@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Rattsknecht said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

@Rattsknecht said:
oh hey I have some new rats

pUwT_VYWMVY.jpg
EUDJ7_cXC4M.jpg
pUpYJbe6oxQ.jpg

Your stuff always looks fantastic Ratt. Just out of curiosity, you plan on doing more animation stuff?

actually yes

I even recorded a voice line for the first guy

Can't wait to see it, if you're planning on sharing it with us.

NPC response

Have you heard of the High Elves?

Did you hear about the chapel attack in Anvil? All of Dibella's priests and priestesses, murdered.

Good day.

Oh, it's YOU again...

You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords.

You picked a bad time to get lost, friend...

I think you should leave.

STOP!!!

YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW! PAY THE COURT A FINE OR SERVE YOUR SENTENCE! Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

954 302

@Rattsknecht said:
oh hey I have some new rats

pUwT_VYWMVY.jpg
EUDJ7_cXC4M.jpg
pUpYJbe6oxQ.jpg

the one on the top right in the second pic i want his babies

Knight 2247 4038
  • 29 Jul
 Runagate

IMG-20190729-WA0006~2.jpeg

i made

this thread should stop being fucking dead

Conscript 682 1500
Knight 2247 4038
Knight 2247 4038
  • 1 Aug
 Runagate

That's fuckin great lmao

954 302

Untitled.png old icon i drew

Knight 5109 6855

@DefendinMyBase said:
HAVE AT THEM BOYS.png

Holy shit, fantastic.

Conscript 682 1500
717 594

@ohshitsorry said:
Bez tytułu14.png

[bryan cranston voice] The gay sex you have? 70% pure at best. Now the gay sex I have? 99.9% Pure.

Count 791 3022

@Runagate said:

I am glad to see you are still pursuing your watercolors, Runagate.

You are improving at perspective and distance. The horizontal lines give it a very peaceful feeling. Ordinarily with a landscape like that I would like to see hazy distant shapes to make it pop, but I find myself liking this piece as it is. It has a certain feeling of mystery as to what is over that ridge.

Sellsword 699 2199
  • 2 Aug
 Goof

20190801_215508.jpg20190801_215537.jpg20190801_215615.jpg

My first attempt at painting miniatures for DnD.

Knight 2247 4038
  • 2 Aug
 Runagate

@EatAtRedLobster said:

@Runagate said:

I am glad to see you are still pursuing your watercolors, Runagate.

You are improving at perspective and distance. The horizontal lines give it a very peaceful feeling. Ordinarily with a landscape like that I would like to see hazy distant shapes to make it pop, but I find myself liking this piece as it is. It has a certain feeling of mystery as to what is over that ridge.

Thanks a lot! I originally intended there to be more distinct hills and a greater distance presented, but I too like how it turned out. As for watercolors, I recently started doing them again and got quality colors. The difference between artist-grade paints and some trash chinese bullshit with 5x less pigment is incredible

King 2425 3398

@DefendinMyBase said:
HAVE AT THEM BOYS.png

Is thats the green goblin?

Count 791 3022

@Runagate

I understand completely. Chinese quality is garbage on nearly everything.

I'm glad to hear you found some artist grade paint. Do keep in mind though that watercolor paint is very easy and affordable to mix up yourself with purchased pigments and binder. If you do this you can ensure the highest quality while saving money.

A lot of common pigments are surprisingly toxic. If you ever want to research high quality yet safe pigments you might find this site helpful:

http://www.artiscreation.com/Color_index_names.html

Knight 2247 4038
 Runagate

Sadly, I really don't have the space or money available to start making my own paints. I'm also doing this as nothing more than a hobby, so I don't need absolutely professional equipment. Luckily, many paint brands are well reviewed and their documentation good.

That database (Which I found when looking into higher quality paints more) is very useful for buying paints in general, what with different brands calling paints with the exact same pigments vastly different names. I don't think I've found a single Payne's gray with the same pigments from two brands.

Knight 234 1065
  • 2 Aug
 Corsario

A drawing from when I was 15 years old:

IMG_20190802_125609913.jpg

Knight 2247 4038
  • 2 Aug
 Runagate

Thread revived! And sick drawing Corsario

Count 791 3022

Here is an intentionally bad piece I threw together in the last hour simply to keep this thread going.

Literally quickly drew the first things that popped into my head. A bird looking at double arrows surrounded by floating diamond shapes.

art.png

Prints are available in the gift shop. Poster size only. $129.99 per unit. Minimum orders of 200 units only.