Duke 2 2
  • 30 Apr '17
 Markgraf_Mojo

@Neo said:

@Stumpy said:

@Neo said:

First, you have to link your purchase, then you will get a button to link the actual item. You can also send the item to a friend if you bought it as a gift.

Much appreciated.

Baron 51 53
  • 30 Apr '17
 Mason

Sweet just woke up to this. Thanks Dev team for your hard work. Can't wait for the Alpha to drop.

Baron 4 3
  • 30 Apr '17
 OMGitsaWarCat

Thanks and testing forum badge :)