Mordhau

Art boys only

Baron 2357 3381
  • 24 Apr '17
 Xekratos

Bad camera. Really liked this drawing. I feel like I got proportions pretty well. I'm gonna start practicing art every day as to one day be as good as Rattsknecht because he makes me feel bad about my art. Thanks for the inspiration dude.
badcam.png

Baron 1593 5049
  • 24 Apr '17
 Lincs

@Xekratos said:
Bad camera. Really liked this drawing. I feel like I got proportions pretty well. I'm gonna start practicing art every day as to one day be as good as Rattsknecht because he makes me feel bad about my art. Thanks for the inspiration dude.
badcam.png

Be like him, but better by not being a furry

Duke 5467 13005
  • 24 Apr '17
 Jax — Community Manager

Ratt's making me some art for my Twitch channel with 0% furry so hey das nice I guesso

Knight 4111 4383
Duke 754 1200
  • 24 Apr '17
 Stumpy

@Xekratos said:
badcam.png

He looks like he has shat in his pants though.

Knight 2307 4905
  • 24 Apr '17
 Survii

@Rattsknecht said:
Basically I take a similarly-drawing guy's prices and lower them.

Capitalist spotted

Baron 2357 3381
  • 24 Apr '17
 Xekratos

@Stumpy said:

@Xekratos said:
badcam.png

Have you not seen what people in plate armor look like?

Conscript 1394 2151
  • 24 Apr '17
 Smeelio

@Xekratos said:

@Stumpy said:

@Xekratos said:
badcam.png

Have you ever shat in your pants?

1627 2894
  • 24 Apr '17
 Ranten

@Xekratos said:

badcam.png

His head looks really strange, the eyes slit is placed somewhere where his mouth should be and the slit itself should be much narrower. Limbs are also too rectangle-ish. His torso seems to be rotated but the left hand magically appears fully even though it should be blocked by the torso/the shoulders seem to be detached from his torso. His legs seem to be too oval. Also 1:6 body proportion is usually done for teenagers (basically animoo waifus), not grown up people. A usual person in plate armor would be 1:7.5 - 1:8. That's probably why it looks so fat and short

But that's only if you were going for a realistic look (I am pretty sure you weren't). Looks like a really cute chibi knight to me, good work. I wish I had this determination because I am too fucking lazy to improve or at least draw once a day

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 24 Apr '17
 Sammy

@Smeelio said:

@Xekratos said:

@Stumpy said:

@Xekratos said:
badcam.png

It's my fetish.

King 2406 3322

@Sammy said:

@Smeelio said:

@Xekratos said:

@Stumpy said:

@Xekratos said:
badcam.png

It's my fetish.

doesn't surprise me

Knight 1366 1850
Conscript 1394 2151
  • 24 Apr '17
 Smeelio

@Sammy said:

@Smeelio said:

@Xekratos said:

@Stumpy said:

@Xekratos said:
badcam.png

It's my fetish.

...I can respect that

Baron 2357 3381
  • 24 Apr '17
 Xekratos

@Ranten said:

@Xekratos said:

badcam.png

His head looks really strange, the eyes slit is placed somewhere where his mouth should be and the slit itself should be much narrower. Limbs are also too rectangle-ish. His torso seems to be rotated but the left hand magically appears fully even though it should be blocked by the torso/the shoulders seem to be detached from his torso. His legs seem to be too oval. Also 1:6 body proportion is usually done for teenagers (basically animoo waifus), not grown up people. A usual person in plate armor would be 1:7.5 - 1:8. That's probably why it looks so fat and short

But that's only if you were going for a realistic look (I am pretty sure you weren't). Looks like a really cute chibi knight to me, good work. I wish I had this determination because I am too fucking lazy to improve or at least draw once a day

Thanks for the feedback man. Glad somebody said something negative and not stupid. I tend to draw more cartoony people because I can't realism.

Knight 3147 4340
  • 24 Apr '17
 MONKEYTOES

@Xekratos said:

@Ranten said:

@Xekratos said:

badcam.png

Thanks for the feedback man. Glad somebody said something negative and not stupid. I tend to draw more cartoony people because I can't realism.

kys gay drawfag ur drawings suc

Mercenary 2184 3897
Countess 1224 2896
  • 25 Apr '17
 Whisper

I ended up getting accepted to the art show btw

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 25 Apr '17
 Sammy

Congratulations, degenerate!

Knight 5052 6753
  • 25 Apr '17