Mordhau

Weapons Suggestions Megathread

14 14
  • 16 Jul
 DonPelayo

Scutum please! Need it for my roman build.

957 306

th.jpg since gladius is too old how about Celtic Sword

348 142

Turds should "blind" degressively on headshots and deal it's damage in stamina over time rather than health damage on impact.
Rather than dealing actual damage it's more of a humiliation and the knight is all like: I smell now, damn! Who's gonna take me cereal?

1154 1805

Turd damage output keeps me up at night

70 59
  • 26 Jul
 Yadyoy

ADD GIANT PURPLE DILDO WITH JIGGLE PHYSICS
ADD CAPES THAT HAVE NO ANIMATIONS
MAKE CHARACTERS TPOSE WHEN IDLE
ADD BOOB SLIDER TO CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION SO WE CAN TRANSCEND OUR MEN ON A WHOLE NEW SCALE

957 306

@PC_Principal said:
Turds should "blind" degressively on headshots and deal it's damage in stamina over time rather than health damage on impact.
Rather than dealing actual damage it's more of a humiliation and the knight is all like: I smell now, damn! Who's gonna take me cereal?

Egad you got my Armet Plum all messy YOU DEGENERATE PEASANT

Conscript 191 477
  • 30 Jul
 Shovonem

Apart from how terrible the one handed Messer looks, Mordhau lack good skins for messer. The guards are quite nice. However, almost every blade has a top part that's thick af. And the one that seems to have a decent looking blade doesn't allow players to have guard. Oh well. I really wish there were some lean blades for Messer.

images (9).jpeg

images (12).jpeg

images (14).jpeg

Also one handed Messer delated when.

957 306

Honestly they should have a Messer and a KriegMesser 2 seperate Knives

957 306

Katzbalger.jpg also id love a Katzbalger Arming Sword Skin

1154 1805

@Antoniokontos said:
Katzbalger.jpg also id love a Katzbalger Arming Sword Skin

Yes please

Knight 5183 6945

Sling sperging intensifies

I know this is not of a lot of value for gameplay implementantion of the sling, but damn, people need to see how awesome this weapon actually is and maybe, just maybe, when devs do put it in game, they wont make it a 1 or 2 point anoying meme weapon COUGHCOUGHQSTAFCOUGH argh... pardon me, it's still winter over here.

18 11
  • 9 Aug
 Aleihric

@Antoniokontos said:

Ah yes the Celtic sword, I don't blame you for wanting them, but they pre-date the gladius even. Some even argue that it is the gladius' daddy.

957 306

@Aleihric said:

@Antoniokontos said:

Ah yes the Celtic sword, I don't blame you for wanting them, but they pre-date the gladius even. Some even argue that it is the gladius' daddy.

but the saw use up to the middle ages thus making them able to be in the time period (so a loophole for Gladius)

8 22
  • 27 Aug
 UGLYBUGLY

4073430a0cc89d31f212f82016584919.jpg look at the gun

8 22
  • 27 Aug
 UGLYBUGLY

some good shields to add to the gameshields.jpg

15 18
  • 28 Aug
 Bluhman

Clearly the weapons we need are

more instruments

Gimme some:

• Fife
  • Clarion
  • War Horn (maybe even make this and clarion generate an icon when used to call for help with cooldown? swap between normal playing and extremely loud honk?)
  • Tambourine
  • Drum strapped to the front of your guy

Also some possibly actual weapons

• Sling - Fast ranged weapon, minimal damage, can be used in melee without disarming, but cannot block.
  • Pike - Very expensive weapon, like 10ish points, ridiculous range but poor at most everything except stabbing. When activating its alternate stance, you hold it out in front of you like a lance, which makes it act similar to a spiked barricade. Has up-close blind spots, making tradeoffs with the full spear.
Knight 5183 6945

@Bluhman said:

• Sling - Fast ranged weapon

maybe

minimal damage

no

can be used in melee without disarming, but cannot block.

super no

Mercenary 1 4
  • 2 Sep
 Caleik7X

PLEASE DO BAR MACE!

medieval-weapons-pack-02.jpg

600652_1_l.jpg

18 11
 Aleihric

Can the Stones be given a belt pouch or something?

I wouldn't mind using them, but it looks really goofy in character selection with a rock just stuck to their thigh like a weird puffball. It's pretty hard to ignore to me.

1 0

Would be great, if there will be a messer skin like on this photo
13564347.jpg