Duchess 6897 9885
  • 23 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

pls leak marux nudes

Knight 1366 1851
Knight 5409 7405
  • 23 Mar '17
 Humble Staff

I can't help but give likes to this but come on dude ¿couldn't this be in off topic?

Knight 671 1220
  • 23 Mar '17
 Faffywaffy

If they really want to raise money they need to add Marox nudes as part of the God-Emperor reward tier.

34 36
  • 23 Mar '17
 NuclearWinter

Haha muslim prejudice, how funny.

156 238
  • 24 Mar '17
 elToroGuapo

@NuclearWinter said:
Haha muslim prejudice, how funny.

""""prejudice""""

yeah, how dare! everyone knows that islam is a religion of peace!

Knight 15 7
  • 24 Mar '17
 DeusAether

This really should go in off-topic. Clickbait title, nonsensical image edit, not even funny to me to be honest.
If you would use your creativity from this meme culture and be productive with ideas for a game in the making that would be great.

Mercenary 2551 4572
  • 24 Mar '17
 SIEGE

Lock yer windows, cunt ;)))

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 24 Mar '17
 Sammy

@DeusAether said:
This really should go in off-topic. Clickbait title, nonsensical image edit, not even funny to me to be honest.
If you would use your creativity from this meme culture and be productive with ideas for a game in the making that would be great.

19 people disagree fucker

Knight 15 7
  • 24 Mar '17
 DeusAether

Good for those fuckers then

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 24 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

You're right imho

848 694
  • 24 Mar '17
 EliteTeamKiller

@Sir Zombie said:
You're right imho

Stfu tbh

Knight 289 201
  • 24 Mar '17
 TheUprising

Maybe its a good idea just for the (negative) publicity. You could say you're just being historically accurate lol.

Knight 2307 4907
  • 24 Mar '17
 Survii

@DeusAether said:

neckbeard.jpg

Knight 174 263
  • 24 Mar '17
 Echonian

I mean, when there's zero punishment to anyone for shitposting essentially everywhere, and not even trying to keep things like this in off topic, then obviously people aren't going to stop doing things like this to farm likes.

I had a chuckle at this, but I still think it's in the wrong place. Nothing to be done though as long as the forum moderators don't care, and I don't really mind myself that much.

Knight 2307 4907
  • 24 Mar '17
 Survii

@Echonian said:
I mean, when there's zero punishment to anyone for shitposting essentially everywhere, and not even trying to keep things like this in off topic, then obviously people aren't going to stop doing things like this to farm likes.

I had a chuckle at this, but I still think it's in the wrong place. Nothing to be done though as long as the forum moderators don't care, and I don't really mind myself that much.

Mordhau is the topic of this forum correct?
And this juicy meme is based around Mordhau, which is the topic, so this meme is technically on topic. Unless they make a dedicated "shitposting/memes" section I will continue to post Mordmemes here

Knight 174 263
  • 25 Mar '17
 Echonian

@Survii said:

@Echonian said:

And this juicy meme is based around Mordhau, which is the topic, so this meme is technically on topic. Unless they make a dedicated "shitposting/memes" section I will continue to post Mordmemes here

I mean, shitposting is literally against the forum rules though, so it being on topic is irrelevant. Off topic of course has more freedom.

I'm not saying that the forum rules SHOULD be as they are, but why even make rules if you aren't going to follow them? Seems kinda weak.

Besides, I want discussion about the actual GAME to be in normal sections, as relevant. Off topic is where memes should be. There are topics with legitimate discussions going on that get too easily swamped by meme threads because they get posted in the wrong area.

Not a big deal to me, but it means a lot of people are going to feel it's hard to find what they are looking for on here through the garbage.

I actually really liked this one, anyway. Just saying that the forum rules are totally pointless, and if people actually start getting banned or in trouble for not following them despite it being rampant and no punishment yet occurring, that would be really a dick move.

Knight 289 201
  • 25 Mar '17
 TheUprising

@Echonian said:

@Survii said:

@Echonian said:

I mean, shitposting is literally against the forum rules though, so it being on topic is irrelevant. Off topic of course has more freedom.

I'm not saying that the forum rules SHOULD be as they are, but why even make rules if you aren't going to follow them? Seems kinda weak.

Besides, I want discussion about the actual GAME to be in normal sections, as relevant. Off topic is where memes should be. There are topics with legitimate discussions going on that get too easily swamped by meme threads because they get posted in the wrong area.

Not a big deal to me, but it means a lot of people are going to feel it's hard to find what they are looking for on here through the garbage.

I actually really liked this one, anyway. Just saying that the forum rules are totally pointless, and if people actually start getting banned or in trouble for not following them despite it being rampant and no punishment yet occurring, that would be really a dick move.

This is how you kill communities. Or if you're lucky, create misc 2.0. Which is even worse.

Knight 4116 4392
  • 25 Mar '17
 pizza boy

Besides, I want discussion about the actual GAME to be in normal sections, as relevant.

what are you going to discuss

everything that could legitimately make it into the game has been discussed already, all general and feedback is now is noobs re asking the same questions over and over or people bitching about the kickstarter