Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Mordhau is now on Kickstarter!

Knight 3313 6811
  • 9 Mar '17
 Bodkin

Whoever made the new Landsknecht clothes did a good job tbh. I'm surprised I didn't notice them at first

848 694
  • 9 Mar '17
 EliteTeamKiller

Finally my self-imposed exhile can end.

Duchess 6896 9885
  • 9 Mar '17
 Sir Zombie

oh shit

284 122
  • 9 Mar '17
 UneBaguette

Alright, project fully backed, now give alpha pls.

42 35
  • 9 Mar '17
 DonKanaille

Gosh dang it. I would love to throw some money your way, but I dont have a credit card! Cant I support you via paypal?

Knight 2608 6921
  • 9 Mar '17
 Rattsknecht

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
new Landsknecht clothes

WHERE

Knight 5410 7408
  • 9 Mar '17
 Humble Staff

THERE IN THE VID, GET HYPED MY RODENT FRIEND

Knight 3313 6811
  • 9 Mar '17
 Bodkin

@Rattsknecht said:

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
new Landsknecht clothes

WHERE

They are colored for the teams in game so you don't notice them right away, but they're there. The spear guy in the 1v4 Samson sequence has them for instance

Duke 282 401
  • 9 Mar '17
 SeaFerret

I've been gone for months with work getting so crazy and out of nowhere I wake up at 3am an think "hey, I wonder what's up on mordhau these days" just to catch the Kickstarter 16h in already 90% completed. I swear this game is magic or something! You can all refer to me as baron for the time being, and after a few weeks of eating ramen, if my next pay is as fat as I hope, maybe Duke or count. You guys did a killer job on the Kickstarter rewards and that trailer is the best 5 minutes I've had since the last time I saw Mrs. Ferret. Keep up the amazing work!

Knight 2608 6921
  • 9 Mar '17
 Rattsknecht

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

@Rattsknecht said:

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
new Landsknecht clothes

WHERE

They are colored for the teams in game so you don't notice them right away, but they're there. The spear guy in the 1v4 Samson sequence has them for instance

I must be blind or something, looked two times and didn't find

42 86
  • 9 Mar '17
 Dusty

90k incoming. Glorious bastards.

Knight 5410 7408
  • 9 Mar '17
 Humble Staff

@SeaFerret said:
HYPE

Glad to have you back Ferret!!

Count 164 304
  • 10 Mar '17
 ColonelMustache

I wonder how much money will suddenly surge into the thing if Skall makes a video on it.

Duke 5562 13285
  • 10 Mar '17
 Jax — Community Manager

I'm trying to find PCGamer's email address and idk where it is :[

EDIT: just sent an email to one of the dudes, not sure if it was the right dude but oh well
EDIT: #2 he responded back and I'm not entirely sure if they'll cover it but now they know. Also I think he may of thought i was affiliated with Triternion oops not on purpose

1 5
  • 10 Mar '17
 RainoDash

Thank you marox. I will gladly back it!

I must say you also got a nice beautiful face :)

2 21

Ewww Bronies..

anyways.... gg Marox!

2 13
  • 10 Mar '17
 Raza

The pommel's throwing. The money's flowing. The hype is growing. This train ain't slowing. To bed I'm going.

64 82

thank u murdock

4 17
  • 10 Mar '17
 Anon

Pledged as soon as the Kickstarter went up. €60 pledge, so II guess I'm a knight now. Who knew money could get you power?

Great work, guys. So excited for this game, even if I have to wait another few months to play! Best of luck with the stretch goals. I might upgrade my pledge in the coming weeks.1486298854983.gif

Knight 1836 2232
  • 10 Mar '17
 Void

@Anon said:

Pledged as soon as the Kickstarter went up.

That's my boy! Keep the gold flowing brothers!