Mordhau

Is this game dead?

2 2
  • 29 Apr '17
 詃槣MUCHO壃ウ

I've come with a little bit of concern during recent times, and I want to address something that i have seen no one address, Is this game dead?, If not, can we get a little bit of an update? I'm worried that someone just promised to make this and ran away. I apologise for being a nuisance if you guys have seen this a million times.

Thank you for your responses.

Knight 256 264
  • 29 Apr '17
 CrimsonKing

delete please

1084 6148
  • 29 Apr '17
 crushed — Art

We are currently working hard on getting the alpha ready, and in the process of setting up the Kickstarter titles as well as a web shop, where you can get a copy of the game.

Duchess 6895 9871
  • 29 Apr '17
 Sir Zombie

But Crush that doesn't matter. Is the game dead? We need updates and the devs need to say something.

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 29 Apr '17
 Sammy

@crushed said:
We are currently working hard on getting the alpha ready, and in the process of setting up the Kickstarter titles as well as a web shop, where you can get a copy of the game.

Will Mordhau be competitive???

2 2
  • 29 Apr '17
 詃槣MUCHO壃ウ

@crushed said:

Like what Zombie said, Can we atleast have an update on things then?, You're kinda leaving the community in the dark. Maybe a simple blog post on current progress to not get worried that their money is being stolen

Duchess 6895 9871
  • 29 Apr '17
 Sir Zombie

Nigga I was being ironic. That is an update right there.

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 29 Apr '17
 Sammy

@Sir Zombie said:

B A N N E D

Conscript 4564 6302
  • 29 Apr '17
 vanguard

I imagine there isnt much the devs can tell us about progress that is actually interesting. They must be coding and maping things. Maybe the art and map guys could share more screenshots, I don't know really. Maybe they don't want to show us stuff because its not ready yet and could give a wrong image of the game.

I think Triternion has a very good community communication so far, like really good. I feel they are very open with the game development, they do answer what people ask and I never saw any suspicious thing, pointing towards they running away with the money, and I follow this project since its Slasher (the very prototype of this game) days back on reddit. I really trust them, specially seeing from where they started, the Slash Project and mercs mod for Chivalry, and how it developed into Mordhau. The progress they made is real man, I have strong reasons to believe that money is not the biggest motivation behind this project, but a true passion for this new emerging kind of game.

I understand your concerns tho, we live in dark times on the game industry where everywhere we look there is a cunt trying to steal our hard earned money with products not worth it, lies and propaganda. But as I stated, I have very good reasons to give my trust to these devs.

Anyways, its just my opinion man, and I understand your concerns. You could check out the devs profile, you will see all their posts. They talk a lot with the community here on this forum, that might easy your concerns a bit, there is that Discord thing as well that idk what even is, but seems like devs are there talking to people. Also the way this community supports this project should be a very good clue of how trust worthy they are imho

Think about it, they made good money at the kickstarter and every day there is new people joining this forum or hearing about the game somewhere and getting hyped, they can make even more money when the game lauches. It would be quite a stupid move to run away with the kickstarter money, because if money is their biggest motivation, then delivering a solid game is the best choice, look at Chivalry: MW if you want a example of this, they didn't even made all that much money at kickstarter, but at steam they made way more. There seems to be a good demand for this kind of game and the logical step profit wise, as I see it, would be delivering the product.

Knight 1366 1851
  • 29 Apr '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Vanguard saving the day by making mordhau text walls great again.

Count 4205 9822
  • 29 Apr '17
 DerFurst

this is all one big ploy to get the devs to make a fourth blog

in which case, BOO DEVS U GUYS STEAL MY MONIE I FEEL CHAET

1562 4276
Knight 465 450
  • 29 Apr '17
 DOESNOTCOMPUTE

@Sammy said:

@crushed said:

Competitive ≠ Esport
Sammy = Autism

Knight 7768 14321
  • 29 Apr '17
 ToLazy4Name

you retards need to calm the fuck down

we've waited for years, we can wait for a few fucking months, especially when the devs are still regularly communicating with us

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 29 Apr '17
 Sammy

@DOESNOTCOMPUTE said:

@Sammy said:

@crushed said:

Competitive ≠ Esport
Sammy = Autism

hey davelopers i bet u not fought of dis idea, wat if mardhou had esport??? wow, originally idea, rite?

Knight 1366 1851
  • 29 Apr '17
 Trevz TheCuz

+10 originality and dexterous use of search bar

But i think a better idea would be to just make Mordhau an esport only. Casuals can fck off.

Knight 1836 2231
  • 29 Apr '17
 Void

Indeed, lets give them some space. The guys are working hard to deliver what they promised. Soon™ is closer than ever tbh

Conscript 1394 2153
  • 29 Apr '17
 Smeelio

Can't die if you aren't even born
afd.jpg

Duchess 6895 9871
  • 29 Apr '17
 Sir Zombie

@DOESNOTCOMPUTE said:

@Sammy said:

@crushed said:

Competitive ≠ Esport
Sammy = Autism

DOESNOTCOMPUTE does not compute the joke

Duke 2266 4010
  • 29 Apr '17
 Huggles

@Sammy said:

@Sir Zombie said:

B A N N E D

No, nigga is fun and social acceptable. Nigger is racist.

Learn the nuances mang.