• 9 May
 SIEGE

maybe it’s just ratzilla

Knight 2261 5610

@SIEGE said:
maybe it’s just ratzilla

its a hedgehog

Knight 3143 4268

ratt, are you actually sexually aroused by animals, or do you just have some sort of obsessive compulsion to draw them? like, your art is very nice, i just dont know if i should be concerned or something

Mercenary 1951 3337

Says the monkey with three mouths

Knight 2261 5610

@Monkeytoes said:
ratt, are you actually sexually aroused by animals, or do you just have some sort of obsessive compulsion to draw them? like, your art is very nice, i just dont know if i should be concerned or something

im totally sexually aroused by ugly hedgehogs with knives

be concerned

Knight 2307 4877
  • 9 May
 Survii

I'm sexually aroused by monkeys with three succ-holes

Knight 2261 5610

im sexually aroused by mordhau updates

Knight 2307 4877
  • 9 May
 Survii

that turns me off 99% of the time tbh

Knight 2261 5610
Knight 477 2846
  • 11 May
 rob_owner

hey guys i just drew Superman having an intense battle with Lex Luthor while in his Space PJ
This universe of Luthor has a hand that is a Continent, home to a population of about 12 million per sector, it is also made of pure kryptonite but this universe of Superman does not have a weakness towards kryptonite, he has no weakness at all.
superman.png

Here they are, having an intense clash many miles away from Earth, which has no life on it at all except for Superman and Luthor.
Luthor's weakness is looking at Superman's knees which he can't stop himself from looking at. He cant blink once the gaze is fixed, so his eyes dry up until he surrenders.

Count 627 2300

@EruTheTeapot said:
Says the monkey with three mouths

Maybe they are actually just three messed up eyes.

Admit you can't resist scrolling up and looking at it again. Admit it.

ADMIT IT NOW.

Duke 616 816
  • 11 May
 Stumpy

@rob_owner said:
hey guys i just drew Superman having an intense battle with Lex Luthor while in his Space PJ
This universe of Luthor has a hand that is a Continent, home to a population of about 12 million per sector, it is also made of pure kryptonite but this universe of Superman does not have a weakness towards kryptonite, he has no weakness at all.
superman.png

Here they are, having an intense clash many miles away from Earth, which has no life on it at all except for Superman and Luthor.
Luthor's weakness is looking at Superman's knees which he can't stop himself from looking at. He cant blink once the gaze is fixed, so his eyes dry up until he surrenders.

Everytime i see your artwork i go "what the fuck am i seeing, what the fuck am i reading."

I remember the big eared shuffler whoose weakness was a gong or a gun..
Art is supposed to give you feelings, i get some strange wtf feelings so i suppose you have suceeded as an artist.

Knight 2307 4877
  • 11 May
 Survii

maxresdefault (2).jpg

psychedelic art is pretty cool

Count 3598 7233

@Survii said:
maxresdefault (2).jpg

psychedelic art is pretty cool

representation of the average mordhau shitposter

Knight 2307 4877
  • 11 May
 Survii

ecc7877ac7a33b8006c050f50eff6149.jpg

artists interpretation of the relationship between Ranten and anime

Duke 616 816
  • 11 May
 Stumpy

@Survii said:
ecc7877ac7a33b8006c050f50eff6149.jpg

artists interpretation of the relationship between Ranten and anime

Artist's interpretation of Crush and his "Soon" replies.

Knight 2261 5610
Sellsword 121 215
  • 13 May
 bardolphus

ratt the faces you draw are always super expressive and it's very nice to look at

Knight 2261 5610
  • 16 May
 Rattsknecht

wip trying animation
output_09dmDw.gif