Mordhau

Funniest thing you've ever done in Chivalry

King 2414 3379

I litterally just kicked a well known player as he was trying to hop the brick/railing on a map to get somewhere quicker, launched him above and way further than expected as if he slides on it before landing into lava

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 17 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

Quit it.

Knight 1061 2849
  • 18 Mar '17
 Valmirius

A teammate asked me to kick him off the wall (that he was overlooking Agatha from) in Belmez as there was another push of enemies. I did and he one hit an archer on the bridge just before he landed with his Messer - completely seamlessly in mid air. Man... I wish I had recorded it.

Count 3976 8323
  • 18 Mar '17
 TheDankestMeme

uninstalling

Knight 1366 1850
  • 18 Mar '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Got an entire 32 man server to spam laugh command.

King 2414 3379

@Trevz said:

hahaha how was it

Knight 1366 1850
  • 18 Mar '17
 Trevz TheCuz

@FluffyDragon said:

@Trevz said:

hahaha how was it

"HoiHoihoHAHhahKekkekBWAHhahahuehuelolaaahhaHoihahehhoihablasphemykekkekHAAHAhaHehhahooaaYyeeheeheh."

Atleast 15 minutes

Duke 544 898
  • 18 Mar '17
 Goatie

Be apart of a 100 player dininghall. With everyone banging shields.

Count 27 76
  • 18 Mar '17
 Deathcc13

Got everyone with the Rat knight helmet to stand in a line with me and rush people

Conscript 1394 2152
  • 18 Mar '17
 Smeelio

I esploded three guys' heads with one flail swing once, which was great because I'm trash otherwise

Knight 174 263
  • 18 Mar '17
 Echonian

Not sure of the funniest. I've killed five people with a single shot from a ballista, kicked ballerinas to their death in the middle of their spin overheads, and I can't count the number of times I've dodged an enemy heavy crossbow shot or javelin only for it to kill the guy I was advancing towards future victory from.

Plus I've had quite a few moments where I've jumped off a ledge meaning to attack enemies below, bounced off multiple heads, and fallen to my death. Funny, but the joke is on me.

Knight 1366 1850
  • 19 Mar '17
 Trevz TheCuz

Haha I remember this one time when i went -12 and 50 lol i was so bad my teammates tried to bully me into leaving the server but ended up getting reported and banned from steam anyways Good stuff i wish i killed myself before my mom walked in on me naked in front of the computer bawling her eyes out because trump won the election and banned muslim people from entering our country to influence us with thier good morals and feminist friendly religous doctrines of peace and equality.

Knight 3284 6715
  • 19 Mar '17
 Bodkin

Pretended to befriend my archer demonspawn children in a FFA and earned their trust.

I then promptly executed all 6 of them via warbow headshot. Archer teaming is a weak man's form of cancer.

Knight 4114 4388
  • 19 Mar '17
 pizza boy

emerald youre not even the best archer

Knight 3284 6715
Count 1452 3388
  • 19 Mar '17
 Smokingbobs

Blast gangsta rap on LTS_Moor

Knight 4114 4388
  • 19 Mar '17
 pizza boy

m7 im serious the best archer in chivalry is called hai der the bear he beat the entire KILA clan in a scrim on his own using only his light crossbow

Knight 3284 6715
  • 19 Mar '17
 Bodkin

Ive played Hai Der.

He's a good crossbowman, but I've beaten him. Never saw him in an actual comp match though, only in pubs.

He is a very good match though.

The hardest fight I've personally had against another Archer would be Anstii of Tempest. Though that might be due to Tempest's melee being 10X better than mine and not being able to shoot very often because of getting routed.

Knight 4114 4388
  • 19 Mar '17
 pizza boy

he only plays at full stength during comp matches during pubs he often feeds his cat while playing and reads Shakespeare thats why you beat him

Conscript 10 11
  • 19 Mar '17
 doginclothes

Was running battle axe mason knight and spamming insults. 2 vans and a maa ran up to me as character did the "THOU ROUGE, THOU, SWINE,.." Insult and i attacked on every thou and killed all 3 of them as character finished lol. Looked bad ass and made me laugh. Good times