Mordhau

Post the latest thing that made you laugh

Knight 3095 7172
Count 3905 8198
King 2337 3247

@SIEGE said:

@Kiste262 said:
things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg

The fuck does Saudi have to do with immigrants? Are you retarded enough to lash out at everything?

Dont worry, his tax dollars just go to saudi arabia anyways

Knight 3095 7172
  • 26 Oct '17
 Punzybobo

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@SIEGE said:

@Kiste262 said:
things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg

The fuck does Saudi have to do with immigrants? Are you retarded enough to lash out at everything?

Dont worry, his tax dollars just go to saudi arabia anyways

They mostly go to Israel

Baron 50 64
  • 26 Oct '17
 A.L.I.E.N

@Punzybobo said:
image.png

Well the CIA got the portuguese pusshing to many pencils.

King 2337 3247

@Punzybobo said:

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:

@SIEGE said:

@Kiste262 said:
things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg

The fuck does Saudi have to do with immigrants? Are you retarded enough to lash out at everything?

Dont worry, his tax dollars just go to saudi arabia anyways

They mostly go to Israel

They go to both, and to military contractors, wallstreet bailouts, the waltons (wallmart), exxon mobil, and alot of terrorist and rebel faction groups sometimes to fight eachother in another country

And the over 800 military bases stationed all over the world

Mercenary 2541 4541
  • 1
  • 27 Oct '17
 SIEGE

No American military bases in Saudi tbh
No walmart either

Count 4146 9680
  • 27 Oct '17
 DerFurst

@SIEGE said:
No American military bases in Saudi tbh
No walmart either

dis wrong tred plesee to funny man
6a8d0467-f4e6-4b36-8ee1-e4addf9207da.jpg

Knight 141 883
  • 27 Oct '17
 Kiste262

@DerFurst said:

@SIEGE said:
No American military bases in Saudi tbh
No walmart either

dis wrong tred plesee to funny man
6a8d0467-f4e6-4b36-8ee1-e4addf9207da.jpg

1472380692_eyebrow gif.gif

sexy sexy men btw this dude looks photoshopped

Mercenary 2541 4541
  • 27 Oct '17
 SIEGE

MADARCHOOD PARKEET MARJEET KARJEET

Baron 2356 3377
King 2337 3247

@SIEGE said:
No American military bases in Saudi tbh
No walmart either

You guys have oil and deals with america, they don't occupy business buddies.

And trust me be glad walmart isn't in your country

Knight 572 1155
Count 3905 8198
  • 27 Oct '17
 TheDankestMeme

@JoBe said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0RZNa25DA

-> go to their channel
-> only 3 videos

sans-titre.png

Knight 1366 1847
  • 27 Oct '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Should have tested that hound skull cocaine sniffing perk.

Knight 1366 1847
Mercenary 1793 6825
  • 27 Oct '17
 ThunderDuck

@JoBe said:

Sorry I wanted to enjoy the video but that Chivalry LMB spamming made me really mad

Mercenary 1793 6825
King 2337 3247

Wonder how long until people get tired of the chad meme?

Count 3905 8198
  • 28 Oct '17
 TheDankestMeme

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
Wonder how long until people get tired of the chad meme?

longer than the time they will still tolerate you i presume