Mordhau

Mordhau is now officially funded at nearly $300K! Thank you!

985 6954
  • 7 Apr '17
 marox — Project Lead

Wow! You guys absolutely smashed it! What a finish, with nearly $300K raised of the initial $80K goal. We're blown away by the support you've shown us, and we can't wait to get the game out to you all.

Thank you !

Duchess 774 3449
  • 7 Apr '17
 Stouty

FOR HONOUR IS OVER.jpg

I did my part

Knight 7 2
  • 7 Apr '17
 viktae

Ez. Waiting to play.

Count 4205 9815
  • 7 Apr '17
 DerFurst

no "thanks youez for bakinn ma game" picture of a cadre of mord-dudes? I'm upset

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 7 Apr '17
 Sammy

Where's my bloody title?!

Duke 5483 13094
  • 7 Apr '17
 Jax — Community Manager

<3

Count 1452 3388
  • 7 Apr '17
 Smokingbobs

Quit the bullshit. You knew you'd get a money shower.

Seriously though, congratulations to Triternion and the community. Great work to both.

Knight 6 2
  • 7 Apr '17
 ntpgmr

Right then, now to just wait for the Alpha.

210 725
  • 7 Apr '17
 Neo — Webmaster

@Sammy said:

The forum titles will take at least a few days. We have to wait for Kickstarter to complete all credit card charges and confirm the final backers.

Sellsword 172 430
  • 7 Apr '17
 Pencilman

TFW people back out at the last second and you end up with $274,999

Duke 356 384
  • 7 Apr '17
 AFluffyKnight

It'll probably be seven days to the T.

When my credit card got declined (because I never use the thing and my bank thought it might not be a legit transaction, fixed immediately) Kickstarter said I had 7 days to the minute to fix my shit.

Baroness 303 417
  • 7 Apr '17
 LιиgLιиg

i take full credit bc i did a donate

ur welcome malris or w.e

Baron 1601 5082
  • 7 Apr '17
 Lincs

You guys deserve every cent.

You've all worked on this for years with no budget for no other reason than you're passionate about the subject and want to create a good experience for the players.

You've made yourselves constantly available, completely transparent and honest. You've been friendly and welcoming with everyone on the forums.

Seriously, props. I'll always support Triternion.

13 12
  • 7 Apr '17
 alb

I'm really hyped for alpha

Knight 147 159
  • 7 Apr '17
 MrBlackDragon

Congratulations Triternion, you've more than earned this success!

Baron 77 77
  • 7 Apr '17
 MasterM19

@marox said:
Wow! You guys absolutely smashed it! What a finish, with nearly $300K raised of the initial $80K goal. We're blown away by the support you've shown us, and we can't wait to get the game out to you all.

Thank you !

Oh great marox, please reveal us the last streatch goal! Was it you as a playable character? Or could we fought back the saracens from Jerusalem? Please, tell us!

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 7 Apr '17
 Sammy

@Neo said:

@Sammy said:

The forum titles will take at least a few days. We have to wait for Kickstarter to complete all credit card charges and confirm the final backers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Knight 27 29
  • 7 Apr '17
 FoxyTorryn

I am super excited for this project and cannot wait for the alpha to start ^_^. I had to choose between this and Kingdom Come and well I like fighting people more than AI so it was an easy call. I look forward to training my reflexes and reaction time!

Knight 219 225
  • 7 Apr '17
 Majoron

What is it with furries / bronies and this game?

Knight 123 262
  • 7 Apr '17
 Vin¢

@Majoron said:
What is it with furries / bronies and this game?

says weeb