Mordhau

Is it ok that we answer questions in Youtube?

Knight 1814 2218
  • 30 Mar '17
 Void

Some of us chat with people in youtube. This happens in Mordhau channel or any other channel in which a video featuring Mordhau may appear.
People that are new to Mordhau have many questions to be answered and some misconceptions that need clearing up.
Of course we do it out of love and excitement for the game.

I've seen that in Mordhau channel, in some cases the devs answer the question after us. Of course their answers are always more well-founded and reliable.

My questions to the devs are:
Do you find all this helpful, or is it rather annoying?
Is it acceptable in Mordhau channel too, or do you feel that it is better for you to have the absolute control of information?

I would be happy if someone of the devs (if not Lord Marox himself) answered me and of course I'd like to see the guild's opinion too.

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English

Knight 7569 13855
  • 30 Mar '17
 ToLazy4Name

do what you want this they can't control you they don't employ jews

1083 6138
  • 30 Mar '17
 crushed — Art

Its fine, though it gets flagged as spam so i have to approve of your comments everytime

Count 4202 9801
  • 30 Mar '17
 DerFurst

If you don't buy Mordhau you are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor

Knight 1061 2849
  • 30 Mar '17
 Valmirius

They can't answer them all, so why not? As long as you don't spread misinformation you're doing them a favour, fam.

Duke 5473 13073
  • 30 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Hey, some general guidelines that would probably help:
don't be a dick
try to reference the guide/megathread or get clarification on things before posting
cite comments from the forums (permalink is useful) or link to gifs/videos

I've seen a few people come off as super toxic and that's only going to drive people away

Knight 154 452
  • 30 Mar '17
 Nautilus

@ToLazy4Name said:
do what you want this they can't control you they don't employ jews

Lol! I look forward to getting rekt by your filthy hands when the alpha comes. (:

Knight 1814 2218
  • 31 Mar '17
 Void

@Jax said:
Hey, some general guidelines that would probably help:
don't be a dick
try to reference the guide/megathread or get clarification on things before posting
cite comments from the forums (permalink is useful) or link to gifs/videos

I've seen a few people come off as super toxic and that's only going to drive people away

Obviously tbh

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 31 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

@Void-1777 said:
I'd like to see the guild's opinion too.

What guild imho

Knight 1814 2218
  • 31 Mar '17
 Void

@Sir Zombie said:

@Void-1777 said:
I'd like to see the guild's opinion too.

What guild imho

The official of course