Mordhau

Raw gameplay video!

985 6954
  • 29 Mar '17
 marox — Project Lead

As promised, we've just released a brand new raw gameplay video. Check it out!

Baron 201 453
  • 29 Mar '17
 Ceegal

AHHHH

Knight 1061 2849
  • 29 Mar '17
 Valmirius

The engraved longsword seems to be shown at 5:59 if anyone is interested.

1627 2895
  • 29 Mar '17
 Ranten

I have never clicked so fast

Knight 212 581
  • 29 Mar '17
 Mr_Obliviousness

I hope spook was the one who executed that slow mo maul kill

Baron 201 453
  • 29 Mar '17
 Ceegal

At 5:28 you can see them use a flourish emote.

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 29 Mar '17
 Sammy

Marox, I'll suck you off hard, for free.

Knight 667 995

@Sammy said:
Marox, I'll suck you off hard, for free.

gay tbh

but so do I...

1315 3824
  • 29 Mar '17
 TombstoneJack

can you hit your own horse while riding it?

9 3
  • 29 Mar '17
 ssss

jfc rework the drags. Shit like 1:25 and 5:19 shouldn't be possible. A (almost) fully extended stab dragged into the side dealing 100% damage... It's Chivalry all over again where weapons were sticks with fucking contact explosives on it.

And no, I'm not against dragging as long as it's reasonable.

Knight 1061 2849
  • 29 Mar '17
 Valmirius

@ssss said:
jfc rework the drags. Shit like 1:25 and 5:19 shouldn't be possible. A (almost) fully extended stab dragged into the side dealing 100% damage... It's Chivalry all over again where weapons were sticks with fucking contact explosives on it.

Inconsistent damage is an awful idea because it makes it hard to tell what will kill your opponents. The latter stab only occurred because the opponent wasn't facing the strike.

Baron 2357 3387
  • 29 Mar '17
 Xekratos

Man, I masturbated an hour ago and I just came my pants twice.

168 1701
  • 29 Mar '17
 elwebbaro — Art

@Mr_Obliviousness said:
I hope spook was the one who executed that slow mo maul kill

It actually was crushed bonking me hard. :'(
I'm still recovering.

9 3
  • 29 Mar '17
 ssss

@Valmirius said:

@ssss said:

Inconsistent damage is an awful idea because it makes it hard to tell what will kill your opponents. The latter stab only occurred because the opponent wasn't facing the strike.

I'd rather have inconsistent damage than this: https://youtu.be/zx_GzGn1QYQ?t=17m4s
Set the playback speed to 0.25.

Duke 282 401
  • 29 Mar '17
 SeaFerret

Gonna watch the whole thing on .25 just to make it last longer (also to find the chambers).

Baron 2357 3387
  • 29 Mar '17
 Xekratos

@ssss said:

@Valmirius said:

@ssss said:

I'd rather have inconsistent damage than this: https://youtu.be/zx_GzGn1QYQ?t=17m4s

That literally had nothing to do with dragging. You literally showed an animation error. What the fuck?

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 29 Mar '17
 Sammy

The sounds are fuckin' horrifying.

9 3
  • 29 Mar '17
 ssss

@Xekratos said:

@ssss said:

@Valmirius said:

@ssss said:

That literally had nothing to do with dragging. You literally showed an animation error. What the fuck?

He was talking about damage inconsistency. That applies to every attack, dragged and non-dragged.

Mercenary 2187 3899
  • 29 Mar '17
 EruTheTeapot

Codpiece tinks

Argh This is so beautiful.. tear drops
Even in Pre-Alpha this looks 10x better than Chiv and I just love those weapons spinning emotes. Also turning the spin emote into a stab is amazing.
I could go on and on..

Knight 1061 2849
  • 29 Mar '17
 Valmirius

@ssss said:

@Xekratos said:

@ssss said:

@Valmirius said:

@ssss said:

He was talking about damage inconsistency. That applies to every attack, dragged and non-dragged.

No when I talk about damage inconsistency, I mean that a strike shouldn't do less damage if slowed down or more if accelerated. A stab with a battle axe can still do less damage than a slash/chop, because those damage differences are easy to learn.