Mordhau

Post the latest thing that made you laugh

717 594

just catching up on some litterature gaygarfield.jpg

88 187
  • 13 Jul
 Dekkers

I am dying

Mercenary 178 612
133 167
  • 15 Jul
 Atlas-D

@Dekkers said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0AqWtp1lSU

I am dying

This is so fucking depressing I can't even find most of them funny.

1332 3845

its a maderfuckin meowder stroke!253230_screenshots_20190715065226_1.jpg

954 303

@TombstoneJack said:
its a maderfuckin meowder stroke!253230_screenshots_20190715065226_1.jpg

Mormeow

Knight 2247 4038
  • 18 Jul
 Runagate

le dark souls meme

dark souls so hard... hardest game..

954 303

Hardest games

3 being my Shrink
2 Darksouls
1 Life

717 594

@TombstoneJack said:
8fc.png

i cannot believe ppl actually think this is funny

Sellsword 699 2201
  • 18 Jul
 Goof

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@TombstoneJack said:
8fc.png

i cannot believe ppl actually think this is funny

20190718_173606.jpg

717 594

@Goof said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@TombstoneJack said:
8fc.png

i cannot believe ppl actually think this is funny

20190718_173606.jpg

damn...looks like it got zero hearts on this web site. someone should tell this guy his comic making career is over

Knight 2247 4038
  • 19 Jul
 Runagate

tfw i could read it without looking at the translation

1332 3845

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@Goof said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@TombstoneJack said:
8fc.png

i cannot believe ppl actually think this is funny

20190718_173606.jpg

damn...looks like it got zero hearts on this web site. someone should tell this guy his comic making career is over

570542a022da0.jpg

Sellsword 699 2201
81 55
  • 19 Jul
 HoracioCrux

@Runagate said:
tfw i could read it without looking at the translation

Ah, a man of culture.