Mordhau

Ok who is this guy...

Knight 1814 2218
  • 14 Mar '17
 Void

I love him

Untitled-2.jpg

Comments taken from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pux8cRWRBzc&t=1s

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 14 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

It is someone with testicular problems.

Countess 1227 2900
  • 14 Mar '17
 Whisper

He's the hero we want, not the one we deserve

Knight 1814 2218
  • 14 Mar '17
 Void

I feel he is one of us, defending Mordhau so vigorously.

Knight 4114 4388
  • 14 Mar '17
 pizza boy

who gives a shit as long as he does his sworn duty he's alright in my book

Count 1452 3388
  • 14 Mar '17
 Smokingbobs

Mordhau Justice Warrior

1757 1412
  • 14 Mar '17
 Rergato

It's really dumb seeing someone care so much about video games to the point where they start insulting someone. He's going to get hit by a semi going down 95 in 2 days.

1286 3791
  • 14 Mar '17
 TombstoneJack

@mrjoe said:
It's really dumb seeing someone care so much about video games to the point where they start insulting someone.

blasphemy its not enough that mordhau is gonna sky rocket into success like my 3rd pet hamster we have to dominate all forms of media so the peasants abandon what they believe in and repent at the alter of marox (mappers add that in) we need to show them the light whether they come willingly or kicking and screaming

PRAISE THE POMMEL

Duke 5473 13074
  • 1
  • 14 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

yeah... you can either insult someone OR attempt to persuade them.

The second option isn't all too hard, by the way.

2369 4809
  • 14 Mar '17
 Maci

@Jax said:
yeah... you can either insult someone OR attempt to persuade them.

The second option isn't all too hard, by the way.

I always persuade in Skyrim

Knight 4114 4388
  • 14 Mar '17
 pizza boy

just decapitate them with a battleaxe instead tbh

Duke 5473 13074
  • 14 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Dead people can't back mordygame tho

Conscript 85 146
  • 14 Mar '17
 Byzantine

You can take their money and back yourself.

Knight 3147 4341
  • 14 Mar '17
 MONKEYTOES

Praise ItBurnsWhenIPee!

1286 3791
  • 14 Mar '17
 TombstoneJack

@CaptainGaymer said:
just decapitate them with a battleaxe instead tbh

ddcd5e4ab1c08645f031437cce58194c.jpg

1757 1412
  • 2
  • 15 Mar '17
 Rergato

That goes with everything too; if you want to change someone's mind, insulting them isn't a good way to do it.

you fucks and your amateur permacuck views on society...

Knight 1814 2218
  • 15 Mar '17
 Void

@mrjoe said:
That goes with everything too; if you want to change someone's mind, insulting them isn't a good way to do it.

you fucks and your amateur permacuck views on society...

I find your post convincing for some reason.

Knight 1061 2849
  • 15 Mar '17
 Valmirius

@mrjoe said:
That goes with everything too; if you want to change someone's mind, insulting them isn't a good way to do it.

you fucks and your amateur permacuck views on society...

Joe has transcended his mortal form and looks down on us peasants.

Knight 3132 7290
  • 15 Mar '17
 Punzybobo

@Void-1777 said:
I love him

Untitled-2.jpg

Comments taken from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pux8cRWRBzc&t=1s

It's like looking into bizarro world and seeing /v/ being optimistic about an upcoming game instead of "LOL TORTANIC"

Duke 5473 13074
  • 16 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Better alternative :
Screenshot_2017-03-16-13-01-26.png