Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau is now officially funded at nearly $300K! Thank you!

Knight 1836 2232
  • 9 Apr '17
 Void

@MackDaddy/PadanFain said:
Inb4 we never hear from the developers again

It'll be the best meme ever

1 1
  • 9 Apr '17
 nightkiller2012

cant wait to buy this game

156 238
  • 9 Apr '17
 elToroGuapo

@nightkiller2012 said:
cant wait to buy this game

lol buying games

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 9 Apr '17
 Sir Zombie

But you could buy it during the kickstarter...

Baron 8 2
  • 9 Apr '17
 Chepe

titles when?

62 30
  • 10 Apr '17
 BirdUp

You're playing Bird up, the worst game on PC!

Sellsword 254 310
  • 10 Apr '17
 Redeaux

markosus.jpg

Getty Images™

Duke 754 1201
  • 11 Apr '17
 Stumpy

300,000$ funded is amazing, i thought it would stop at 160,000$. So good job everyone! And especially to Triternion, cant wait to kill all these gold teethed peasants.

From left to right:
Elwebarro, Neo, Marox (scrooge), Grator and Last but not least, Crushed.
image.jpeg

Knight 135 150
  • 11 Apr '17
 SirLancelot

I really want to be excited but tbh I think the game will get delayed its happened too many times with other games, especially with small teams like this. It says the Alpha will come out in August but i'll believe it when I see it. I mean its been 4 days and we don't even have our titles yet.

Knight 1836 2232
  • 11 Apr '17
 Void

@SirLancelot said:
I really want to be excited but tbh I think the game will get delayed or some shit its happened too many times. It says the Alpha will come out in August but i'll believe it when I see it.

If it gets delayed, we wait

Countess 1233 2912
  • 11 Apr '17
 Whisper

@SirLancelot said:
I really want to be excited but tbh I think the game will get delayed its happened too many times with other games, especially with small teams like this. It says the Alpha will come out in August but i'll believe it when I see it. I mean its been 4 days and we don't even have our titles yet.

Plus if you read you'd know that titles will be delivered on when kickstarter finalizes all of the charges. This will take a week. So titles are delivered on the 14th

Knight 135 150
  • 11 Apr '17
 SirLancelot

Yeah but wasn't the whole point of the kickstarter to help the developers finish the game better and to get it into our hands earlier? If it gets delayed it kind of makes me feel like the kickstarter was for nothing. I mean its not like the game needs to be finished for alpha, thats the whole point of alpha. Idk I want to be excited but I honestly don't think they will get the alpha out in August

Knight 135 150
  • 11 Apr '17
 SirLancelot

Yeah that's true I do have high hopes for this team but I've been let down so many times with promises from other developers so i'm just a bit unsure right now.

Sellsword 254 310
  • 11 Apr '17
 Redeaux

What matters is their plan.

Duchess 76 79
  • 11 Apr '17
 ChrisFries

@SirLancelot said:
I really want to be excited but tbh I think the game will get delayed or some shit its happened too many times. It says the Alpha will come out in August but i'll believe it when I see it.

It's an Alpha, so i don't see why they wouldn't. No one expects it to have flawless gameplay functionality. Many things will be changed based on our testing and feedback. The developers focus mainly on finishing the codebase, rather than implementing additions and features.

Duke 754 1201
  • 11 Apr '17
 Stumpy

@Whisper said:

@SirLancelot said:
tl;dr

Plus if you read you'd know that titles will be delivered on when kickstarter finalizes all of the charges. This will take a week. So titles are delivered on the 14th

image.gif

Knight 135 150
  • 11 Apr '17
 SirLancelot

It's an Alpha, so i don't see why they wouldn't. No one expects it to have flawless gameplay functionality. Many things will be changed based on our testing and feedback. The developers focus mainly on finishing the codebase, rather than implementing additions and features.

Yeah i'm really excited! Can't wait to see what the final game turns out to be like

Knight 135 150
  • 11 Apr '17
 SirLancelot

I guess now all we have to do is wait for the August Alpha

Sellsword 254 310
  • 11 Apr '17
 Redeaux

Come August I'll destroy you.

Knight 135 150
  • 11 Apr '17
 SirLancelot

@Redeaux said:
Come August I'll destroy you.

I shall run you through with my filthy peasant fork wilst smiling at your corpse as the sun glimmers off my magnificent golden teeth.