Mordhau

Art boys only

Count 3598 7233

@Monsteri said:
Btw criticism welcome

youre moms ghay

Sellsword 4557 5473

Is criticism to state that you are fucking awesome at this?

King 2002 2013

@Monsteri said:
Btw criticism welcome

Remove arc tracers

Sellsword 4557 5473

@King Sinclair The FluffyDragon said:
It needs more fur.

Duke 6669 9144
  • 29 Jul
 Sir Zombie

@Monsteri said:
Btw criticism welcome

You are bad at Mordhau

Knight 2307 4877
  • 29 Jul
 Survii

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
lmao it actually got deleted

this is kink shaming

levSR1e.jpg

Knight 2261 5610

@Monsteri said:
Color practice with blend brushes

ranndul5.png

He blends too much with the background imho, if you made it more contrasting, like much darker and colder, you wouldn't have to add such thick lines in the lower part

Probably the shadow isn't dark enough, I'm not particularly good at that myself tbh
I think this vid had some stuff on this

Also you pushed too hard with that giant wrinkle on his face, it stands out too much. You should tone it down imho

Mercenary 1950 3337

Eye itself is pretty good imho, well done but the position seems a little bit off to me. Or it lacks a dept between eye and the nose.

Neck seems a little flimsy to me and too 2D imho. Could "turn" it more as my sculpture proff say, to add the 3D effect on it.

Also seeing the left shoulder a little would feel more natural unless it was intended like that, our bodies hardly stands that perfectly to side to hide the shoulder like that in poses.

Just my 2 pleb artsie schmeckles.
Pretty nice overall imho tbh

Sellsword 255 922
  • 29 Jul
 Goof

Shadows seem a little under saturated, but that's just me.

Baron 2221 3035
  • 29 Jul
 Xekratos

@Rattsknecht said:

@Monsteri said:

ranndul5.png

He blends too much with the background imho, if you made it more contrasting, like much darker and colder, you wouldn't have to add such thick lines in the lower part

Probably the shadow isn't dark enough, I'm not particularly good at that myself tbh

Also you pushed too hard with that giant wrinkle on his face, it stands out too much. You should tone it down imho

Rat! I'm gonna be taking a beginner's drawing class for college soon so I will learn how to actually draw well. Thought I'd let you know because you have good art and give pointers often.

1160 2593
  • 30 Jul
 Monsteri

@Rattsknecht said:

The background is like that cause I just wanted to focus on the face -- but it is an erroneous approach in the end, as each color needs its context, it is true. I added a proper background and made many other adjustments.

The wrinkle was there because I wanted to make an 'atypical' face. You'll notice upon closer inspection that the skull is balloony and protruding very unnaturally, it's hidden quite well I think. The wrinkle ended up being too much though, so I toned it down as well.
Added visible other shoulder and some depth to the neck and whatnot. Thanks for feedback guys, it did greatly improve.

ranndul6.png

Knight 2261 5610
  • 30 Jul
 Rattsknecht

It's infinitely better now, good job!

Knight 2261 5610
  • 30 Jul
 Rattsknecht

@Xekratos said:

@Rattsknecht said:

@Monsteri said:

ranndul5.png

Rat! I'm gonna be taking a beginner's drawing class for college soon so I will learn how to actually draw well. Thought I'd let you know because you have good art and give pointers often.

Is that an art collge?

1160 2593
  • 30 Jul
 Monsteri

I can't stop

I'm going on a journey of self-discovery

ranndulFINAL2.png

Knight 2801 6115
  • 30 Jul
 Punzybobo

@Monsteri said:
I can't stop

I'm going on a journey of self-discovery

ranndulFINAL2.png

you gave him shitposting nose

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Baron 2221 3035
  • 30 Jul
 Xekratos

@Rattsknecht said:

@Xekratos said:

@Rattsknecht said:

@Monsteri said:

ranndul5.png

Is that an art collge?

No but the teacher is like a professional artist and stuff like that and I've heard great things from him from a friend I have who took the same class. Super pumped.

Knight 1366 1824

Is that supposed to be jax?

Knight 3143 4266

@Monsteri said:

@Rattsknecht said:

The background is like that cause I just wanted to focus on the face -- but it is an erroneous approach in the end, as each color needs its context, it is true. I added a proper background and made many other adjustments.

The wrinkle was there because I wanted to make an 'atypical' face. You'll notice upon closer inspection that the skull is balloony and protruding very unnaturally, it's hidden quite well I think. The wrinkle ended up being too much though, so I toned it down as well.
Added visible other shoulder and some depth to the neck and whatnot. Thanks for feedback guys, it did greatly improve.

ranndul6.png

give him a bigger dick

its too small

Knight 65 467
  • 4 Aug
 slutman

birth of tank-o-christ.png
birth of tank-o-christ

Knight 1466 2288
 Runagate

rob owner would be proud

and of course he was the first one to like it