Mordhau

Weapons Suggestions Megathread

Knight 3135 7293
  • 10 Mar
 Punzybobo

oh boy, another weapon people can cheese and gamble with, that's what the game needs.

Knight 513 1043
1083 1717

Is that a human head? Flail skin found.

Knight 513 1043
  • 13 Mar
 FaffyШaffy

Godenak.jpg

Godenak skin for executioner's

Knight 18 49
  • 14 Mar
 DELTA38

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Is that a human head?

No that's a woman's head

Duke 5481 13081
  • 14 Mar
 Jax — Community Manager

@FaffyШaffy said:
Godenak.jpg

Godenak skin for executioner's

oh shit that'd probably work i think

• 15 Mar
 Maci
This comment was deleted.
  • 15 Mar
 Punzybobo
1083 1717

I love the horseman's axe skin. Previously axe always looked meh to me and it never matched my knightly loadouts so I never bothered using it. But now that it has a skin I like and I'm finally using it...

I find that 1h axe damage is pretty op and it's ez pz to kill fully armored knights. 36 damage for T3 torso and it doesn't take much skill to land these hits... especially if you're a light load out and kiting slower T3 bois. lol My 3/3/2 load out was actually fast enough to punish misses and get free hits. I think it would be more appropriate for 1h axe to be 4htk on T3 torso and do 32 damage at most. The other stats are fine.

While we're on the topic, shouldn't we have brought down mace damage by now? I want to use it, its my favorite weapon but it feels unfair when landing hits are so easy, it costs 4pts, makes up for a shields drawbacks and it 2htk pretty much everything. You don't even need to aim for the head for 2htk.

How bout bringing its torso dmg down to 3 htk? 40-45 max torso dmg for mace still sets it up to do tremendous damage in team play while going down to 3htk in a duel... and OH YEAH why does its poke do 30 damage head shot?

I want a bastard mace and I'm mad we got war axe and tree trunk club before a two handed mace with sword animations. I don't want to use an over powered evening star or cheesy upside down sword. Pretty please give me a bastard mace <3 and flail and cudgel/light mace. gimme them good but balanced blunts :)

Knight 3294 6738
  • 21 Mar
 Bodkin

Mace should probably be 2htk medium and below and work like poleaxe alt vs heavy. Headshot + bodyshot or 2 body and a stab

That still leaves it as easily the most powerful 1h weapon but not a pocket eveningstar.

Knight 5096 6837

So i was just trying the new two handed club for a bit, and it feels way more serviceable than most of the other peasant weapons, and statwise looks like what i always expected a two handed club would be like in Mordhau
¿Couldn't we get the club both as a peasant and a normal weapon like the qstaff, the bear trap, dagger and so on? ¿Maybe the mercenary version while the same stat wise, has some worked/carved/shaped wood skins? basically, the peasants will only have acces to the current skin and the regular mercenaries would have less branchy looking ones.

The base skin could be something very simple yet less crude looking, maybe with some cloth or leather in the handle to give it some more semblance of elaboration. Like this:
simple club.jpg

Some could have studs embedded a la Chivalry:
Chiv's cudgel.jpg
studed club.jpg

or these fellas from the maciejowski bible:
maciejowski good shit.jpg
maciejowski good shit too.jpg

Or metal shods/rings reinforcing or adding some weight. No spikes tho, to set it appart from the eveningstar and making it obviously blunt looking. Like this:
ringed club.jpg
or this
Kingdom come club.jpg

These designs could be used too for a one handed club, the only difference being size.
Devs pls hear my prayers.

Conscript 185 472
  • 23 Mar
 Shovonem

@Humble Staff said:

Honestly I also wanted 2 handed club to be in the game. However, when I imagined it, I thought of the club pictures you posted. Solid weapon for any armored soldier. Current club looks like a poor man's weapon. Also, cudgel when.

Knight 5096 6837

I hear you brother, we can only hope the devs put their eyes on our pleas and Grator, the mighty forge god, decides it's worth taking his precious time to make this happen.

Knight 3294 6738
  • 23 Mar
 Bodkin

Tbh Id rather have 1h cudgel than big 2h club since that could be a ES skin or something

Count 3976 8325

caveman meta when

1083 1717

Its not a matter of 1h cudgel vs 2h club... both are already in the game in some form and we'd simply like them available for our load outs with better skins.

Knight 5096 6837

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Its not a matter of 1h cudgel vs 2h club... both are already in the game in some form and we'd simply like them available for our load outs with better skins.

This, i for example would love to have these lightly/medium armored common men loadouts that you see in the maciejowski bible.
Also, we have like 10 types of swords, i don't really see any excuse to not have lots of slightly different blunt weapons too.

@Bodkin said:
Tbh Id rather have 1h cudgel than big 2h club since that could be a ES skin or something

Also no, because we want a straight up blunt version, like, the eveningstar is clearly a two handed spiked mace, or at least has a spike on top and protrusions in the sides that are similar to spikes to concentrate the force. Like the current spiked club skin.

Knight 3294 6738
  • 24 Mar
 Bodkin

I forgot about the spike on top yeah but can we all agree that we need a cudgel

1083 1717